All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 30'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
this story makes m

so very happy and twice as wet as usual.

DAMSEL Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good stuff!!

Please keep them coming. This series is awesome.

readmehardreadmehardover 10 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC SERIES

I love these characters, and the story is amazing. Re-reading again and again, and I'm anxious for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fab fab fab

I hope you have thought up suitable retribution for Pastor William and Lance (from both religious and social viewpoints) which will not cause problems for his wife. How about filming them and putting their perfomance on the internet?

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
A Hint or Three

Zane is all for handing our richly deserved punishments but he is more in favor of having the wronged be triumphant. Destroying Pastor Bill now can happen, but what does that do to Sahara, who has suffered the most at his hands? Why not put Sahara in a position were she can rise above as he falls down in flames? Likewise, outing Lance destroys him pretty much, but what about Rochelle, his Mother and Felicity Tolliver, his fiance? Doesn't it serve the women better to control Lance and keep his Father, the Mayor, on a tight leash? In time Rochelle could become senior Church Elder and/or Mayor. Felicity could be her strong right arm, and heir, with Lance fulfilling more 'domestic' functions? Just a thought. I will add this, when this Book (1) ends with the end of the Fall Semester, there will remain multiple outstanding issues. Like much I do, things don't change overnight but grow over time. Changing the leadership of the Church, and thus the town, will take time. Zane's only been at it a month, so please be patient. As I told a reader who sent me Feedback a few days ago, this tale should run 8 books plus specials for each of Winter and Summer breaks (so 8 of those). Lastly I'm working on something called CCSC Vignettes which are going to be short stories of the CCSC world but told from other characters perspectives (give old Zane a break), to explain some off-screen stuff, and introduce new participants. I hope to have CCSC 31 back in a day or two from the editor then I'll submit it. Chapter 32 is maybe a day from completion and Chapter 33 (&maybe 34) will be Homecoming then we are looking at Fall Break and the Halloween Party with the Kappa Sigmas. Thank you all.

Hunter15205Hunter15205over 10 years ago

I think your story is amazing. I'm very interested to see where it goes. It's hard to remember what is in every chapter but I hope if you haven't you will write a three way between Heaven, Paige and Zane. If not maybe a scene where Heaven and Zane swap places.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Getting tired of the Rio duo. The others seem to pairing off with other love interests after “Bonding” to Zane. Really hoping Zane ends up with Vivian. Christina is long gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5302 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...