All Comments on 'Chris’ Hard Choices'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Gitano71Gitano71almost 16 years ago
Good read

I really enjoyed the story and the slow buildup, but the end just seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

The ending seemed to be a little rushed but still a very good story.

There will be more I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
give us more and great read

sexual and fun story,just how i like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GOTTA WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!

Very hot story,you need to write another chapter where he gets to fuck his mom!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Slow Down and enjoy the good sex

I enjoyed the story line and the slow build up, but as you got towards the end, things just went too fast, almost wham, bam thank you ma'am. I'm sure there are some more chapters here, but find a comfortable pace and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yeah right

Does is seem a little unreal that every woman this guy comes in contact with is very hot and they all line up to get some of his gigantic cock. Oh please, get real. This story is so unbeliveable I got bored after reading a small part of it. Predictible and lacks any real plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unbelievable

Dumb kid is 19 graduating fom high school and still doesn't know his mother's behind is "taut" not "taught." And how can he be making calls to his girlfriend with two broken wrists. Plus all the hogwash of all the women standing in line to suck his big 10-inch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good First Submission

Not bad for your first, but SLOW DOWN! Women don't always get wet over a big cock. Sometimes we're just shocked.

dfwlisadfwlisaalmost 16 years ago
I like it so far...

Love to see where you go with this.. You have set up some fun story lines to chase, and I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Poor lad needs to rest up a bit.

Good story, but the lad needs to rest up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
High School

High School stroke story, not my thing but what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
stop whining

what a bunch of whiny douche bags!! this was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MACROPHOBIA

I just don't understand why some people get so flustered about a story where there is a big dick and women find it irresistable.

The critics line up and say the same thing. It is not realistic, its too big, women don't really lose their mind over a big cock, in reality all women are not hot looking, etc. While some of us know this is a fantasy tailor to a perticular fetish, the very notion of a big cock controlling women seem to drive some people quite bonkers.

The irony here is there are stories on this site which deal with explicit fetishs of almost every nature imagiable to the human mind, and yet with few exception people don't get so pissy about it.

We got on this site stories about demons, mind control, fucking dead people, fucking animals, boys changed into girls, dads fucking daughter, aunts fucking newphews, and lets not forget cuckholdry and humilation. Lets face it boys and girls the human imagination, especially when it comes to sex, is a fucked up place.

However, in all theses storys you never see pissant comments like -- "aliens are unrealistic", or "come on! women don't really get wet fucking the dead."

If this was a realistic story, the main charater would have never fucked the nurse, girlfriend, the friend of his girlfriend, his mom, and his doctor in 24 hours. In a realistic story, the main character would have had a six inch dick, been in traction for months watching rerun all day, with the erotic high point coming from a sponge bath from a matronly nurse.

With that in mind, I am very gratiful for ten inch dicks as thick as a beer can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's a FANTASY, anything is possible in a FANTASY

What a shame that so many cannot enjoy fantasy, therefore they must live in a very strange world and they had better watch out because we all need dreams and fantasys to survive!!!

Great story, if not a little too rushed, but then again who wants to read through 15 pages of buildup and then to find the last paragraph contains a few words about a 3 inch cock?

These 'fantasys' are simply that, make you hard at the beginning, keep you hard all the way through, until the end where it's time to 'cum' :). This story achieved all 3 aims to many thanks for your time and effort.

Why do people say they don't read further than the first paragraph, although somehow manage to go to the end to leave a bloody comment???? I guess sex is the same for them......... kiss a girl on the lips.......... and then ejaculate, who needs anything in the middle - although I'm sure their pillow talk would have been something like "you kissed like my mother so the sex would have been rubbish so I missed out the middle bit as it couldn't have gotton any better anyway"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep it cumming

Great story! I think the girlfriend part could have been left out to explain the build up of a massive orgasm, but oh well. I hope you keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
kudos

sheesh, some people are so negative about stories.. if you dont want to read a story , go read a documentary or a history book.. ( to the author ) good story/fantasy..dont let a bunch of bitter and negative people discourage you from your writing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
So, it was not very realistic...but

IT WAS LOTS OF FUN! Keep on telling your tale.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A damned hot chapter

I was hoping that his mother would have taken the head of his cock in her mouth to catch his cum.

Oh well, maybe next time she will get her mouth full of young cum.

Thanks for the really erotic chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Temporary Paralysis...

Well, I love the big cock and all of the women want it story line, but... He's paralyzed, no feeling in his lower extremities and he cannot move. That means there is no feeling in his big 10 inch cock either! I know it is possible for the mind to have erotic thoughts which will spur a cock to erection, but how can the blow jobs and juicy pussy fucking "FEEL" so great for him to blow his wad? Won't happen! He can't feel the damn thing! I'll read it anyway, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
10 inch cock

why do people always have a 10 inch cock and thick as a drinks can in stories,be realistic. This spoilt the story for me and i stopped reading at that point. It is not the size that counts but how you use it. I wonder how many other people stopped reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
got me hard as hell

i was so turned on and i have had many thoughts and dreams of fucking the shit out of my mom but i have had the oppurtunity to fuck my sister for 16 years straight and i loved to eat her pussy and slurp her juices up and i would probably die of a heart attack to fuck the hell out of my mom please keep these great stories coming.....

TheBeckFactorTheBeckFactorabout 13 years ago
If you can not spell correctly,

I will not read your posts.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
screwed up

way too many goofs , he has broken wrists yet he feeds himself and calls his girlfriend NO WAY. he would need to be fed and someone else would have to call his girlfriend proofread and use a good editor before posting. this needs a total rewrite it was so bad i couldn't finish half of the first page.

DBRS

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
You rush into things

Your story is not a race, you can take your time. He had sex with a lot of women in a short time although he is badly hurt. He must suffer and having sex have to be painful. You should really slow down the rythm of your story. Here it's just sex, sex, sex and sex.

Also just because he has a big dick it doesn't mean women lost their mind with lust. A little more seduction doesn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The idea is great, but you put in to much to fast.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
What choices?

I've read a story very close to this one,but isn't that the incest world for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

loving the story so far and looking forward to reading the other chapters, so into the breech as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story and great comment from hard as hell

This guy's been fucking the shit out of his sister and blowing his brotherly balls up her cute little snatch for years. He'd give anything to get his big hard cock up the same warm wet cunt he came out of--his own mother's cunt. You got to hand it to this reader. He knows where family cock belongs. Up family twat.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

the author made Mommy bisexual. Bad idea. 2*

ManningDP69ManningDP6911 months ago

Car accident 2 broken wrists and fractured neck, and paralized from the neck down. He would have catheter to urinate meaning no erections, also no feeling in the groin meaning no orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving it so far, but see there's more to read 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a20 days ago

I like the fact that the characters appear to be emotionally and psychologically mature. They accept the situations as they are. Their is no guilt, shame, self-loathibg nor self-recrimination on anyone's part. Only in fiction can one find so many judgemental characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous