Christmas Cracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing quite what to expect, he let out a jolly laugh of surprise when he saw that the inside of the grotto had been fully refurbished. Gone was the bar and the stripper poles, replaced with a more festive theme. A thick red carpet beneath his boots, light wooden panels bearing paintings of cosy winter scenes. Much of the room was illuminated by candle light, and the light of the large, toasty warm fireplace.

Naturally there was a Christmas tree in the corner, enormous and glittering with red and golden decoration. His eyes followed the tree down as he stepped past a large, comfy looking sofa to see the presents wrapped beneath it. One of the presents immediately caught his eye. Though he hadn't quite known how she'd managed to get out of her clothes so quickly, Callie was resting on her back just next to the tree. Two pieces of red ribbon were wrapped about her breasts, and across her hips to just keep her covered. Above her pussy, she'd tied an elegant bow that she wiggled slightly in anticipation of the unravelling.

Elina stepped up beside him and smiled at her.

"She was determined to upstage me, I think."

"Too bloody well right, I was!" Callie added, giving her hips an enticing little wiggle.

"Elina, thank you," Santa said, clearly deeply touched that his grotto now felt like home again. "You and the others must have worked so hard to do all this in one night."

"We did, but the twinkle in your eye is worth it, Santa." She offered a radiant smile before stepping up to him and kissing his cheek, then taking another step back when Callie audibly growled at her. "I'll take that as my cue to leave. Merry Christmas to you both. I'll see you at the feast later tonight."

"Probably a lot later tonight. Don't wait up for us!" Callie added, though now she was smiling.

Elina laughed softly and nodded before finally taking her leave and closing the door behind her.

"Come on and unwrap me already!" Callie urged, lifting her arms over her head and laughing.

He didn't need asking twice, and quickly kicked off each of his boots beside the couch whilst unclasping his belt and then discarding his overcoat to approach her. He'd seen her naked many times, but the sight of all that creamy skin was more than enough to spark his desire. Especially that now the time was finally right, and soon enough his hardening cock would be deep inside that tight pussy.

"Wow, Santa! Is that a present for me too, or are you smuggling a bazooka in your pants?"

"Oh, you thought you'd be getting a present this year did you? After blowing the roof off my house and being so terribly naughty since you got me up here?"

"So I only get a lump of coal then?" She gave him a truly heart-softening set of puppy-dog eyes, fluttering her lashes innocently.

"You'll sure be getting a lump of something." He fell to his knees beside her and practically tore away the suspenders to his red pants.

"Well it's about damn time!"

He shucked off his pants and almost fell over the back of the couch in his rush. Another musical laugh lifted from Callie, though it was soon stifled by a little moan of raw lust when she saw his cock spring up into the air. Now that was a tool that could definitely spread a hell of a lot of Christmas cheer.

After casting aside the last of his clothing, he stood over her and paused for just a moment. That hint of excitement at opening a present was something that should be savoured, as one never quite knew what would follow. Ok, in this case he had a fair idea of the basics of what was going to follow but he wanted to remember every moment of their first time together.

She seemed to realise what he was doing, and smiled lovingly up at him whilst slowly shifting her body in ways that she knew he loved. He was so different from his last incarnation. So tall and powerful, with those gorgeous blue eyes and a body that could have held up a great tower.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he said.

"You're no slouch yourself there, buddy." She licked her lips as her own eyes came to fix upon his large cock.

With a hearty laugh, Santa descended to his knees beside her. She halted her breathing in anticipation when his hand reached out to pinch one end of the long ribbon and slowly pull apart the bow. The smooth, shiny material gave way to reveal her pink slit. The silken folds were puffed up with her excitement, and already glistening with her juices. It took him a moment to resist the urge to dip his head between her legs and taste the delicious flavours of her pussy. It was always a treat to have his tongue lapping at her, but that wasn't what they'd be doing tonight.

