All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 03'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ruined the story

It was decent until this chapter, done reading this crap

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
all we have to fear is fear itself

speaking as a boringly vanilla, heterosexual male, I want to congratulate the author for cer clever writing about a complex subject.

and as for anonymousie, good bye and good riddance.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
mastur the spelling?

"Tags For This Story"

shouldn't 'Masterbation' be listed under BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Confusion

Figure that the story must have been altered before I got to read it, but what's the deal with Heaven. I figured out she was a Hermalfadite on this page, but nothing was mentioned earlier.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Heaven

There was a tiny clue when Zane mentions that Heaven is stronger than she looks but the real thing is revealed this chapter. It is supposed to be hard to notice because Heaven has survived undetected at FFU for three years by the time we meet her. Dishonesty and deception (even self-deception) are integral parts of this story.

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago

I had to reread the passage about Heaven coming twice before I understood she's a he, even though I expected this to be about transsexuals :)

Good job :)

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Reread

Defenestration, a classically elegant method of executing an excess of redundant.

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
Wait..semen?

Either heaven has a cock or that was damn confusing to read

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
BigYin1981 ...

Heaven's real name is Henry and 'she' has a cock. She has also been on hormone replacement since she was 16 and had implants done when she was 18. She still has the 'stuff downstairs' because of the trauma surrounding her decision to become a woman and both Heaven and Christina want Heaven to be in a 'better place' before making that final decision.

So 'yes', Heaven has a dick tucked down under those panties.

It should also be noted that Heaven is stronger than her small size would normally dictate so ... now you know.

I hope this helps,

James aka FinalStand

P.S. Sorry for missing this last night. Home alone for the Holidays so I was winding down early when the notifications began appearing. You have my apology.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MichaelSmith1956

Wouldn't this make a great HBO late night series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5288 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...