Chris’ Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris exclaimed. "Yes, it's what I've wanted my whole life."

At this point, Eve began to take control, she told Carolyn, in her best little girl voice, "Mommy, sometimes it helps if you talk dirty to him. Can you talk dirty to him?"

By this time, Carolyn was in such a sexual frenzy she replied, her voice trembling, "Hell yes I can talk dirty, how is this? Cum on you big fucker! You like mommy playing with your big cock, don't you? Cum on baby, cum for mommy. I see you staring at my tits, I love it when you look at mommy's tits and mommy just loves playing with your big hard cock."

Eve could not take it any longer and she reached and grabbed Carolyn and started kissing her.

When Chris saw the two women kissing, he could not hold it any longer and began to yell. "I am Cumminnnnnnggggggg!!!!! "

With that, he shot rope after rope of cum into the air and all over his stomach.

When Eve let go of Carolyn, Carolyn leaned up to Chris and kissed him telling him how much she loved him.

Eve looked at the two of them and said, "We have to do this again very soon."

They both agreed.

12