All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 06'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago

another excellent chapter.....can't wait for more...:)

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 11 years ago
Loving the tongue in cheek story

Good stuff mate - enjoying it - please keep it up

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
a biblically epic scale

FS, this is a really funny series, you've created. Divinely hilaristrurbing!

Brings a refreshing new POV for 'knowing thyself'.....

As in horny King Saul ‘knowing’ Little Bardic David’s pretty, pouty, little ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

The Heaven thing could have been explained better

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
Still no Rio appology

I am kinda disappointed christna, the stuck up bitch, has disappeared and now this other character has taken her place.

she still needs an attitude adjustment and a serious reality check to set her in line with the world rather than the world in line with her.

hope it comes

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
michael56

I think that the author, with having to juggle so many characters that are mostly sexy and intelligent college girls, that are just starting to come to grips with their scholastic environment going coed, and Christine's character developments were severely truncated, but Zane knew good thing when he saw it, and sort of proposed. So, is Zane just young and (typically male) stupid? or is he courageous and mature beyond his 18 years? I really like this silly-sexy romp through young adulthood! I wish there were about 100 more such installments! And that would just be to get him past his freshman year and still keep him in FFU as a sophomore. I gotta know what happens at spring break!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5300 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...