Christmas with My Brother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing them from behind the safety of a glass window was one thing. However, being in the same room as them, particularly a bar, was quite another.

They walked toward the bar, and did not seem to notice me at first. They both sat with their backs to me, but there was a large mirror on the wall behind the bar.

Michael looked over his shoulder, and turned back to face me. "They look nice enough. Let your skirt fall open again. Let's have some fun with them..."

"Are you crazy? I can't do that. Those guys saw you feeling me up, and saw me grabbing your cock."

"Come on Kelsey, what are they going to do? You can drive these guys crazy, and then I will take you back to the room and I will make love to you."

Michael was absolutely beaming as he thought about me exposing myself to these men. I did not understand it; in fact, I still don't understand why this excited either my brother or me. But it did. Still, I was very uncomfortable with the idea. It scared me more than it excited me. It felt too dangerous.

"Michael, I can't do that here. It's not safe. We don't know what they'll do."

"Kelsey, what can they do in with all these people around? And I am here to protect you. I won't let anything happen."

Michael had a point. At 6 ft. 3 inches tall and nearly 200 pounds he was an imposing figure. He was an intimidating presence and very few people would ever want to cross him. He was larger and more intimidating than either of the men at the bar.

Still, sitting there by the warm fire, with my breasts covered only by the diaphanous, clingy silk fabric of my blouse, and only the top two buttons of my skirt holding it around my waist, I felt far too exposed and vulnerable.

I sat there stiffly, my hands in my lap holding my skirt closed, as I contemplated putting my coat on to reduce my exposure. But I did not do that.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? You know, are you sure you want me to let these men see my panties?" I asked with a quiver in my voice.

Michael nodded silently.

"And you'll protect me? You won't let this get out of hand?"

"I promise. I won't leave you and I will protect you, always."

I was about to respond to Michael, when I looked up and saw the two guys at the bar. They were looking directly at my image in the mirror behind the bar. As soon as they saw me look up, they smiled and turned to face me, hoisting their beers in the air in the form of a toast.

There was no doubt they recognized me from this afternoon. And the way their eyes focused on my chest, there was no doubt they could see that I was not wearing a bra.

"Kelsey, let your skirt fall open."

After a moment's hesitation, I raised my glass to take a sip of my wine, and released my skirt, which fell open again. My legs were tightly closed, but my upper thighs were totally exposed now. The men smiled broadly as my skirt fell open. I do not know precisely what they could see, but they certainly noticed my skirt falling from my thighs.

I felt my face turning a bright crimson as they hoisted their beers to toast my tiny titties and my legs a second time. I was so embarrassed; but I also was growing so aroused. I was not used to feeling sexy, attractive or pretty. I was certainly not used to being viewed as a sexual object of admiration.

Michael watched the men hoist their beers towards me.

"Kelsey, spread your legs a little and let them see your panties" Michael instructed.

"Michael, I can't do that. I just can't." I protested. But even as I protested, I complied with his instructions. I raised my wine glass, returned their toast and slowly moved my knees apart so these two strangers could get an unobstructed view of my panties.

Seeing me do this, the men damn near came out of their seats, cheering and applauding me. Fearing that we were going to attract too much attention to our little 'game' because of the men's reaction, I closed my thighs together, and pulled my skirt up over my legs covering myself from the waist down.

My nipples were still on display, but I ended the viewing of my panty barely covered vulva. Exposing myself this way had me leaking profusely, I felt like I was sitting in a puddle of my own juice.

But this was getting out of hand. I was getting scared. OK, the danger was part of the excitement. The fact that this was naughty, and dangerous, aroused me more than I can describe. But my audience was too close, and they were becoming too animated. We were starting attract the attention of some of the other customers. My boldness had emboldened them.

"Michael, that was so embarrassing. I can't believe that just happened. I can't believe you got me to flash him that way."

"But are you turned on?"

I nodded my head. I took a long sip of my wine.

"Michael, let's go back to the room. I really want to take you inside me right now. I need you to fuck me. Get the check."

Michael waved Don over to the table, and requested the check.

As Don went to prepare the check, Michael downed the last of his beer and said, "Kelsey, give the waiter one last good look when he brings the check."