Once the bow was undone, the ribbon came loose around her and he took the time to slip it across her bare body until she was free of it. With them both fully naked together, she reached up to grab his thick beard and pulled him down towards her. The impending collision of lips occurred like letting off a firework between them. No more anticipation and no more taking things slowly. He kissed her with a wild passion and she returned it without any regard for decorum. Feeling the release of his beard, she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders to lift herself up against him.

Her small breasts pressed against his beard, with the peaked nipples soon poking through to his chest. Their tongues danced wantonly whilst he repositioned himself, and she happily slipped one leg around him to let him settle between her thighs. They tried to let instinct have free reign, but the bulbous head of his cock couldn't seem to find its relatively narrow target. At least not at the right angle to give them both what they so craved. Though she did feel his cock slide up and bump against her clit twice, sending a little sizzling current of pleasure up through her. It also made her gasp against his lips once or twice, and he enjoyed that noise so much that he filed away the position for future exploration.

Unfortunately that moment was definitely not the time for exploration. It was a time to conquer each other, and with a gentle push he broke their kiss. A reluctant moan escaped her lips as she was forced to release him and lie back, her legs coming to rise up over his kneeling thighs. With her laid out before him, he grasped the hefty length of his engorged cock and looked down over her until he fixed his eyes on her smooth mound. The pink folds seemed to blow him a kiss of their own as she shifted. He pressed the swollen, reddish tip of his cock against those slippery petals.

"Oh yes!" she cried out, feeling him at her entrance.

If there was any hesitation about her taking his big pole then she certainly didn't show it. So, he slowly pushed and immediately had to stop when he felt the tip of his cock slide inside her clenching tunnel. She was gloriously tight around him, and it felt so good to be inside her that he needed a sudden breath to steady himself. If he hadn't then he'd hardly have lasted much longer.

"Fuck! That's so big! Oh, Wendall! You're going to make me so fucking happy with that thing!" she squirmed her hips slightly and nearly made his eyes pop out in the process. "Come on! I want more!"

Oh she wanted more, did she? With a very un-Santa-like groan of intent, he flung himself forward to grab her shoulders with his knuckles supporting his weight on the ground. The position gave him a tremendous amount of control, and Callie's eyes widened as she realised what was about to happen.

He slowly began the long journey to push every inch of that big cock inside her pussy. With his grip on her shoulders, there was no escape. Although instead of escaping, she lifted her arms to wrap them around his and pushed back up to him. They looked directly up into each others eyes throughout that moment. Callie's mouth opened wide as he pushed his big erection almost completely inside her before halting when she finally could take no more.

She wanted to tell him how much she loved it. She wanted to say that no one had ever made her feel quite like he just did in that moment. She wanted very much to tell him she loved him. The only problem was that getting air into her lungs was proving to be quite a challenge just at that moment, and speech was definitely out of the question.

It didn't matter. Those beautiful, elfin features carried the meaning across even better than the words could have.

There had always been a merry twinkle in the man's eyes, and a kindness that seemed unending. In that moment his eyes seemed to glow the brightest and most brilliant shade of blue she'd ever seen, and the warmth had grown into a passionate love.

It took them both a little while to get used to the feeling of him being within her. The only other man she'd ever been with had been his predecessor and he'd left plenty of virgin territory for Wendall's big cock to touch for the first time. With each little movement of the thing inside her, she'd almost been scared. It was too good. It was too much! A little more and surely it would start to hurt!

It never did. It felt incredible. Intense, but absolutely incredible. Finding her breathing patterns returning to something vaguely functional, her mouth closed and she smiled up at him. The expression began as something that was clearly thoroughly pleased with herself, and then slowly shifted into a very naughty smile indeed. Unravelling her arms from around his, she lifted them up to slide beneath his beard and rest against his bare chest. Laid back upon the rug before the crackling fireplace with him resting above her, she was all his. That's how she wanted it that first time. To give him something like that. The only problem was that she now found herself desperately wanting him to fuck her and she wasn't in a position to be making demands. Although, she could certainly be naughty enough to make him want to give her the fucking she wanted.

"Do you like being in my tight, elven pussy just as much as I love having you there?" she finally asked. "You've got an open invitation, you know. Any time you want me. I'll be there for you. Maybe I'll just stop wearing my leggings so you can have me any time you feel like it?"

