Christmas with Cupcake and Kandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers

"Pleeeease, Lis," Jenna gasped.

Lisa then closed her entire mouth onto Jenna's breast, drawing it deep and hard into her lips and sucking. Bruce didn't know if it was a trick of the firelight, but he thought he saw Lisa flicking her eyes up to look at him as she did it, which only made his cock swell up even harder. She gasped as she popped Jenna's breast out of her mouth and opened a little wider so he got a good view of what her tongue was doing. Her other hand pinched and squeezed and massaged Jenna's other breast. Oh he wanted to lean down and suck that neglected nipple!

Jenna closed her eyes and bit her lip as she arched her back, pushing and pressing her breasts towards Lisa's tongue. Lisa started to make loud sucking and slurping sounds as her mouth traveled between both breasts, drawing one nipple deep into her mouth and then letting go with an audible pop before feasting on the other. Bruce had never seen such an expression of deep oral pleasure. Again and again Lisa pulled back to look at her sister's hard nipples, tweaking them, sliding her fingertips over them, swirling her own saliva around and around before eagerly drawing them back into her needy lips with a sweet moan.

"You taste so good, Jen. Mmmmph" she whispered, her mouth full of Jenna's breasts.

Jenna moaned loudly, arched her back and spread her legs a little wider, opening her thighs and pushing Lisa's head further down her body.

Bruce started stroking harder, knowing what was coming; his cock was glistening with his own cum and was slick and slippery. From the fireplace Lisa could hear the wet slapping sounds as he jerked himself. She took her eyes off Jenna for a moment to glance at him and groaned at the sight, feeling a gush of wetness between her legs. His hand was sliding slowly and voluptuously over the head of his cock, which was huge and scarlet red, and pointing right towards them. Their eyes met for just a moment before she turned her attention back to her sister.

Lisa slid down on the blankets and Bruce moaned as he watched her part Jenna's thighs. She flipped her pretty blond hair aside and glanced at Jenna as she kissed the inside of her knee. Jenna couldn't help but allow a small smile squeak by as she watched her sister kiss down her inner thigh. Lisa never went straight for her pussy, but rather liked to orbit slowly, allowing her sister to work herself into a frenzy. It was her favorite thing to do, the ache of contemplating the sweet taste of her sister's wet pussy matching Jenna's maddening need to be touched.

Lisa touched Jenna's other knee, spreading her open further and allowing her hand to gently slide down her inner thigh, slowly creeping toward her pretty fuzzy panties. Bruce could only imagine what his daughters looked liked down there, but he had a feeling Lisa was going to reveal it to him very soon. She laid her head on her sister's knee as she gently caressed her legs, her hands wandering ever closer to her warm center. Jenna pushed up on her elbows to watch her Daddy's expression when her sister finally pulled the string scarcely holding her sexy panties together.

Bruce stopped stroking as he watched the fuzzy triangle hiding Jenna's sex dribble down the crack of her ass onto the blankets. She hadn't even been touched and already her smooth, hairless pussy was swelling into a slippery blossom, aching for the warm and familiar application of her sister's skilled tongue. Lisa paused to allow her sister to remain on display for a moment as they both watched Bruce with seductive eyes. She kissed her knee without looking away from her father. This was for him, and she made sure he knew it. She finally tore her eyes away from her father as she concentrated on Jenna's silky legs, kissing slowly down the inside and moving herself into a more comfortable position. She kissed her tummy, allowing her chin to touch her clitoris, sending a jolt through Jenna's entire body at finally being touched.

"God, stop teasing," Jenna said breathlessly.

Lisa ended the suspense by quickly coaxing Jenna's legs up high and wide, pointing the soles of her bare feet to the ceiling while dragging her tongue backward into her sister's gaping pink wetness. God, she'd missed her taste! Bruce began stroking himself again, disbelieving what his daughters were doing. How they knew each other so intimately, so devoid of inhibition, so in tune with the other's needs! Jenna moaned softly at the skillful caressing of her sister's tongue on her clit, eagerly anticipating the two fingers she was about to receive.

Lisa propped herself into a comfortable position up on her elbows and let go of Jenna's left leg, which promptly came down on her head. Lisa put it back up and let go, finding it on top of her head again. She sighed, "I can't hold them both up."

Jenna glanced at her father and then back at Lisa between her legs, a slight look of whimsy spreading across her face. Lisa knew what she was thinking and frowned at her sister. This was where a third lover always came in handy. But they'd agreed they wouldn't touch their father. Jenna looked at her sister with a gentle pout. "It's just an ankle," she reasoned.

