Christmas with Cupcake and Kandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers

"You like that, hmm? Would you like Daddy to fuck your sweet pussy, little Cupcake?"

"Oh, Lis!" Jenna moaned. She suddenly felt weak as a gush of wetness hit her.

Lisa recognized the signs of Jenna's lust. She knew how much she liked that kind of talk, and she knew what she needed. Suddenly an idea went off in her brain.

"Come here, come here!" she whispered urgently. She grabbed Bruce's hand and led him to the back of a big velvet armchair, and quickly dragged Jen over, too. Jenna immediately bent over the back of it, it was the perfect height for her to keep her ass high and her pussy spread wide open. She groaned almost in pain with the sudden need to be fucked.

"I want to watch!" said Lisa. "I want to see, I want to see."

Bruce felt swept along on a wave of lust like he'd never experienced before. He wanted to be bad along with his girls! Jenna's pliant, submissive nature awoke something within him he never even knew was there. He found himself pushing her down on the armchair, keeping one strong hand on her back and then tugging lightly on her hair.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you, baby?" He couldn't believe he said it!

"Ooooh yesss," Jenna begged. "Please, Daddy, please!"

"Hmmm . . ." Bruce said, as he roughly grabbed her thighs and hoisted her ass higher for him.

Lisa was watching wide-eyed and amazed, her nipples throbbing and her pussy exploding with wetness. Oh this was so hot.

She watched as Bruce spread Jenna wider, and get between her legs, pushing them roughly open with his hips. She saw his cock getting bigger and harder with arousal until it was huge and red and menacing Jenna's pink pussy. She couldn't help herself, she had to do something.

"Wait, Daddy, wait," she whispered. She slid down to her knees so she was right up close and pulled Jenna's slim thighs apart and held them there. She kissed Jenna's ass cheeks as she spread her sister wide open for their father. Every golden fold, the lips and clit, her beckoning hole were dripping with sweet nectar waiting for his big cock. Lisa had never seen anything more beautiful in her life—except for Bruce's cock. She took it in one hand, lightly licked the tip to taste his delicious cum, and directed it right to Jenna's quivering pussy.

"Oh fuckkkk," Bruce moaned as he watched Lisa lodge the head of his cock into Jenna's hole, just enough so she could let go and transfer the responsibility to him. He heard Jenna moan

"Lissaaa!" from the chair.

Jenna shot down to the armchair and sat next to Jenna, caressing her hair and watching what Bruce was doing with fascinated eyes.

"Oh, baby. . ." Bruce moaned as he thrust his cock in good and hard, harder than he ever would with Carol. Being a little dominant with

"Cupcake" was really doing something to him.

He pushed hard until he reached a little resistance and just let his cock throb there while he grabbed firm hold of those amazingly tight cheeks. He took in the sight of his swollen shaft half-buried in his daughter and made a loud grunt. He slapped her cheeks a little and kneaded the taut flesh. "Your ass is so fucking HOT," he said.

"Daddy!" he heard Jenna wailing.

"What, little Cupcake?" Bruce hissed at her.

"More!!" She wailed. He was driving her crazy with his cock only half inside her.

"Well show me, honey. Use your ass to show Daddy what you want."

Jenna pushed herself up a little to get some support and desperately wiggled and clenched her tight cheeks back onto his cock. She grunted with the effort. "Like that?" she moaned.

"Oh, yes . . . oh fuck . . ." Bruce groaned. He felt his cock swell even harder within her. Her wiggling movements were making her pussy clamp down tightly on his dick.

"Don't stop, baby, keep doing that!" he ordered. "Show Daddy how much you want his cock, show me, baby!"

Jenna gritted her teeth and wiggled and pushed and begged with her hips, desperately needing more. Lisa took it all in and soothed her shoulders and kissed her back. "Keep going," she whispered.

Jenna was panting and moaning and sweat was breaking out on her back and starting to wet her hair. Bruce reached over and put his big hand on her perfect straight back, holding her still, and then shoved the rest of his dick inside her in one swift move, making her scream and cry out in pleasure. "Yes! Yes, Daddy, like that! Ahhh . . . Lis!!"

His cock had hit the most sensitive G-spot inside her, deep and hard. That little spot drove her crazy! "Lis—it's right there! Ohhhhh!" Her eyes rolled back into her head and she was totally lost. Lisa knew the signs. She'd used a dildo on Jen many times and she knew exactly what she liked. "Shh, he's going to fuck you now."

