Chris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting back on the bed, Donna kissed Chris again inserting her tongue back into his mouth. As they kissed again. Chris rubbed Donna's bare back and slowly reached down to grasp her ass which was bare. Donna was wearing a thong.

Donna broke the kissing with a smack. "Your doing a good job, Chris."

"Thanks, Donna. You've been real supportive." said Chris smiling down at her.

"Don't worry about it. said Donna smiling back up at him. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." said Chris afraid of what she was going to ask.

"Are you saving yourself for Heidi?"

"Umm..." said Chris unable to answer the question. The truth is Chris never thought about it. He figured he would have sex someday, but wanted to wait, till he was more experienced to sleep with Heidi. He didn't want to be an inadequate lover.

"Not sure, huh1" nodded Donna.

"Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to have sex with me."

Chris was shocked at the idea. Making out with Donna was one thing, but to fuck her was something else entirely. Then Chris felt Donna's asscheeks in his hands. He figured that they were both naked and ready, so why not go the distance. They've already passed the boundaries of incest taboo. They were doing things that not average siblings do, so why not go the extra mile.

Chris looked at Donna and smiled. "I'd love to have sex with you, Donna!"

"R-Really!" cried Donna, now her turn to stutters as they both broke out in laughter.

"Yes. If you want to."

"Of course I do, silly!" said Donna smiling. "But can I do something first?"

"Sure, what?"

"You'll see."

Donna stood up and off the bed slowly pulling down her panties. Chris almost came in his bed right then and there. Donna's pussy was the most beautiful thing, Chris has ever seen. It was shaven bald, completely free of hair, and looked as smooth as a baby's bottom. Chris was still a virgin, but he knew what sex was, and couldn't wait to fuck Donna's brains out.

Donna got into bed with Chris and under the covers laying on top of him. Donna felt so warm and cozy with her bare, naked body on top of his. Chris could hold her like that for days. Donna rose her head from Chris's chest and looked into his eyes. "Before we start, I want you to make me a promise."

At this point, Chris wanted Donna so badly, he would go to the ends of the earth and back for her to continue. Chris leaned in and kissed Donna and said "Anything!"

"If this works and you and Heidi start dating." continued Donna, not taking her eyes of Chris for a second. "Promise me you will still have sex with me. I don't care if you fuck every girl in the world. I still want you to sleep with me. If you can't keep that promise we can stop now."

Chris sat there looking at Donna smiling. It was almost to a point of laughing. When they made out, Chris felt a special closeness to her, and didn't want it to end. Now that they were going to have sex, Chris would want to do it over and over. There was no turning back.

"What?! What's so funny?!" cried Donna with a worried look on her face as if she thought Chris wasn't taking it seriously. Chris touched Donna's face with his hands. "You couldn't keep me away!"

"Really?!" said Donna with a big smile on her face.

"Yes." Chris replied quickly.

"Good, because I wouldn't be able to not fuck you again, after I've had you!" said Donna kissing Chris sticking her tongue into his mouth. Slowly Donna started kissing down Chris's body and made her way to his cock. "OH MY GOD!" cried Donna in a girlish tone as she stuck her head out of the blankets. Chris was afraid there was something wrong, but it quickly faded when he saw her smiling. "It's huge!"

"What?!" cried Chris. Chris didn't think he was that big or anything. He always thought it was average and measured it to be around eight, almost nine inches long and pretty thick. Then again Chris didn't have anyone to compare it to. Sure there were the players on his team who compared cock sizes, but Chris was too shy and uninterested to engage in the conversation.

"Its huge Chris!" cried Donna again as she flipped off the covers. "Oh my god!" cried Donna again. Chris watched as he knew what was to come next. Donna wrapped her hand around the base of Chris's cock, unable to get her hand completely around it. She licked up the length of the shaft over and over until it was soaked with her saliva. Chris didn't care because it felt so good to have her tongue on his dick. She could do that all day as far ash Chris was concerned. Donna held Chris's cock up to her mouth and let it slide in. She started sucking on the tip and licking off his pre-cum. Donna started going lower with each stroke of her mouth, until Chris literally felt his cock down Donna's throat. Chris watched as his very own sister was bobbing up and down on his dick. She looked so hot doing it that Chris was going to cum any moment. Donna sensed it and stopped to look up at Chris. "Now are you to ready to fuck your sister?"

"Oh yes!" said Chris with as much enthusiasm as possible.

"Good! Now get up! I want to lay down. I want you to have as much power over me as possible. I like to be dominated!" said Donna.

Chris got up and allowed Donna to lay down. As if reading Chris's mind about protection she said "Don't worry I'm on the pill."

Donna laid on her back with her head on the pillow with her legs spread in front of Chris. She looked at Chris with love and lust at the same time. "Just relax and take your time."

Chris didn't need any further invitation. he scooted in front of Donna with his cock at her entrance.

"Oh just to warn you! I tend to talk real dirty!"

"Fine by me!" said Chris who couldn't wait to hear Donna's dirty mouth. Chris inserted his dick into Donna's soaking, wet pussy. When Chris slowly stuck his dick into Donna's pussy it was nothing like Chris has ever felt in his life. It was so tight gripping at Chris's cock.

"Oooh yesss! All the way in baby!" cried Donna as she lifted her legs so Chris could get more penetration into her pussy. Now Chris had his entire dick inside Donna's pussy. he sat there so she could get used to his size. Donna looked into his eyes and held his face in her hands. "Now, little brother. Fuck your slutty sister with that big cock of yours!"

With that, Chris started to slowly pump Donna's pussy picking up speed with every thrust.

"Ooohhh God Chris! I'm going to cum pretty soon. Fuck me faster!" cried Donna as she started rubbing Chris's chest. Chris was surprised that it was the same Donna. The same Donna who helped raise him. The same Donna who washed his clothes and cooked his meals. It was the same Donna in front of him begging him to fuck her.

Chris was now going as fast and as hard as he could with Donna's encouragement of dirty names like "Slut!" and "Whore!". As Chris was nearing his orgasm, Donna was encouraging Chris to talk dirty himself. "Oh you like to be fucked with your brother's cock covered in your own saliva, you dirty slut!"

"Oh yes! I love your monster, wet cock inside me! Cum inside me little brother!"

Chris didn't need further encouragement anymore. He was pumping in and out of Donna's pussy as if his cock had a life of its own. "Oh Donna I'm cummmmmmming!"

"Me toooooo!" cried Donna as she wrapped her arms around Chris's neck pulling him closer to her as he pumped wave after wave into his sister's body.

After what felt like an eternity, Chris stopped cuming and collapsed on top of Donna. Donna slowly rolled him off of her and proceeded down to his cock to clean off the mixed juices. Chris soon fell asleep with Donna in his arms. It was the best night of his life, and couldn't wait for more to come!