All Comments on 'Christian's 2nd Date with Emily'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue this story!

Love the characters and would love to read more of their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent work...

I commend you, you wrote in an extremely hot and sometimes graphic manner, which is excellent coming from a man to a woman.

Generally (Most) women write on (ramble) or romanticize in a harlequin novel fashion.

Your writing most definitely piqued my interest.

Kudos ;)

Carlos

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh! I need so much more of this!

I enjoyed your story. I loved your characters. I loved that you turned something so innocent to something so kinky. I need more of these two. I hope you are working on it already. ;) Thank you! Letty

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
whoa... this shocked me...

I clicked on this story on impulse, half expecting not to enjoy what it was about but anticipating a guilty pleasure... I was shocked by how much I liked it! Thank you for sharing, this has got me thirsting for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

I loved it, great hot fucking with the milk thrown in for good measure, an unusual angle on something so simple.

As for the comment "harlequin novel fashion. Your writing most definitely piqued my interest" ... what a load of crap.

write more they have to meet up again in a different location.

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
Yowsah ! ! !

I really, really enjoyed this story! I love the lactation theme but the characters were also fun and believable, the language very colorful and descriptive and in general your storytelling rhythm and style kept me hooked and hot! I will actually re-read it when in "need". ENCORE!

Vee

SenToraSenToraover 16 years ago
Awesome

This is such an awesome story. I would love to see this one continued as a series.

lillokita169169lillokita169169over 16 years ago
VERY WELL WRITTEN

OMG!!!! I LOVE YOUR STORIES... YOU HAVE A GREAT WAY OF MAKING SOMEONE VISUALIZE EVERYTHING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Great One NoraJean!

Please give these two a part two. I quite simply need it! I wish my breasts could do this.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 16 years ago
Wonderful and Juicy!!

This is great fun and a fabulous theme. I would have given it five but for the mistakes in the text. I look forward with anticipation to the next instalment.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 16 years ago
This was

pretty good,although I'm not really sure it belonged in the fetish section, since mother's milk is not really a turnon for him. It could have used better editing, not just typos but some word choices. All in all, pretty good.

writedoctorwritedoctorabout 15 years ago
Marvelous

Yes! Excellent storyline and characters.

Very arousing and moving.

Love your pace.

texhudtexhudalmost 15 years ago
WOW

That is one of the sexiest stories I have read. I also love the conflict both of the characters are experiencing. the way the open up and the changes they go thru.

frntloaderfrntloaderover 13 years ago
awsome

please do a series on these two gr8 people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

This is the BEST story I've read on this site! Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spell check?

Did you proofread this? Lots of misspelled words.

BigDad69BigDad69over 10 years ago
Extremely Hot!

This story is awesome. Great story line and very good build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

Please write another chapter! Don't leave us hanging! In the need of more! I love this kind of story. Keep up with the great stories & hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a very arousing tale

Need more.

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingabout 9 years ago
So very erotic.

I loved every word of this story. Brought back lovely memories. Then the possibility of him having bred her took it up to another level. Bravo!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

The idea of a sexy, young wet nurse is erotic. Christian is an uncaring, rude asshole

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingover 2 years ago

One of the best ever. I came twice as I read.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls10 months ago

Clearly they aremade for each other. Emily had shied away from sex for so long, fearing men might reject her for her body's wetproductivity and Christian discover quite understand it yet but it will happened how profoundly arousing her milky overflow is for him.

The thought of keeping her already popped up in his mind once and while he pushed it away then his feelings prepare for this. A serial womanizer is about to give in and let the rivers of her sweet milk carry him into the new lands of fatherhood and marital sex. He doesn't quite understand it yet but he's floating there already.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

Just terrific! Well written and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...