Lisa glanced up at Bruce with pleading eyes."Now, Pops!"

Oh fucckkkk . . . Bruce couldn't believe what was happening. He'd never done anything like this before. Just . . . pounding . . . hard, with short, deliberate strokes, as he tugged gently on Jenna's long hair.

He found himself muttering "You like that? You like it? You like Daddy fucking your tight, hot, wet little pussy?"

Jenna made short loud squeals and yelps with each push, which only spurred him on.

"Yes, Daddy!" Lisa yelled, urging him on while watching Jenna's tormented arousal.

Bruce just fucked into her as hard as he could, letting go into the wicked sensations. He grunted and groaned and sweat oozed down his back. The sight of Jenna's perfect little ass squirming on his cock drove him nuts. Before you knew it, he found himself whispering to the twins, "Would you like Daddy's cock in your tight little asses? Deep in those sweet puckered little holes?"

Jenna shrieked out loud at his words.

"Lissssaaaa!" she wailed and wailed. "I'm gonna cuummmmmm!!!"

The thought of sinking his cock into one of the twins' tight little asses—or, Jesus, both of them—instantly triggered off Bruce's climax. He had never thought of anal sex in his life! Never even saw it on porn! But dear God the thought! A massive orgasm exploded out of his balls and groin, making him literally see stars and get light-headed as he pumped his jism into Jenna's body. He moaned and grunted as he squirted into her, "Here it comes, baby! Take it, Jenna, take it, baby!"

"Daddy!!!" Jenna's scream joined in his as she came hard for him, all over his cock, shaking and trembling and shuddering and squeezing him tight inside her. "I can feel you coming!" she yelled.

That was too much for Lisa, who was just about to come herself. She shot up to Bruce, who looked like he was about to pass out. She could see the last lingering shudders of his orgasm. Slowly, he eased his cock out of Jenna.

"Move," Lisa said, pushing him aside. She got down on her knees and tenderly stroked Jenna's thighs and calves, and spread her still-shuddering pussy with her hands. She kissed her ass cheeks and moaned as Bruce's thick white cum streamed out of Jenna's pussy.

"Uhhhh" Lisa made the sexiest moan as she licked it off her sister's nether-lips, under Bruce's amazed eyes. Lisa felt her own orgasm slowly pulse in her body as she tasted his cum mixed with her sister's sweet juices. "Mmmmm" she moaned and moaned as she rubbed her clit, knowing Bruce was watching it all.

Bruce knew he should have been utterly shocked and horrified, but it was perfect. A perfect part of this perfect night. He went up behind Lisa and hugged her and stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Good girl," he whispered.

Soon they were all snuggled together in front of the fire. Bruce was slightly awake, half in and out of sleep, while Lisa and Jenna had instantly fallen into a deep, happy slumber, nestled in his arms. His mind was whirling. He could barely process it. He felt guilt . . . triumph . . . amazement . . . fear that they would be mad at him, though he really didn't think so. Above all he felt wonderment. Mr. Stodgy and Predictable had just fucked his gorgeous twin daughters and loved it! His cock jumped at the thought. Their tight asses, now clad in flannel pajamas, caressed it on either side. Ohh, he couldn't think any more. He sunk into the delicious warmth of his girls and fell asleep.

+++

The next morning, the twins awoke to the warmth of a blazing fire.

Bruce had gotten up before them. He'd awoken with a jingly nightie on his face and pushed it aside. He saw furry panties strewn about the floor as he got up to re-light the smoldering fire and make some breakfast.

He was in the kitchen when he heard them stirring—whispering and, then, thank god, giggling and laughing. The next thing he knew they came bounding into the kitchen to find him and get him in a big hug.

"Pops! You have to hear this!" Jenna said. "Lisa's had the BEST idea! Ohh!" she jumped up and down with excitement.

"What is it?" Bruce said, profoundly relieved to see they were their old selves around him.

Lisa was just about to say something when Jenna yelled out "Spring Break!"

"It was my idea, Jen!" Lisa said, glaring at her.

"Who cares! Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Jenna squealed.

"You can come with us!" Lisa said.

"Or we'll visit you!"

"Or we can all go somewhere together!!"

Bruce smiled and accepted their excited hugs. While they were cuddling him he surreptitiously glanced at his phone, which was now working. "Oh thank god," he groaned to himself. The roads were still closed. They had a whole day . . .

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers