Christmas Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lillivenus
Lillivenus
103 Followers

Amy savored the feeling of having a man's cock enter her for the first time, Tom's warmth, and knowing he did love her, feeling now overcome by these sensations. Tom slowly lowered himself all the way in to her. Once all the way in, they lay together, getting used to the feeling for both of them of being completely united.

After awhile, Tom began to move his cock slowly in and out of her, looking in Amy's eyes.

"Oh, Tom, that feels good!"

Tom was trying to relish the amazing feeling of actually having sex with a girl, and this was his sexy gorgeous sister at that. Not wanting to go too fast, not sure how long he could keep from cumming, he moved slowly, in and out. They managed to get a rhythm going, both enjoying the sensation. But after a bit, it got to be too much for Tom.

"Oh, Amy, oh, I'm going to cum! I'd better pull out!"

"No, I want you to cum in me. It's my first time, please! I just had my period so it's probably safe!"

"Are you sure?" Tom both wanted to cum in her so badly, yet knew the responsible thing would be to withdraw.

Amy held his rear to her, not wanting him to be apart, feeling as if she needed him in her, them as one. Tom could not restrain himself any more, and started to pound her earnestly now, giving in to his own primal desire, she having relieved him of responsibility.

His cock exploded, pumping his seed deep in her. It gave him such a satisfied sense as he felt it spurt and spurt in her, then slowly as she milked it, the spurts slowed down, as he collapsed on her. They just lay there holding each other for a long while, his cock slowly getting soft inside her.

Finally, he slowly pulled out of her. "You okay, sis?"

All she said was, "Mmmmmmmm"

"I should not have cum in you," Tom said sheepishly, as he looked for something to wipe them with. Finding some tissues on her bed stand, he began wiping first himself, then her, clean.

"No! I really wanted you to! Really!" She opened her legs to let him clean her up.

"You didn't have an orgasm did you?" Tom asked.

"No, but its okay, that felt great."

Tom moved his hand and cupped her vulva, to play with her sex. He let a finger enter slowly, and felt for her clitoris. He felt her juices start to flow again. At first, he let her guide his fingers to where it felt best. She then removed her fingers, as he kept asking her what felt good, in a sweet sexy tone, "Do you like this? How about this? You sexy thing!" Toying, circling her clit the whole time. She told him to tweak her nipples too as he played with her. He kept murmuring sweet sexy things to her the whole time, loving watching how turned on she was, watching her naked body quiver, as she softly moaned.

Soon Amy told him to press faster and harder as her body tensed up for an orgasm. She came, her body bucked up, exploding, as she moaned more. Tom just kept telling her how lovely she was, what a sexy baby she was, as her body continued to vibrate bucking.

Just as Amy was coming down from her orgasm (and Tom's cock was once again rock hard from watching her arousal), their mom knocked on the door, "You guys in there? Want some breakfast?"

(to be continued?)

Lillivenus
Lillivenus
103 Followers
12