All Comments on 'Christmas with My Love Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep writing

I love this story please keeping writing it. Ten years is a long to wait!

cptgregcptgregover 17 years ago
Still very hot

An excellant sequal. Keep it coming. Can hardly wait for part 3, part 4, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GoodOne

Good Story, nice plot, but you should write mom telling all apologies to him for being a coward.It looks ended abruptly...

jwolfcopjwolfcopabout 14 years ago
why

it was a great story why stop there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

more more more thats all i can say

ncdiver224ncdiver224almost 14 years ago
Dont stop

You need to add more to the story. Like Raven you are leaving a unfinished story. There is so much more you need to add. I hope you will come back and add alot more to this.

VioletBlairVioletBlairover 13 years ago
AWWW!!!

I loved it, you're a great writer, want to hear more about Jon and Mommy.

DocSavage46DocSavage46almost 10 years ago
Fabulous!

Best one you ever wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story but she picked the money over her own son. if I where him I would have told that bitch to go to hell and never speak to again, she would dead to me

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

loved reading this and hope you are going to continue the story of the christmas they got back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh

Don't read stories that are a series as usually they aren't finished but I gave this one a try. Very good but as it obviously needs a 3rd chapter and the author isn't going to, this gets a 2 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

2 chapters that weren't particularly short and the ending was THAT bad??? an unfinished story...5 to 3 star...

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
More

This one ended to early but it was a classic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Constructive criticism: The story shouldn't have ended up with what split them up. You should've dealt with the timing of Paul's death, put in the section about the violent confrontation and then finished with the present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Rushed

Nice story til the end. It seemed you got bored and rushed to end the story. A little more detail at the end would not have been a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If they both truly love one another, I would think that one of them would express their feelings about how they want to make a baby. Mother, sister, cousin, aunt, sister in-law, mother in-law...if I loved the woman and she me...there would have been some talk about making a baby. A man expressing his desire to want to fuck his baby in the woman he loves speaks volumes and vice a versa.

I had a sexual relationship with my older during high school. When I got drafted and was sent to Vietnam Maria wanted to have our baby in case I didn't come home. It was she who brought up the subject first. And that very first time we made love.....knowing to well that we were going to make a baby was intoxicating. The woman whom I loved with all of my heart wanted me, her brother, to give her a baby. So, when two people truly love one another and they are fucking their brains off baby making has to come up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous