All Comments on 'Christmas in Zonei Pt. 09'

by roughboy18

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Getting more and more interesting

Paraphrasing Raeden, "Kim's dad is alive?" This opens up interesting possibilities. And I like how the relationship between Raeden and Kim has evolved, naturally from the initial kindess of Kim to bring Raeden home, instead of letting him freeze. Keeps getting better and better - looking forward to the next installment!

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Thank you

Please write more and more and more,,, Raeden and Kim, love them, it is a great story I am glad I didn't pass it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much time in between chapters

Good story as always but for two pages such a long wait is not fun!

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacherabout 9 years ago
Write as much as you want when you want

but please keep writing and keep posting. You're great. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love your work!

This story, along with all of your work, is extremely well written. I especially like the setting of this story. The characters are interesting and written with depth and feeling. To those wishing faster updates: check the author's blog. He is up to chapter 17!

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Always a pleasure

I think this was a fun chapter. A couple of times I was confused as to what was happening but I figured it out. This story overall is awesome. One of my favorites.

TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh so good!!!

Please don't take so long.

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ah! plot twist!

This story is so good. I read all of them up to now today and I love it. Please continue. I'm excited to see how this turns out

TeicuFujoshiTeicuFujoshiabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I found this story series way back yesterday, so obviously I've read it all already. It is excellent! Very good writing, only minor editing flaws, some of the small degree you find in novels. It always amazes me the stories I can read here for free that I would likely pay for as an ebook or full novel.

You have quite the gift for storytelling here and I hope that the idea of having to rush out the chapters or match the time of year doesn't constrict you. This story has plenty you could go into- as another said you've really worked on world building. This has branched out past Christmas and now I'm wondering what Kim and Raeden are going to do with the rest of their lives and whether or not they'll ever try to subvert this world that they live in, change the corporations from the inside, or even join/help the "Free Peoples". Write the amount of submissions that make a full story, not just the ones that will get to the part about their inevitable coupling.

I love this story, and if you ever branch out to making this into an ebook or start a blog with stories, I would love to know!

roughboy18roughboy18about 9 years agoAuthor
In response to TeicuFujoshi:

Thanks for your lovely comment on Christmas in Zonei.

I have published a number of ebooks already. I'm intending Christmas in Zonei to be a gift for my fans -- I'll publish in ebook format for next Christmas, complete with a cover and edits, but it will always be free (and I'll leave it up on Lit).

Although I started out thinking this would be a relatively short novel (novela, maybe) I'm already at 60,000+ words, so over 200 pages. And I had planned on this being a standalone, but now that I'm into it with all the world building, etc., I can't help but want to change their world either. (LOL!) So although I'll end this one shortly after the "inevitable coupling," I am planning to go on to write a sequel, which I will sell (can't change careers to author if I keep giving everything away) -- but I'll always try to keep my novels affordable.

To get an earlier read of what I'm working on and links to my published novels, check my bio for the url and visit my author website. I am self-publishing, which gives me more flexibility in what I post when, where, and for how much.

I love getting reader comments. They are what inspire me to write more. Thank you.

zoeybabyzoeybabyabout 9 years ago

Finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finish

Finish the story please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous