All Comments on 'Christian Men For Muslim Chicks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a perverted chamaleon

before u a white wife bonker now you are a religious bigot-what a pathetic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Trick or Treat?

So you change your bio a third time, still trying to get over on people. You are a piece of shit and a bad writer. Loser will always be your name. You are a socipath and you can turn off the comment button, because you cannot stand the heat. Still a Ted Bundy in training. Damaged little hobgoblin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
People Hater = Samuelx = Spamx

Samuelx is a seriously ill psychopath who is in dire need of psychological help before he self-destructs. Obviously he is a juvenile / teenager who is a self-proclaimed hater of all elements of the human race.

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You're the spammer

What tiny sad small kick are you getting? Weirdo.

Oh I get it. You just wanna be noticed. Hello moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think Samuelx Is the rapist that the cops have been looking for.

I think Samuelx Is the rapist that the Ottawa Police Service have been looking for. Places and areas mentioned in his stories have been places where rapes have occured. Plus his mental state matches that of the attacker in the past and current attacks. The link shows something that happened awhile ago. however there are some current cases being reviewed.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=967db5f1-8a02-4da2-930b-98b97ea44958

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...