All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 28'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
more hilarious than usual

"Zane," Barbie Lynn whispered, "my vibrator burned out this morning, and I'm terribly horny." At least she does not have them deliverd by the gross, well maybe not that many a week but a case or 2.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Series

I am usually more comfortable in the Nonhuman genre, but this has to rank in as one of the best series in Literotica! Kudos. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good authorship

This is a great series ( I like the long ones for better character development) I normally do not give a rating until the end but I like it a lot. I do not know what inspires you or what genres you prefer to write in but please consider one in the mind control genre, there is a lack of good stories from good authors there. My favorite genres are Incest, group sex, mind control, female submissive, non consent. I will read your others after I finish pt 34. Keep up the good work.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
A tad confused about the Jammesaries

I know about the ottoman empire and all

but the weird twists of adding extra layers to the already complex onion just confounded me.

What was that about the nameless, the added judges and the parliament?

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
Janissaries

**You wouldn't be my shield; I would be yours. The Janissaries get together and decide policy and how to best enact it; I give it my blessing; and you go do what you want to do while I take the heat for things when they go wrong." **

The Nameless & Advocates are the Janissaries, not separate from them. Each member of those groups is chosen by a three-teacher panel and 'approved' by the Mediator (Zane). The members of parliament are chosen by their individual tribes and decide on student policies which the Mediator normally approves of as well. Since there wouldn't even be a parliament if Zane didn't permit it that makes them Janissaries as well. So the Janissary membership is at 38 (10 Advocates, 10 Nameless and 18 [one member from each tribe]) out of a total student body of 900.

I hope this helps.

James aka FinalStand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...