I nodded.

Then Michael got a strange smile on his face. I knew he was up to something. "Kelsey, go to the lady's room and take off your panties." Michael suggested.

"Michael, no. I can't do that. That is too much."

"Come on Kelsey, do it for me." He paused for nearly a minute before continuing. "Kelsey, please, for me."

I sat for a moment, my head whirling. "Are you sure? Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Oh god yes. I am sure."

I arose, and slowly walked to the lady's room. I went into the stall. I could feel my heart pounding as I lowered my panties. I stared at them for a moment. The crotch was damp with a mixture of my secretions and Michael's semen which had been slowly draining out of me all evening.

I folded the panties neatly and placed them in the pocket of my skirt. I did not know what was in store for me now, but I was aroused, excited and scared.

The combination of the alcohol I had consumed coupled with the excitement of the evening and the danger of walking back to the table with my ass naked under my skirt gave me a surreal feeling of euphoria similar for being in a dream. It almost felt like I was watching this situation unfold from afar; like I was watching someone else act out this fantasy.

I sat down and looked at Michael. "OK, I did it."

"Where are they?"

I reached into my pocket, removed my panties and handed them to my brother. Michael held them for a moment. It looked like he was trying to decide what to say. "Kelsey, the next time Don comes to our table, I want you to let your skirt fall open, and give him a good look. And then I want you to give him your panties as a tip."

"Michael, I can't do that." But as I was verbally rejecting his suggestion, I was aware how much the idea of showing my neatly shaven, newly deflowered vulva to our cute waiter appealed to me. I also knew that I wanted to give Don my panties as a keepsake. The thought of Don masturbating into my panties tonight, or any night, was terribly appealing to me.

"Kelsey, we are creating memories tonight. Memories that we will remember and that will arouse us for years. And Don is a nice guy. I want him to remember you."

I simply nodded. I knew what I had to do.

As Don approached with the check, I opened my fingers and released my skirt again, letting it fall open. Only this time, my neatly shaven vulva was uncovered. I spread my legs so that my knees were roughly 12 inches apart. I would not have been any more exposed if I had been naked.

Don handed the vinyl folder that contained the check to Michael, but suddenly he looked confused as he stared at my bare vagina. He seemed to be trying to process what he was looking at. But his look of confusion was quickly replaced with shock and amusement.

In the dark lighting of the restaurant, Don looked at my exposed pussy and came to grips with the fact that I had removed my panties. He smiled broadly as he handed Michael the check while staring directly at my crotch. I could see his erection forming a very impressive bulge in the front of his pants. I was not certain, but I thought I saw it pulse occasionally as if it was straining to get out.

God, I loved having this effect on men; men who lusted after me but had no chance of getting me. Don's stare literally burned though my core. The two guys at the bar, were interested in what was occurring at our table, but I doubt they could tell than I was going 'commando' now.

Exposed and aroused, I said truthfully, "Don, thank you for taking care of us tonight. You added a great deal to the dining experience."

Don smiled and said, "The pleasure has been all mine."

Without closing my legs, I smiled coyly, looked deeply into Don's eyes and said, "Don, I have really enjoyed your attentions tonight." I took and deep breath, and I handed Don my damp panties before continuing, "I thought you might like to have these, sort of a keepsake."

Don took the panties, and discretely slid them into his pocket. "Thank you. You do not know how much I appreciate them. No one has ever given me anything like this before." Without removing his stare from my pussy, Don inquired, "May I ask your names?"

I saw no harm in giving him our first names.

"I'm Kelsey, and this is Michael."

I almost said 'I am Kelsey, and this is my brother Michael'. It was actually on the tip of my tongue before I realized the mistake I was about to make. Can you imagine if I had mentioned that my date was my brother? A shiver went through me. I just dodged a bullet. I really needed to be more aware, more careful.

Another table called to Don and he was forced to depart.

I slowly opened my thighs as Michael handed him the folder with three twenty dollar bills inside.

Without taking his eyes off my naked pussy, Don said, "Well, Kelsey, I wait on hundreds of customers each week. I seldom remember anything about any of them. But I will never forget you. Kelsey, you are a beautiful lady."