Lisa thought for a brief moment before relenting. She couldn't argue with that. Lisa looked back at Bruce. "Daddy, would you mind?"

Bruce eagerly pulled his aching body off the futon and onto the floor, crawling over to Jenna's side. He took her right ankle in his hand and held her open for Lisa. It was really the least he could do, he thought. My god, the view! Her perfect little cunt glistened wide now for Lisa, who dove back into her with the ambition of making her sister come for Daddy. "Mmm Mmm," she moaned into her Jenna's smooth vagina. She brought her hand up under her chin and slipped two fingers into her drenched folds, causing Bruce to nearly moan with her.

Jenna put a hand on Lisa's head, moaning her approval of her invading digits. Lisa knew her tender spot; it was the same as her own. She curled her fingers up and pressed on the inside of her vaginal wall in the front, rubbing and searching. Her sister was as aroused as she ever saw her, and the payoff was going to be delicious. The room became quiet except for the light crackle of the fire and Jenna's audible breathing.

"Left," Jenna instructed in a breathy voice. Lisa adjusted while she fucked her gently with her two fingers, and watched her sister's eyes closely. "My left!" Jenna corrected.

"Oh, sorry!" said Lisa, guiding her deep fingers the other way. Bruce watched his daughter's beautiful face as she gazed into her laboring sister's eyes. He could see the love between them, the empathy, the perfect sexual synergy that brought the girls far more satisfaction together than apart. Jenna's eyes rolled back in her head as she took a sudden long and exquisitely wheezing breath. She wanted to tell her she'd found it, but she couldn't even speak. Lisa assaulted her sister's clit with her tongue while her fingers pressed and rubbed on the magical spot she'd finally located.

"Oh god!" she hissed. "Right there, Lis! God yes!" Her voice got progressively higher as the climax began to overtake her. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Aaaaaaaahhh!" Jenna's back and neck appeared to contort uncomfortably as her head bent back and touched the blankets. Her hand slammed down on her dad's who squeezed it back in loving solidarity.

Lisa began to taste the liquid reward she craved, holding her hand awkwardly under her chin, never moving her fingers from the blessed spot inside. Her tongue caressed her clit feverishly until the contractions began to wane. She moved off her soaked pussy and gently kissed her sister's thighs, rubbing out the last remnants of her orgasm from within.

Bruce had been so enraptured by the beautiful lovemaking he was witnessing that he forgot to stroke himself. His heart was beating as fast as Jenna's and he found himself breathing heavily despite having done nothing but hold his daughter's ankle and hand.

With the aftertaste of her sister's orgasm still fresh in her mouth, Lisa suddenly became aware of her own needs. She always got worked up when she ate her sister out, but this was different—this was just plain needful. She reached out with the same hand that had been inside Jenna and touched her father's thigh. She sighed loudly, attracting the attention of her sister. Jenna propped herself up on her elbows and watched her sister caress Bruce's leg.

"Lis?" she whispered.

Lisa gazed up at her with a helpless, pained expression. She was simply aching; Jenna knew it.

Jenna's eyes transferred to Bruce's body. He had just pulled off his sweater and was now completely naked with his daughters. "Oh my god," she whispered as she saw his erect cock. It was big and beautiful and so primed and hard! Were they actually going to do it? Lisa seemed to have lost control of herself. She put her face on Jenna's stomach and shifted her hips backwards, opening her legs and moaning. Jenna wished she could see her pussy—how deliciously wet and open it would be. Lisa needed it; she needed to come.

She stroked Lisa's hair. "Is it ok, sissy?"

Lisa moaned and squeezed Jenna's hand.

"Daddy," said Jenna, never taking her eyes off her sister. "We need you to fuck Lisa. We want you to."

Bruce made an agonized moan. He simply could not stop it. "Are you sure?" he said in a harsh whisper.

"Mmmm," Lisa moaned on Jenna's belly.

Jenna coaxed her to crawl up to meet her face to face and kissed her gently on the lips. "I think Daddy's going to fuck you," she whispered. Lisa rubbed her blond pubic hair against Jenna's bald, bare cunt in a girly missionary position, grinding into her, needing release. She couldn't even speak.

The sight was nearly too much for Bruce to behold, his two girls making love, but needing his help. He swiveled around through the maze of legs and found himself behind Lisa's taught, perfect little ass. He felt his last resistances crumble. Maybe he did need to . . . let go . . .

"Oh Lisa," he moaned as he nudged the tip of his cock into her wet, exposed pussy. "Kandi . . ." he thought to himself as he gently pushed and parted her open folds. He closed his eyes as he slowly pushed inwards and sunk into the most taboo pleasure he had ever felt. His sweet, sweet girls . . . he couldn't help himself!

