Christmas with My Brother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the long drive home, my mind wandered. I thought about my newly discovered exhibitionist streak. Michael had awakened a side of me of which I was previously unaware.

Just what was he going to do with his knowledge that being exposed excited me the way it did? Would he be a good boy and let the one night of exposing me at the Bow River Inn be a one time experience? Or would he exploit my weakness and put me into a series of embarrassing, exciting and somewhat risky situations whenever he had the opportunity? I was getting wet just thinking about what he might make his sister do just for his amusement.

I was wet just thinking about it. I could not help but touch myself on the outside of my jeans as I drove thinking about the possibilities!

God I loved that man, who just happened to be my twin brother. And I always will.

The end.