"Thank you. I thought you might like my panties as a memory of tonight. Is that alright?" I asked, as I spread my leg further apart, causing my vagina to gape open slightly.

"Oh god yes. You have made my night. Thank you."

Don struggled with what he wanted to say next.

"I hope you are not offended, but I wrote my cell number on your receipt. I get off work at 10:00 p.m. If you guys want to get together for 'a little three way fun', please call me."

This comment not only caught me off guard, it shocked me. I had never considered such a thing. Without even thinking, acting purely on instinct, I closed my thighs together and pulled my skirt closed, covering myself. This harmless game we were playing suddenly had gotten 'over the line'.

I should have seen that this was a potential outcome of brazenly exposing myself. But I did not. While playing with fire, I was in danger of getting burned. And it was not Don's fault. We had given him every reason to think Michael and I might be open to this sort of thing.

Michael answered before I could, "Thanks but I think we will decline the offer."

"I understand. I hope you are not offended?" our waiter said with a trace of embarrassment.

I interjected, "No offense taken. But we have to be going."

Don continued the conversation, "Well, I have one final request."

Michael fielded this one. "What would that be?"

"I hope you won't be offended, but I will be fantasizing about you, Kelsey...I mean, I will be fantasizing about you for the rest of my life." Don took a deep breath and then continued, "It would mean a lot to me if I could have one kiss."

I looked at Michael, unsure of what to do. Michael looked at me, and said, "Kelsey, I think you should give Don a kiss."

"Are you sure? You won't be mad at me if I kiss him?"

I was genuinely concerned with how Michael would react to me giving Don a passionate kiss.

Michael said, "I promise you, I will be pleased if you give Don a kiss he will remember, a kiss that will make his head spin."

I looked at Don and said, "OK, just one kiss, nothing more. OK? where do you want this kiss?"

"Follow me."

Don took my hand and led me passed the bar. He placed the check and Michael's money on the bar as we passed by. The two men who had been watching all this transpire, and the bartender we more than interested in what was going on. They all looked intrigued.

I clung to Don's arm as guided me through the restaurant through the bar and into a backroom. Michael followed a few steps behind. I did not know what awaited me, but I had been convinced by Michael to give our young waiter a kiss he would never forget.

Don led us through the kitchen, and I soon found myself in a storage room of sorts. Don spun me around, facing him. I looked over his shoulder and saw my brother. I gave him a quizzical look, trying to understand 'what Michael wanted me to do?' Michael simply nodded, which I understood to mean, 'Kelsey, I want to see you please this man..."

I looked into Don's eyes, and said "are you ready for your kiss?"

Don placed his fingers under my chin and raised my face to his.

"You are so fucking beautiful and sexy" Don said as he leaned forward and kissed me deeply. I felt his hand tracing its way up my side until it found my breast. I opened my mouth to accept his tongue. Don, a man whom I did not know fondled my tit as I sucked his tongue while my brother watched.

I felt Don's hands starting to stray. Moving away from my breast, tracing their way down my abdomen and across my thighs. I broke away from the kiss and grabbed his hand, preventing him from reaching his goal.

While holding his hand, I looked at my brother and with my voice quaking, I said, "Michael, please take me back to the room. I want to be with you, no one else."

I looked at Don released his hand, and told him, "This is very exciting, and you are very attractive, but I belong to Michael tonight. I hope you understand that." And I kissed him one last time, but this time the kiss was more affectionate than passionate.

I turned back to Michael, "Michael, let's go. I want to be with you now."

Michael smiled and nodded and walked me over to the coat rack, where we donned our coats. The two guys at the bar approached us. The younger of the two said "Where are you guys going? Don't leave."

Michael cut them off, "Sorry fellows, we got to go. My lady is ready to head back."

"Ahhh, you guys should come back to our room to party some" the other guy suggested.

"Sorry, no can do." Michael responded a bit more firmly, conveying that this was not a matter for debate. And he took my arm and led me to the door. It was clear that my brother had control of the situation. I found his assertiveness and confidence very appealing.

We silently trekked across the icy walkway back to our room. I was shivering from the cold as we entered our room. Or perhaps it was the events of the evening that had me shivering.

