All Comments on 'Christmas to Christmas'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
slm59slm59over 5 years ago
That was Incredible!

Thank you for a wonderful story. It was very touching and a joy to read.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the story. The interaction between the characters was very good. The story line moved along well. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was an incredibly well told story.

You made the characters come to life and work through very serious issues to start a loving life together. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

DeKreDeKreover 5 years ago
Great story

A great story but spoilt by the absolutely unnecessary explicit sex. Any reader here has already seen every variety possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Wonderful Story

I'm so glad you stuck with it. And for DeKre, I couldn't disagree more. How her traumatic experience affected the progression of their sex life is a key part of the story, and I think handled well. And the description of sex is probably less than 5% of the total -- certainly not out of line for an EROTIC story site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story!

Though I doubt any man can be so patient, this story was a beautiful interaction between two people falling in love. This is my all-time favorite Literotica story. Congratulations on a loving, romantic, work of art! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Been working my way through the winter holiday story list and I have to say this has been my favorite story so far. This story draws you in and holds your attention and has the happy ending that I personally love to see.

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 5 years ago
Terrific story, sensitively told

Excellent work! I wrote a story with a similar situation a few years ago and appreciate the time and care you put into writing this all the more. I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Sweet and really good.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Guess

I am too impatient. Could not even wait to read the end to see if he got his v card punched.

If someone had threatened me to not hurt someone after just meeting, I would have told them to take the girl home now as I could not guarantee it would be all happy and smiles. What a dickhead of a friend she has chasing away any suitable suitors. Probably why anna got hurt before because her jealous friend interfered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strong story

Forced sex/ rape can, and often does leave deep scars. Your story of time. Healing,

And a support system was right on. Friends being protective and supportive during such times are a god send.

I normally read the stories for the story itself breezing over the sex parts. But with this story it was such a strong part of the healing process. And the strong love formed between the two main persons in the story that it blended very well into the story time line. Well done. Thank you for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the sense of patience and healing from this story. I am an RN and have seen a few of these cases, and you did a pretty darn good job of conveying the trauma and recovery process. This is the first time i have ever commented on anybstory on this site...I think you should have won the contest, personally. Well done.

Alicia56Alicia56over 5 years ago
Romantic

Paparomantic I loved this story and let it play out in my head.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Congratulations on the contest prize.

It was well deserved. i hope there are more wonderful stories from you in the new year. Thanks again.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

A really good story from an incest and cuck writer. A.pleasant surprise, but I knew you could write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic romance story about a very heart breaking subject (rape). I thought you treated the subject with the respect and sensitivity it needed. If I had to change anything it would just be to get rid of saying fuck and substitute make love and instead of cock being in her say that they were fully coupled or something like that. When you love someone and are helping them through something like this you would be more sensitive to the wording while making love. Just a thought for another story.

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago
Great

But your dialogue could use some work. It's a little wordy, and at times, it feels like two people rattling off a script.

MushyguyMushyguyabout 5 years ago
Wow

I don’t know how someone in previous comments could criticize the dialogue. It was perfect, compelling, and emotionally consuming.

This is now my favorite story of all time on Literotica! I’m Eric in so many ways so I relate well to how his character behaves. The foundation of the story dealing with abuse was handled perfectly. I’ve learned how frequently this happens - far more than I ever wanted to believe. I’ve had to help a close family member deal with decades of post traumatic stress all because some asshole needed his moment of thrill. That moment ruins the lives of too many people. Prison isn’t enough punishment no matter how long the term.

Your story had an old mushy guy in tears. I hope you’re proud of yourself! You should be.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good story

Very good story of the journey back from such brutality. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is cruel

to ask a victim of a rape to go back to the same place on the one year anniversary of said rape. Her roommates were cruel to do so.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a well written love story. The emotion and passion of these young people as they helped Anna recover from her rape was amazing and made for a warm and tender story. 5 stars

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a well written love story. The emotion and passion of these young people as they helped Anna recover from her rape was amazing and made for a warm and tender story. 5 stars

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a well written love story. The emotion and passion of these young people as they helped Anna recover from her rape was amazing and made for a warm and tender story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Without a question you write very well regardless of your story line. I truly am only giving you marks because of your writing ability because this type of story is simply not for me,mostly as it is slow moving.Rather read a historical drama. Do not take it as bad, I feel the same about chick flicks. Again Realistic and believable. For your writing alone.. 5 stars JZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rather maudlin. And way, way too long.

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

The speed at which the story moves and it’s length is a huge impediment to anyone trying to read it, I’ve rarely seen a story that needs the hand of a professional editor to prune it more than this one.

The premise is good, one broken emotionally, the other crippled by shyness and a lack of self confidence, and the way they overcome their difficulties and fall in love, but it’s massively overweight, I’d suspect at least 30% of readers start and then bale out part way because of the glacial pace or being unable to embrace either character, fwiw Kim was the only character I actually liked, which was surprising. Or not.

Sorry PapaRomantic, only 3⭐️ on this one. Regards Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...