"Cahua-" He'd meant to call her by name, but his mouth had gone quite dry and he ended up clearing his throat instead. "Callie, if you did that then I'm afraid we'd have to cancel next Christmas because I'd just never get anything else done."

"Mmm." She stroked over his chest and swished her hips lightly from side to side. "I guess I'll keep them on then, but it's nice to hear you talk that way all the same. Are you ready now?"

He answered by lifting up his ass to slide his length along her pussy before driving back deep into her once again. It was still almost impossible to move with any real speed just then, each time he pushed forward her pussy put up such a sweet resistance. She didn't mind. When she felt him plunge slowly back inside her, she arched her back and squirmed with pleasure. Her legs lifted off his thighs and spread wider outward until her toes were pointing at opposite walls.

Those deep, relentless strokes started coming faster as her pussy flooded itself with sweet, syrupy juices.

"Oh yeah! That's it!" she yelled as he could finally start a smooth rhythm.

"Callie, you feel so damned good!" he said.

Her hands lifted to his large shoulders, running her fingers across the solid muscle to gently comfort him as they continued their quickening grind. Upon feeling her reaching out to him, he pulled her up until they were both in a sitting position. He was settled on his knees, resting back on his haunches as she came to seat herself in his lap. His cock once again pushed all the way inside her, making her eyes widen and drawing a fresh gasp from between her lips. They rested against each other, almost eye to eye despite the difference in height.

The position gave her more freedom to act, and the horny elf definitely used it to her advantage. Her hips began to move almost immediately, slowly gyrating as he continued to slide into her. She bent her knees and settled on her tiptoes to push herself up in time with his thrusts to come down hard upon him. Each of the movements seemed to take her breath away, and brought bright stars to glimmer before her eyes.

It also allowed them to kiss each other again, and shortly after her arms wrapped around his shoulders they were making out like they might never again have the chance. She loved the feel of his large, white beard softening his iron-hard body against her small breasts. Each white wisp of the hairs seemed to tickle and stimulate her pink nipples with even the slightest movement, and none of their movements just then were very slight.

He had reached around her body and was enjoying the feel of her gorgeous ass with a bare cheek snugly cupped in his large hand. She moved as she liked, wild and wanton in her desire for him. Yet in some moments he would squeeze her ass and force her movements, pushing thrusting into her harder and harder. The first time he did this, her eyes opened wide and she broke their kiss to scream his name. Wendall was the name she chose in that moment, and it was the last thing to pass her lips before she came hard upon his steely member.

Hot bliss burst up through her body like she'd never known before, and she was powerless against the waves of pleasure that followed. Her entire slender body went rigid for a few brief moments that her mind stretched into eons, and her eyes seemed to burn with bright green light. The aftermath felt a little quiver run through her figure, and she took in a deep lungful of air before the next orgasm tore through her as he continued to piston into her clenching pussy.

The way that tight sheath reacted to her orgasm was what finally pushed him over the edge. Just seeing the beautiful elf climaxing was enough to send him over. The pink colour that flushed to her cheeks, the cute little shivers when she lost control, the way her mouth opened and her eyes took on that beautiful, green shine. He never knew that it was one of his deepest fantasies to see a Christmas elf cumming so hard on his cock, but he was damned glad he was living it.

Her tight pussy was demanding his cum by that point, and he couldn't help but offer what her body was so desperately craving. Given how incredibly good she was making him feel just then, his own body decided to give it to her with eager enthusiasm. His lower body seemed almost possessed. He madly continued to pump his steely cock inside her with the slick combination of their mixed love juices making wet little noises each time they came together. Thick, creamy cum surged up along his length to burst forth from the tip and gush inside her slippery channel.

The sensation of his cum spilling across her sensitive inner walls brought a fresh heat to the core of her body, feeling not only his hot seed but something deeper still. It was a moment she'd wanted to experience for a long time. To feel the man she loved giving her everything he had. Although it turned out that everything he had was quite a plentiful volume, and she quivered through another powerful climax of her own whilst feeling his thick cum pulsing inside her.

