All Comments on 'Chris's Panty Fashion Show'

by Trialbasis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErosnessErosnessover 19 years ago
AWESOME

I am more into incest stories, but when I saw the title of yours I HAD to read. My incest passion always involves panties and lately mom and sis peeing for me or on me. That written, your story is AWESOME. Will there be a continuation of any sort..?

coolhandukecoolhandukeover 12 years ago
Thank's!

I have worn ladies underware on and off for years,now i'm a convinced lover of the fe-male attire so now i have graduated to the lace hold up stocking's and panties,do we have anyone male or fe-male who would be interested in maybe chatting via e-male on this subject then agreeing to write about it and shareing our outcome to the rest of Literotic readership??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tight?

So unless she was a big woman or he was a small man, this little tale doesn't work from the start. He simply wouldn't get her panties on and this story ended.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 10 years ago
Same size panties

The Woman Who... lives upstairs and I wear the same size. She has given me several of her old pairs but the best are the ones she gives me to hand wash and I wear them before I do.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 4 years ago
Some readers aren't into piss sports.

You could have warned us in the description, or at the beginning of the story, or in the TAGS. If you're into piss and I don't have to smell it, more power to you. Please respect my right to skip over stories that wouldn't appeal to me. And you'd get better ratings if you advertised to the proper audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous