All Comments on 'Chrismas Party-Fill in'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
Another great story!

Thanks Whicker for another great post. loved the story, the premiss and the hot mom! Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
do any of you wingers write your own stories?

good tale nice easy incest read ignore the detractors because they are stupid punctuation left out on purpose

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well planned, well executed and well written

A good solid foundation makes the characters believable. A good slow build-up and a good ending makes this a very good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not to bad but could use some work

within the first couple paragraphs alone it was a grocery list of activities. this happened, then this happened, then this happened. it does establish a voice, but can be a bit much, especially when changing means of past tense. you write he did have a hot girl friend, cindy, but dumped her... so technically he didn't. find the juice, the real elements of the paragraphs and flush them out. the core items are there, they just need to be played with. thank you for writing it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
A Follow-Up

This Story deffinately needs another Chapter did he or Did'nt he get Mom Preggers.. What about the 3 Guys at the Office did Ben get cut loose and the other 2 were they let go or Demoted to work under Jim ?

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Rich got it right!

It was a really good story. Screw the detractors who would nitpick! Most of the really good writers on this site do not give a flying fuck about grammatical errors. And if you ever thought of doing a sequel, this story could use one. Best regards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Read

I would like to see a second part to this story. Perhaps what happened to the guys he worked with. Or did someone recognize who she was at the party and was turned on and is know thinking of blackmail to work her way in to.. I thought it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a fun story!!!!!

Damn good writing.I really enjoyed reading it.

jwolfcopjwolfcopabout 14 years ago
it rocks

please add more,best story i ever read

metallianmetallianabout 14 years ago
A hot story

You are doing better each time. A very good story that should be contnued.

16gauge16gaugealmost 14 years ago
Wow

Really great story, the way Allison, got her revenge for her son, was awesome. I am glad that they finally got everything together in the carriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DUDE

Make up you're fucking mind, is his name Jim or James???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Another one of your great stories. And as a note to ""ANONYMOUS"". I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU WENT TO SCHOOL (or if you did) BUT MOST PEOPLE WITH THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF INTELLIGENCE KNOW THAT THE NAME JIM IS THE ABBREVIATED FORM OF THE NAME JAMES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disclaimer = No read

All I need to see is the disclaimer and I go no farther. Fiction. Can't somebody, anybody on this site even remotely make a pretense at telling a true story? WTF

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceabout 11 years ago
His shorts came open and ...

That's just *absurdly* stupid.

There's not a single woman (especially one as clever as her) in the whole world who would blab that out to a bunch of strangers within 30 seconds of meeting them. What she's do is later on mention it to one of the other guy's dates.

Besides, who's worried about what a 350# slob thinks? Where's *his* date?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

so glad she got the three stooges well and truly....something they wont forget in a hurry.....just one thing - where were their dates.....seemed odd they were on their own...all talk and no substance.....the ride in the carriage was sexy and a blast....long may they fuck together - even when she is big and pregnant....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Maybe a baby?

That's about the only thing that's not fit for the trash heap.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
So Hot

The carriage ride was so erotic and had me panting heavily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

jim should get his mother pregnant with triplets,all 3 girls.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[14.06.23]

Hawt und Zsexxsi!

111/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous