All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 17'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Without doubt the best series on Lit at present! Loving every chapter and can't wait to see where it goes next!

wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago
Super

Absolutely awesome......don't you DARE slow down or stop....:p

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
You Suprise me

every time, and keep me so wet. Thank you

Goddess Bless You

Love Desiree

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 11 years ago
Nice

You had me at "As you wish".

AthlantianAthlantianover 10 years ago
Remembering to vote :)

I think that it's a great compliment to the story, that I'm currently looking through the old chapters to vote on them, because the story is so good that I forgot to vote for it the first time around :)

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago
WOW

That's it. WOW says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Silly

The balance of humor and story telling makes this entertaining. Sex with the Chancellor was ridiculous and doesn't contribute to either.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
A step beyond suspension

I've always enjoyed your ability to suspend reality with your writing, but I think this chaper was just a bit beyond that.

It just... I dunno. Felt forced somehow?

I can't put a finger on it, but the whole 'play about resistance for the super repressed witch' just felt too much.

outside that, the war and the battle got my heart pounding and each punch I felt myself tense up with a 'GO ON LASS!'

jc

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
I agree ...

The final scene was a bit forced, but I wanted to show how ruthless and vile the Chancellor could be and some of the psychology behind it. I knew she was going to be going back into the shadows for a bit and I wanted the readers to know she wasn't going away permanently.

I hope I have learned from the experience.

Thanks for the critique, JC, and take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
michael56

The tail end of this installment may have been a bit forced, but Zane and Christine will get Heaven back. (big plus). I am an older man, so the torrid sexual ravishment of an older, busty, large assed, and 'gorgeous' Dean of school did turn me on. So, I thank you, and will keep reading as long as you keep writing, deal?

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 3 years ago

I still gave it all five, I sorta liked the way Zane handled Atilla the None.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5302 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...