Jenna watched her sister's eyes close and her mouth drop open as Bruce filled her with his hefty tool. She found her hands and squeezed them tight as Bruce slowly wedged and pushed himself all the way in. She could feel all of it happening. It was as if he was fucking her at the same time.

When he bottomed out, his hips mashed up against Lisa's ass, Jenna reached up and stroked the back of his thigh with her foot. For a moment they were all plunged into a breathless new world. Daddy joining in the uninhibited sexuality of his twins' secret life pushed them all to a new level that not even Jenna had imagined.

As Bruce slowly began to fuck Lisa, Jenna swiveled her hips up and she could just feel his hard shaft with her pussy lips sliding in and out of Lisa above her. Bruce stroked in and out, watching his cock slide into Lisa and glide along Jenna's spread pussy right below, simultaneously making contact with the twin vaginas. Jenna moaned "Yes, yes!" right along with her sister and father.

Bruce was barely able to take in the reality of the scene. He was completely focused on the intense throbbing of his cock as he parted Lisa's sweet folds and pushed. All he could think, stupidly, was that the divorce really had been a good thing. Oh, yes. yes . . . her pussy felt so good, so warm and wet, sucking at his sensitive cock, drawing him in slow and deep. She trembled and spasmed around his hardness, and wiggled her ass to help him along, pushing back to get him in all the way in.

Lisa squeezed Jenna's hands and groaned and gasped as her father's cock spread waves of unbelievable pleasure through her body. Ohhhh God it was so good. She felt tears come to her eyes. She opened them and gazed at her beautiful sister. This was without a doubt the most special moment they'd ever experienced together. Jenna smoothed her hair and whispered, "Is it good?"

"Ohhh, yes," Lisa moaned and moaned. "Oh . . . more. . ."

"Daddy," Jenna whispered. "Go harder."

Bruce complied, increasing his thrusts. "Oh girls!" He was really fucking his daughter—daughters? Lisa's hips were spread wide on top of Jenna's with their golden smooth thighs intertwined, and Lisa had her hands on either side of Jenna's rib cage, holding on while he started fucking her harder and pushing her forward. The girls kissed sweetly and deeply, with every push of his cock into Lisa transmitting to Jenna's lustful mouth. He watched them kiss and whisper to each other as he ravaged Lisa's pussy.

Oh this was . . .bad, Bruce thought. He was fucking his Lisa, but all he could think about was her pussy, how beautiful it felt. The heat and suction and twitches on his penis, which was harder than he could ever remember, the pleasure more focused and sharp and intense than he'd felt in years and years. It was like his porn films . . . so much pleasure and release in just fucking . . . his twins! Their beautiful bodies, their lips hotly pressed together . . . he had to go faster and harder, harder!

Lisa's moans increased. She squealed loudly with each push as Jenna muffled her cries with her lips. "Oh, sissy," Jenna whispered, "I want you to come!"

Bruce was so wound up from the long, teasing, erotic foreplay of watching them love each other he couldn't hold out. He felt his cock swelling up and pulsing, the cum boiling up from beneath and threatening to explode. "Girls, girls," he gasped, "Oh God, I'm gonna come . . . Lisa, Jenna!"

Jenna held Lisa's head and looked into her pained eyes. "He's coming, Lis! Come, come with him!"

"Uh!!!" Lisa grunted loudly as her climax started. Her hips and ass and legs shook violently, which instantly triggered Bruce's orgasm. It clamped down on the base of his spine and shot forward, making him yell out and buck against her shaking hips. He felt a huge load of semen travel up from his balls and straight into her wet, spasming blond cunt. "Oh God! Lisa!" he yelled out. "Baby! Jenna, Uhhh . . ." the pleasure was shattering, wiping out his rational mind. Lisa's warm wet pussy was coming right along with him!

Jenna practically came herself as she felt Lisa's violent spasms and watched her father's face contort with ecstasy. Oh, she wanted her turn! She couldn't wait! She kissed Lisa and stroked her arms and back as Lisa came down, so grateful to her for making her come and so happy for her at the same time. She smiled up at Bruce who was sweating and looked totally surprised. She exchanged a hot, secret glance with him as she continued to soothe Lisa and caress her hair. Bruce simply gazed at her with raw emotion and desire. They knew she was going to be next.

He slowly withdrew his softening cock, and couldn't help looking down at it. Oh sweet Jesus . . . his cum was leaking out of Lisa's pussy onto Jenna's. His cock stilled dripped cum onto both of them. At last, he rose up, naked, to put more wood on the fire.

