All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 19'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cruel Tease

Don't have Chapter 21 yet to go to.

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 11 years ago
Too funny

In the last 2 chapters (2 days in the life of Zane), he has been with 8 women. 3 with penetration and the 5 Kappas. Without cumming.

With the amount of sex he has been having, I think blue balls would be an understatement.

Love the curveball with the new security chief.

Love the series. Current count for me. 2 got 4*, 17 got 5*.

One note. You have done an amazing job on trying to keep all the characters names unique and memorable. But, for the casual reader, it is becoming a bit overwhelming. I had to look back in previous chapters for some of the girls to remember their character. Do you have them mapped out in your mind? Or on a spreadsheet? Lots of puzzle pieces.

Keep it up as long as you are entertained, we readers are the benefits of all your effort, thank you.

Val

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Ha!

Paraphrasing one of Zane's earlier comments: He is in Hell; God is torturing him with the thing he loves the most - Sex.

Yes, the Universe is full of well-hung studs who shoot gallons...and gallons...and gallons. Zane's little fellas are still at the starting gate going "Come on Guy! It's her freaking ass! No one is going to get pregnant!!!! Let us go, damn it!"

On an actually useful note: Chapters 20 & 21 are still with my wonderful editor (she has a life where as I spend half the day at my computer) and Chapter 22 should be done tonight and 23 is already outlined.

Finally, I rarely introduce someone as a one-shot. It may take a few chapters but you will see them again. I really have long term plans for this story (the whole Kappa Sigma - Spring Break story line as an example). I didn't want to say !Bang! Zane's at Spring Break and intrigue ensues. I want my readers to watch the threads unfold and have already figured the most likely outcomes based on what they've read before (and the knowledge that I'm a sucker for happy endings).

But Pastor William starts to cast his shadow in Chapter One and keeps showing up on every Sunday. Paige doesn't appear out of the ether, she shows up being her bratty self in 11 then again in 14. If you look back, she actually is a stalker but I hope it wasn't obvious to anyone that she was - she was supposed to be clever about it.

I hope my story comes across as more organic and less contrived (beyond the impossibility of it all). Again, I would like to thank everyone for their kindness as I've set this tale before you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I keep coming back every day to see if the next one is released. You've got me hooked!

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
More coming soon

As of 5/9/13 (or 9/5/13 for those outside the US), 20,21 & 22 have been submitted and should be up very soon. 23 is with the editor and 24 is at the 2500 work mark, so things are still chugging along (and now that Elementary is off, it will grow). Each chapter runs between 8-12K words, depending on where a good stopping point is, in case you care.

FYI, I know I have promised to work on several other story lines. I am trying but unfortunately my health has been suck-tastic recently so my keyboard is making promises I have trouble keeping. I do apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

How long does it typically take after submitting a story before it's posted?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Submissions

Chapter 20 was submitted on May 8th and 21 & 22 were submitted on the 9th, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Usually if there is a problem they have told me about it by now. I firing off an e-mail as I make this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for checking in on the new chapters. I've been waiting for them, not just for the sex, but for the plot and characters.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
Oh boy

"That's good to know," Josh nodded, "and I'm here to represent the corporation's interests – in this case, avoiding embarrassment to the company's executive branch."

Soooo. the whole sex tapes on video and online for the world to see aren't doing that?

I say there is far more to it that than. I thin Cordelle is blanking out a lot of the imagery of the actual sex but leaving face and noise as they should be. It would explain why the 'Soccer' captain from the other town (Bowden?) wanted to get a look at zane, because shed seen him blurred out beneath the waist without clothes and not blurred when clothed, but as we all know; on screen isn't the same as real life.

it would clear up some of the issues alongside give cordelle something to hold over zane, the reveal of the unobstructed videos going out there and would build on their... relationship.

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
JC_The_Continuer ...

... your explanation sound much better than what I had in mind ... so I'm going with your version instead. Thanks for the input.

As always, take care,

James aka FinalStand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...