Michael pulled me to him and kissed me. I felt his erection pressing against me.

I needed to be fucked, and I needed to climax. I led my brother to the bed as we clumsily undressed each other. Soon I was stripped of my boots, skirt and blouse, leaving me naked. I fumbled with Michael's belt and zipper before he assisted me. I sat on the edge of the bed, and he removed his jeans and shirt.

I felt his erect penis through his boxers, before lowering them. He stood in front of me with his erection waving proudly in from of my face. I leaned forward and kissed the large purple head as I held the shaft in my fist.

I lay back on the bed and simply said, "Michael, I need you inside of me. I am so aroused...feel how wet I am."

Michael reached between my thighs and felt the lubrication literally running out of me, coating my inner thighs.

"My god, Kelsey, you feel like you wet yourself."

I just nodded in agreement.

Michael proceeded to lie on his back next to me and guided me to straddle him. I positioned myself over his large erection, rubbing the massive head against my clit before slowly lowering myself down, guiding the glans inside my wet and dilated vulva. I was open, wet and ready.

I had to rise up and slowly lower myself several times before I could guide all of my brother's thick erection inside my dilated vagina. When I finally accomplished the feat of accepting all of him, I leaned forward kissed him deeply. I whispered, "You are the only person that has ever been inside me" as I contracted my vagina to hug him.

"I know. And you are the only girl I have been inside."

"Let's keep it that way for a while. I like having this just between us."

Michael was slowly stroking in and out of me as I leaned forward kissing him, our tongues dancing from one mouth to the other. He then pushed me into a sitting position atop him. I was straddling his torso. Sitting upright forced the head of his erection to push firmly into the front of my vagina, striking that very sensitive g-spot that drives me to orgasm.

"God, Michael, your dick is so far up inside me."

"Do you know how deep inside me you are? I can feel you all the way up here" I said as I pointed just below my navel,

I could feel his cock throb inside me as I spoke.

"Michael, give me your hand" I instructed as I pressed his palm against my lower abdomen. "Pulse you cock inside me. Can you feel it pressing my tummy out? God you are sexy. It feels like you are all the way up inside my tummy, you are so deep inside me."

I started rocking myself back and forth forcing the glans of my brother's erection to massage me internally. My pace gradually increased as I felt my climax building.

"Oh fuck, Michael, you are going to make me cum...oh fuck...I am not going to last much longer...can you cum with me? Oh fuck...here it comes...oh shit..." I screeched as I leaned backward slightly, forcing his cock against the front wall of my pussy, taking him as deep as I could.

"Michael, squeeze my nipples, please...squeeze them hard..." I commanded as my body quaked as the waves of pleasure crashed through me.

I was literally quivering atop my brother's erection as he pinched my erect nipples when I felt him stiffen and convulse.

"Oh good boy, cum for me. Please give me your seed."

Michael spasmed several times. I could feel his erection pulse deep inside of me. I knew he was ejaculating inside me, pumping my womb full of his sperm. I contracted my vagina as I tried to milk every drop of his semen into me.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap of flesh. We remained coupled together for 20 or 30 minutes as we cuddled and petted before I finally rolled off him. I liked having him remain inside me, draining the last of his sperm inside my womb.

I felt the combination of our juices trickling out of me, coating my inner thighs and trickling down the crack of my bottom, as I rested my head on my brother's chest and drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened two more times during the night to accept Michael's erection inside me again. He seemed to be perpetually hard as we tried to sleep between love making sessions.

My vagina was sloppy wet from the semen stored inside me and entry was now quite easy. I did not have another orgasm that evening, but taking Michael inside me was wonderful and intimate nonetheless.

We awoke, had breakfast and started our drive home. I would never have an evening of such intimacy, discovery and excitement again. This was a memory I knew I would cherish forever.

As I drove in my Mom's Camry along Hwy. 1A, I tried to process what had transpired and what it meant going forward.

I knew that Michael and I would be the closest of lovers and friends for the rest of our lives. Oh yes, we would marry others and have families, but he would always own a part of me. And I knew I would never be able to deny him anything.