All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 20'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Worth the Wait

As always excellent story. Just wish that Rio could learn that Fighting is what you do when you can not run away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope I'm wrong...

But I do feel like you're setting up Rio for an catastrophic melt-down that'll result in her being killed and everyone else being left to pick up the pieces.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Don't Panic

FYI, Chapters 21 and 22 are now pending so should up tomorrow and Wednesday.

Don't freak, Rio should be okay.

I am not a martial artist but I have a healthy respect for the time taken to develop the skills and philosophy of a successful fighter. Rio has a way to go but the process has been mentioned earlier. She will get better(ish).

Just like skills don't develop overnight, problems don't evaporate overnight (at least not in most of my stories). Rio has been pretty self-destructive for the past few years of her life. There are issues going on with her family that haven't been brought up yet which made her lash out at the world (before she was forced to have her abortion).

She thought no one cared about her and she cared about no one. She tried pretty hard to alienate Zane when they first met but he didn't go away.

Advance a month and now she sudden has a best 'Bro' in Zane, an annoying little 'Sis' in Iona and now a lover in Mercy she feels responsible for. That is a lot for Rio to digest and come to accept. Give her some time.

Rio is always going to be a bit of a nut - no apologies. She will be less of a liability and more of an asset as time goes on. It should not be overlooked that it is Rio's "berserk fury" approach to living that helps inspire Zane to carry on. If anything, Rio embodies Freedom - the harsh, lonely kind that comes from being your own Lady and Mistress, beholden to none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I forgot who is gabriella black, who really is she? And what is her relationship w/ Zane?

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Gabrielle Black ...

... is a character introduced for further plot line development with no current ties to Zane. In the short term she was added as a contrast to Coach Gorman.

She was a bodyguard/lover/contact person for a female French industrialist who engaged in the illegal weapons trade. That last part ~ 'contact person' ~ is the problem with her still sucking oxygen. Gabrielle can tie her former lover to seriously embarrassing criminal conspiracy charges so said woman now wants her dead. Gabrielle is working out just what to do about her former lover while hiding out at an All-Girl's Christian College in rural Northern Virginia.

So many ideas ... so little sanity ...

James aka FinalStand

GaobotGaobotalmost 7 years ago
Loving It

Does anyone else wish that Zane had Magyar blood in him?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Gaobot ...

... what are you talking about?

Zane's family was murdered - I mean DIED! Yeah, it was completely and totally an accident which killed two highly experienced climbers on a relatively easy mountain face ...

And then Zane was whisked away to the Middle-of-Nowhere, Thailand for two years by shadow corporate interests until it was deemed it was safe for him to return (inherit the family fortune ~ and exercise the controlling stock options) so he ended up in ... the Middle-of-Nowhere, Virginia ... at an All-Girl's Christian College ...

Nothing odd going on here at all. Move along ... move along ...

Any and all rumors that Zane's Mother was actually a renegade Amazon from a Norwegian Freehold are totally unfounded. I don't know who comes up with this kind of stuff. Really now ...

At no time whatsoever have the Braxtons been part of the Illuminati and any such rumor-mongering will be vigorously pursued by the Legion of Undead Litigators (and secret Death Squads). The fact that one of Zane Braxton's family's companies puts satellites in orbit and a certain Cáel Nyilas was rescued from a deserted Pacific island by a rogue satellite ... sheer coincidence and nothing more.

As you can plainly see, there are absolute no tie-ins with any other on-going tales. I hope this issue has been dealt with to everyone's satisfaction.

James aka FinalStand

rjsnowblind12rjsnowblind12over 6 years ago
lol

dammit, that's an awesome answer and I'm really glad I'm re-reading this story right now. Two of my favorite stories on this site. I hope you get back to writing lots once your feeling better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why does all of your tales and catalogue fiction sound like sanctimonious shit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...