It seemed that they moved to the thunderous beat of their mutual crescendo for an age, as time seemed to slow and stretch out those blissful sensations across seconds that seemed to last hours. Perhaps it was a hint of his magic, or perhaps it was just adrenaline. In either case, both lovers found themselves thoroughly sated as their bodies slowed and their lips came together in a sizzling kiss. She loved how his hard length began to soften inside her, though still maintaining enough of its steel to plug all that hot cum inside her belly.

"Mmmm," she moaned against his lips before they parted enough to speak. "That was more than I ever thought it could be."

"I wholeheartedly agree." He spoke through deep breaths.

"I mean, I've had orgasms before but that was..."

"Something else? I felt it as well. I think... Not to sound too silly, but I think it's because we love each other."

"You love me?"

"Very much."

That made her eyes seem to shine again with fresh light, amplified by the tears that welled up along her lower lashes. Unable to speak, as her voice became quite shaky all of a sudden, she instead flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly against her. A slight sniffle was heard, and he wrapped his strong arms around her slim waist to hold her tenderly against him.

"Wow," she eventually released him and lifted herself up to reveal a large smile whilst wiping away a few stray tears. "I love you too, Wendall. I love you so much. I guess that love really is the secret ingredient to great sex, huh? Here I thought it was your huge cock." She wiggled her hips with said cock still inside her and felt it twitch with renewed interest.

"It's not that big, Callie." Despite their position he felt heat rising to his cheeks. "You make me feel like I'm smuggling a redwood in my pants."

"Ha! Well it's perfect. I just wish I could take the whole thing."

"You took more than enough to be effective. Believe me."

"Speaking as someone on the receiving end of this power tool, I can definitely attest to its effectiveness." She shifted slightly again and felt his cock twitch inside her with fresh interest. "And to think! A few months ago I'd have settled for a guy who didn't need to recite his eight times tables to last more than a minute and a half."

"What?" Wendall tilted his head slightly, finding that desire oddly specific.

"It's nothing." She laughed and kissed him before shifting slightly to un-impale herself from his half-masted member.

He rested back on his haunches as she lifted a leg across his lap and spun on her knees in front of him to face him again. She then brought a thoroughly enticing crooked smile across her lips before placing her hands on the ground between his open thighs.

"So, that was just about the nicest thing that ever happened to me," she began.

"Me too," Wendall heartily agreed.

"But the thing is that whilst I love being nice, I sometimes like to be a little bit... naughty." She punctuated those words by running her warm, pink tongue up along the length of his cock before lightly flicking it at the tip.

"I'd noticed." Wendall felt his cock leap back to standing attention as if it was spring-loaded.

"So, Santa, I was kind of wondering if you'd like to take your naughty elf and leave a giant lump of cock in her pussy."

"Don't you mean coal in her stocking?"

"You could do that, sure. But what I said will be a lot more fun. Plus, if you really give her a nice, hard pounding then I'm sure she'll be good next year." The fiery-haired elf looked up at him and fluttered her dark lashes innocently.

"I'd say that was wishful thinking. I'm not sure it's in her to be good for that long, she has quite the naughty streak." Wendall lifted a hand to stroke his fluffy, white beard in mock-contemplation.

"Oh she can be good! She can be very, very good."

With those words still hanging in the air and simmering with promise, Callie lowered her head to open her mouth and nestle the bulging tip of his cock against her tongue. Her lips soon sealed around him, and she slowly sucked a few inches into her mouth. Not wanting to beat around the bush, she showed him just how good she could be by bobbing her head along the length of his cock. Her tongue swished about that sensitive little spot just on the underside of his helmet every time her head lifted. One of her hands raised from the floor to fondly cup his balls and gently massage his swaying sack, waiting for it to give her another Christmas present.

He knew just how talented that mouth of hers could be. The sudden enthusiasm of her blowjob whilst he was playfully stroking his beard almost made him rip it out by the roots.