A few moments later Bruce was lying flat on his back on thick fleece blankets, still catching his breath, with Lisa and Jenna cuddled up naked on either side of him. He had his arms around each one of them protectively and was rubbing their backs. They were all a little stunned and seemed to be unable to do or say anything but enjoy the intense heat of the fire.

Still stroking them, Bruce broke the silence. "So, uh . . . how did you . . . when did you two . . .?" Was he supposed to be more hip and sophisticated about this? Were all 19 yr olds bi nowadays?

"It was Jenna," said Lisa, her face nuzzled into Bruce's warm chest.

"It was not! Don't believe her, Pops!"

"It was too! Dad, ok, I had this boyfriend—"

"Wait, how long ago was this?" asked Bruce

"A year ago. Once we moved out of the dorms."

"Yeah, and Lisa is so LOUD," said Jenna.

"I had this BOYFRIEND, Larry—"

Jenna snorted. "Stupid name."

"And we used to have sex in my room."

"Right next to mine! Daddy, Lisa can wake the dead! I couldn't sleep!"

"And one night there I am in bed with my BOYFRIEND and the next thing I know Jenna is in bed with us, naked!"

"Tattle tale," said Jenna. "I couldn't help it. If I wasn't going to get any sleep, I may as well have enjoyed myself."

Bruce playfully slapped Jenna's ass. "You bad girl!"

Jenna giggled. "Yeah but Lisa didn't complain . . . did you, Lis?" She reached over to tickle her.

Lisa squealed in laughter. "No, not exactly . . ."

"Ohhh!!" They both seemed to slip back into their normal high spirits and got Bruce in a tight giggling hug. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"

He couldn't help laughing. His hands traveled down to both of their cute, bare cheeks and he gave them each a little slap. "What naughty girls! You should both get a good spanking!"

"Oooh!" said Jenna. "Do that again!"

"Oh, like that?" said Bruce, swatting her harder.

"Oooh, ow!" Jenna feigned, sticking her ass up high in the air.

"Let me," said Lisa, and she got up to spank Jenna, but fell over laughing on top of her. The next thing Bruce knew they were kissing again, right on top of him, and caressing and rubbing each other's breasts.

"Mmmmm . . ." moaned Lisa. They were seriously making out, now, and Lisa had pulled her waist close to hers. Their pink nipples just touched tips and they lightly rubbed them together.

"Come on, Daddy," Jenna whispered, holding out her hand, "We want you here."

Oh fuck . . . Bruce felt his cock stiffening again at the sight of their sexy nipples. He faintly tried to resist. "Oh, uh . . . no, I . . . don't think would be a good idea . . ."

"Yes!" they both said at once. They stood up and pulled him upright, laughing, and got him in a naked twin sandwich, with Lisa hugging him from behind and Jenna with her ass pushing playfully into his crotch. She pulled his arms around front and put his hands on her breasts. They both gyrated for him as Lisa hummed and laughed. Jenna wiggled her ass backwards and Lisa transferred her hands to her hips.

"Oooh," said Jenna, "Aren't you glad we got snowed in, Daddy?"

"Well, er, . . . yes. . . oh!"

Jenna had bent over from the waist with her legs held straight up and high, sticking her ass up and opening up her slick pussy to his gaze.

"We're already changing your life! Opening you up!" said Lisa, as her hands caressed Jenna's curves over and over. "Isn't Jen sexy?"

"You mean 'Cupcake'!" Jenna called out.

"Oh, God . . . oh, yes, she is . . ." Bruce moaned, as he slid his shaking hands down from her breasts to her slim, perfect hips. He groaned in pleasure. Oh she felt so good! Her skin was so silky smooth, her hips fit so fucking perfectly into his big hands. And did these girls go to tanning salons, or what? He'd never seen such golden, glowing skin in wintertime. He was mesmerized by the way it caught and reflected the flickering flames. He simply could not resist tracing her curves. His hands traveled down to her ass, caressing her cute, firm cheeks split by a deep, sharp cleft. Her ass beckoned to him! He playfully slapped it, then caressed it, feeling its perfect firm roundness.

"Ooh!" Jenna laughed and shrieked. "Spank me, Daddy!"

"You like that?" he laughed, as he did it again, then kept his hands there to knead her hot cheeks.

He felt a sharp surge of lust, more depraved and bolder than before. He felt something come over him. He wanted to fuck her! He wanted to watch this sweet tight ass clench and squeeze together while he fucked her pussy good and hard! He wanted to fuck up into her and cum all over her naughty, bad little ass!

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers