All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 07'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The sex is good but I'm really hooked on finding out what happens next. Great plot development so far.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginalmost 11 years ago
Legalities

Technically "handmaiden duties" are a form of hazing and I believe that is ilegal so all Zane has to do is get the police involved and that school would have more problems than it could handle.....

I too can hardly wait to se what happens next, GO ZANE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Do you hate Christians so much you have to up lies to them? Christianity was/is never a religion, it is having faith/obedience to God. It would be enjoyable if you just make it a simple story w/out mocking others beliefs.

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Nope ~ I love Christianity

I do. I love Christianity, was raised in the faith (Episcopal and Southern Baptist) and have known many fine Christians (and non-Christians) in my lifetime. What I don't like are hypocrites and those who twist any ideology for their personal benefit.

Yes, I think there are 'good' Communists too ~ folks who deeply believe if everyone shared all the resources and workload equally, the world would be a much better place. I also believe such people ignore the basic greed, evil and laziness in Mankind which makes communism ultimately unfeasible.

As Christian College Sex Comedy progresses you will find many good Christians to balance out the bad along with people coming to realize what is, and is not, a bad Christian. The key themes are Tolerance (of what you do not yet understand), lack of Prejudice (of people you do not yet know), Forgiveness (for those trying to change/do better) and Love (because Love has the greatest capacity to unite and heal). All of these come up in the tale.

And there are bad Christians as well as Christians who have fallen into bad ways (prejudice, intolerance and pride). There are also simply bad people ~ no religious excuses to disguise their wickedness.

I hope you read on. I truly do and see that it is the hypocrites, not the faith, which I am mocking.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

This shit is harious.the hermaph kinda creeps me out but this shit ought to be a movie it's so funny.

Prospecting_for_snowProspecting_for_snowalmost 3 years ago

This is the most clever and entertaining mix of sex and comedy on this website

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...