Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take...Aaahhh!" Danica went off one final time.

"Her ass is like a vise," shouted Heaven, as undoubtedly Officer Campbell's anus was contracting around her penis during the orgasm. "Bitch...here it comes," Heaven screamed. I could sense the heat of her seed course through the thin walls separating our cocks inside Danica.

Two more thrusts and I was joining them in climax. We were all pressed together for a minute before Heaven finally got her head together enough to move.

"Fun-fucking-tastic," I growled. Heaven pulled out of Danica's ass with a 'pop' which gave the policewoman a jolt. In a strange turnabout that left me wondering, Heaven leaned down onto Danica one more time.

"That was great, Officer Danica Campbell. This is the best sex I've ever had," Heaven related in a disarmingly tender voice. Danica looked over her shoulder and after a moment of reflection nodded.

"No problem." Turning to look down at me, the policewoman added, "Now watch your driving, young man. I don't think I can let you off so easy next time." This was easy?

I rolled Danica's back to the seat and carefully withdrew from her and got out of the car. The entire back seat was a mess of sweat and other fluids. She slipped down from a semi-sitting position to resting on her side, her head on an arm as she watched me get dressed. Heaven hobbled over to the far side and retrieved her clothes there.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked Danica as I finished up.

"Yes," she murmured with a smile. "Get your ID from my clipboard on the roof and I hope I can trust you to not...knock up your 'girlfriend'; alright?"

"I think I can manage that, Officer Campbell," I smiled at her and her little joke. She closed her eyes and I noted a satisfied smile ease onto her lips. We may have been one of the best fucks of her life.

We pulled back onto the road in utter silence and I was beginning to worry about what would be going through Heaven's mind when she reached over and took my hand without looking.

"Happy?" I inquired. She studied me for a moment, biting down her reflexive response.

"You'll never know how...I hope you never have to know how much this meant to me," she corrected herself.

"So you wouldn't be opposed to going out with me next weekend?" I asked.

"Well," she smiled after a moment, "since you are my lover I really should spend some time with you, so, okay."

"We'll work out the specifics later in the week," I promised as we swept into the parking lot.

Christina and company stepped out into the glow of one of the streetlights as I parked and we disembarked from my ride. I was thinking of the best way to put things but Heaven trampled my efforts to be cool.

"It was great," she bubbled. "We got a bite to eat at that Oriental place on Market Street, then went to see Wreck-It-Ralph and then..." she looked around suspiciously, then she added with a whisper..."we had sex with a woman!" Christina gave me a desperately curious glance. "I mean she sucked me off and then I fucked her pussy...and I can see why Zane loves sex so much now...and then I nailed her ass and she came so hard, she collapsed. It was awesome!" The rest of the girls gathered around while I was somewhat excluded.

"Heaven, what about keeping things secret?" Christina cautioned. Heaven looked past Faith and reached a hand for me which I stepped up and took.

"She won't be telling anyone about this, will she, Zane?" Heaven tried to assure her best friends.

"I sincerely doubt she'll want to use our encounter to hurt us, Heaven. Please believe me when I say we left her very happy with what we accomplished together," I tried to assuage their fears.

"Who was it?" Christina insisted. I was against telling her and I tried to silently communicate that with Heaven but my partner decided to put greater trust in her friend.

"It was a female police officer," Heaven stated shyly. "I was fooling around with Zane, he swerved, and she pulled us over."

"And Zane decided it was a good idea to seduce her?" Christina accused me sternly.

"No. She was going to call the campus about me, then she took him back to her car. I don't know what was said, but she then had Zane strip and she began sucking him off," Heaven defended me.

"Get to the part where the three of you are having sex," Chastity asked urgently, her hands clasped together in excitement.

"She was giving me a nice blowjob, I asked to see her tits, she stripped down and crawled on top of me and we had sex until she came," I began.

"Then he flipped her over, hooked her legs up, and went on her until she came again. And then he got behind her -- that was when I came up -- and he was screwing her doggy-style and I came up to the other door," Heaven added to the story. "She said she didn't do girls so I stripped down, and when I presented my...cock to her, she balked but Zane didn't let her get away and I fed it to her and she sucked me off."

"She wasn't as good as you, my friends," she informed her female companions, "but it was nice. I told Zane to change places and I...had my first pussy and it was...wow. After she climaxed again, Zane got beneath the cop and I took her ass. Now I know why Zane does it to Barbie Lynn so often -- hot damn. Anyway, we all came, got dressed, and we drove home."

"Oh, Heaven, it was too much of a risk," Christina persisted.

"Did I mention how great the sex was?" Heaven smiled hopefully to her best friend and long-time protector.

"We knew this day had to come," Hope intervened. "We all prayed for Heaven to find her own identity."

"But is she a boy or a girl?" Faith questioned.

"I'm..." Heaven struggled to answer.

"She's neither," I answered for her. "She's Heaven, and for those of us who care about her, that is enough."

Heaven's look was one of stunned acceptance while Christina and Chastity looked almost pleased with me. Hope and Faith were still grappling with the concept, I could see.

"Lover, let me walk you back to your dorm," Heaven smiled up at me happily. Normally it worked the other way around, I believed.

"Nope," I shrugged. "There is no way you can get me home and then beat curfew, but we'll see each other in the morning." She nodded, and with the rest of Team Christina, they headed off. I caught Christina looking over her shoulder at me, giving me a sad, almost desperately worried look.

I didn't have too much time to think about it as I hustled back to my own dorm and up to the Solarium at the top.

I met up with Barbie Lynn after my trip to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"Hey, Zane," she greeted me.

"Good evening, Barbie Lynn. Can I have a few minutes of your time?" I inquired. She brightened up then smirked slightly.

"Are you sure you aren't too tired from your date with Heaven?" she joked.

"That's a story for another time. Right now, I'd like to spend some time with you. I miss you when you are not around," I answered truthfully. Barbie Lynn snuggled into my arms.

"I'd be delighted to spend some time with you, Zane Braxton," she purred, while she ran her hands over my chest, ribs, and finally my ass.

I opened the door and chased Barbie upstairs and we tumbled into bed together. Barbie Lynn couldn't stop giggling as we wrestled around until I positioned myself over her, her legs wrapped around me, her arms pinned over her head, and a broad sexy smile on her face. The marathon of kissing came naturally, as did the press of her body against me, her nipples hard, and her sex sweet to my senses.

"Have I told you how wonderful you make me feel?" I panted into the flowing tapestry of her sweet-smelling hair.

"Yes," she sighed happily, "but I don't get tired of hearing you confess it." She settled into my arms and the silence had barely begun when her adorable snores graced my ears. I drifted off to sleep soon after realizing it had been one hell of a week with thirteen still to go.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers