All Comments on 'Christmas Fantasy'

by xyz775

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
awyldsideawyldside6 months ago

Wow, first, The author is obviously into humiliation for the husband and feminization and bisexual. Humiliation is not my thing but the others are a turn on, so if there is more parts coming I am looking forward to them but provided not to much humiliation for the husband... like cuckold. The wife wants to invite him for a threesome so she is still invested in their marriage.

But lets go down the list...

If he heard them talking, he should have walked in and confronted them. If she is not happy with their sex life and wants to be a whore, then she can do it alone and say he no longer trusts her and divorce is coming.

Blowing by that,

When she starts bringing home sexy clothes, he should tell her if she doesn't dress like that for him, she certainly is not going to any party dressed up.

Beyond that,

When she makes him taste her pussy, and doesn't want sex, Kick her out of the bed and tell her she is just teasing him too much and she can stay out until she puts out!

When Lacey comes over, he should know he is being set up! He heard them talking! Weak man giving up on his marriage like that.

When he is caught, and the wife isn't mad, he should now tell them he heard them talking and knows the wife has been setting him up the whole time.

Then later..Now, all of a sudden he is bisexual??? suck a cock? If he is not, better to call her bluff on the divorce then to force him to suck cock.

Ok, he is into it. Great. But you need a lot more description of the sex to keep us interested. I felt let down.

How does the cock taste for his first time? Describe the ass fucking...

Why is his daughter there??? and filming??? That again should have been a deal breaker!

At least the wife kisses him afterwards so that he should know he is not really in deep trouble, especially when she mentions the threesome.

But get that cunt of a daughter out of their marriage!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the idea but story moved a bit fast interested to see how you develop it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story. My favorite stories are the ones where a hubby is straight and is forced to put on pretty panties and suck a guys cock. It doesn’t have to be a big cock. 6 inch is great. And then must hold all the warm gooey thick jizz in his mouth until his wife lets him swallow it. How embarrassing and disgusting!

joker00713joker007136 months ago

If the mc heard their plan why did he go through with it? If he wanted this to happen then it should be made clear that he is going to play along.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too harsh. He heard his wife talk about fucking someone else. She is going to do it. But to make him always wear female clothing is too much. Tit for Tat only... they may both enjoy themselves. And, more description of the sex is definately needed!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poorly written and disappointing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It has not one bit of thought of how a normal husband, wife and brat would actually act. It was very rushed and the jack ass just says "sure", " yes", "okay." Not likely from a straight husband with a family. With a little more time, anxiety and a few No's, it mite have been a decent story.

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

I can't wait for the next chapter. I too am a sissy faggot CD husband who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I truly wish my wife would be like your wife. I want her to help me crossdress, help with make-up, and then watch me suck cock and get fucked. I want to be gay in front of her.

Please continue. I love all your stories and can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish I had a wife like that, even a daughter too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous