Christmas with My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"I take it you had a good one," he asked with a big smile and he wanted her worse than ever. If she came like this with him just rubbing her, Jon couldn't wait to fill her with his big, throbbing cock.

*.

"That was a fun night," he said pulling his mind from the past. "I came so close to making you do it. I'd never been so horny in my life!" Jon laughed thinking of how close he'd come to forcing her to fuck him.

She laughed, thinking of how close she came to letting him. "I don't think there'd been much forcing. I was so close to letting you do it! I was on fire that night," she said with a slow sigh. "I needed your big ol' thing so bad, I hurt!" Carla added running her right hand reach back to caress him, knowing this would be the night she'd been dreaming of for a long, long time.

"You should have!" he laughed giving her a little shake. "It would have been so nice there and we wouldn't have got caught!" he said remembering how secluded the beach was that night before the storm hit.

"It's taken us a little while, but we're here and it'll be magnificent!" Carla said turning so her side was against his chest. "Of all the playing and fooling around we did, what'd you like most of all?" she asked, wondering if it was her sucking him off or what.

Jon sat thinking of all the things they did and what he liked the most. He flicked his cigarette, took a deep drag and said, "There's one thing and you should know it," he smiled tracing his fingers over her soft lips, thinking of her warm, loving mouth around his cock.

"You bad boy, thinking of Mommy sucking your thing! I should spank you!" she giggled, having a good idea that she'd be doing it before the night was over.

"Hell yes! When you were doing it, I'd be your little bitch!" he laughed holding her close, never wanting anything to ever come between them again. He loved her as his Mom, but would soon claim her as his lover.

"Now you tell me! You could have been my little slave boy!" she giggled, trying to imagine him one of those sexy outfits that strippers wore. "I'll have you soon!" Carla whispered thinking of his big, long cock in her mouth, sliding down her throat and how good it always made her feel to please her baby boy.

"Yes, I'm sure you will," he smiled watching the warm fire, enjoying the smell of burning wood and the soft crackling. "Let's get the blankets and snuggle here for the night," he added, watching a pretty smile cover Mom's beautiful face and Jon still could not believe she was going to be his. No wonder why no other woman could ever please him but her.

"I think I'd love that," she whispered as Jon stood and went to get some blankets. She sat there with her knees up to her chest and her feel pulled against her butt, thinking of him taking her. "I can't wait!" she moaned gently caressing her aching pussy, remembering how great it felt the night Jon took her ass and Carla knew he'd feel even better in her pussy.

"Starting without me?" he teased seeing her tiny hand between her legs.

She looked up smiled and replied, "Just warming it up for you!"

"If you're anything like you were back then," he said quickly spreading two thick blankets on the floor next to the fireplace. "It won't take much to get it fired up!" he smiled sitting behind her, gently hugging her tender body to his. "I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." Carla said in her softest, most loving voice, enjoying him holding her in his arms and she couldn't wait for him to take her. "Let's lie down and snuggle," she whispered lying down, watching Jon pulling down his pants and lay behind her. His left arm was under her head, gently holding it, while his right slipped softly around her body, but the thing she really loved, was his rock-hard cock between her legs. "Mmm, I could stay like this forever!" Carla moaned, enjoying his stiffness against the soft pants, teasing her very lonely pussy.

He held her against him and he couldn't agree with her more. It felt so good to be with her again. "I think I missed this more than anything else," he said kissing the back of her neck, feeling her small butt pushing back to him. "This always made me so fucking hard!" Jon moaned slipping her right hand over her breast, tenderly caressing her nipple. "We did it like this a lot," he said thinking of the night he took her tiny ass.

"We sure did," she panted as he teased her nipple and his cock drove her aching pussy wild with the need to be filled. "You got my butt this way!" Carla moaned hoping he'd do it just like he did that night in the kitchen.

He smiled kissing her neck as he thought of that night. "It was so hot that night, remember?" Jon asked slowly moving his hips, knowing poor Mom had to be going nuts. She loved snuggling and they always ended up screwing each other half to death.

"Yes it was, but I loved it. It was so wonderful having my baby inside me." Carla whispered as Jon slowly moved his hips, knowing he was driving her crazy. "You keep this up and I'm going to make you do it first," she moaned, thinking back, him filling her ass with his big cock and all of his hot cum.

*.

Carla stood in front of the big refrigerator, in nothing but a small shirt and a tiny pair of orange bikini panties, hoping the cold air would cool her down. "I'm going to die!" she moaned fanning the chilly air across her body, wishing Paul would have called the air-conditioning man before he left town.

Jon walked into the kitchen and smiled at his sexy Mom. "Damn, I was hoping I'd find something good in the fridge, but I never expected anything as good as this!" he said walking up behind her with his big, hard cock leading the way, making sure it slipped between her legs. "Oh yes!" Jon moaned feeling just how hot and wet she was. "You're on fire!" he whispered, grabbing both her full breasts in his hands, gently lifting and squeezing them together.

"Yes!" she moaned falling back in his arms, loving his stiff cock on her burning pussy, wishing she had the nerve to let go and have her baby boy ease the burning fire inside her. "You're always so hard!" Carla moaned again, letting her hand move down and grab his swollen cock-head.

"I'm hard for you all the time!"

"And it's all mine!" Carla moaned squeezing him and she knew it was time for him to get her ass. "Wanta do something nice and nasty with me?" she asked in a soft voice, knowing he'd do anything with her or for her.

"What might that be?" he asked teasing and tormenting her hard nipples with his thumbs. He slowly rubbed them, giving them an occasional pull as his cock slid back and forth over her very wet pussy.

"I promised you something in Mexico," she panted, thinking of his big cock pushing up her tiny butt, hoping she could take him.

Jon was so happy. At last he'd be in her and he did not care if it was her ass. He was going to be in her amazing, sexy body. "Are you sure? No backing out!" he moaned kissing and tenderly biting her neck and down her shoulders.

"No backing out!" she moaned as he went crazy kissing, biting and driving her crazy with his hands. "I'm ready! Take it! Fuck my ass!" she cried out, jerked from him, pulled down her panties and she slowly lay across the kitchen table. "Get the jell from the top drawer," she whimpered spreading her legs as wide as she could, hoping she could make him happy. Jon was going nuts thinking about loving her and Carla did not want to disappoint him in anyway.

He got the jell from the drawer and moved behind her. She looked so good with her tiny ass pointing to him and her legs spread nice and wide. He squirted some on his index finger and started tracing around her tiny hole. "I gotta go slow. I don't want to hurt you," he said moving his finger all around the little hole, watching her cheeks tensing and relaxing with each touch.

"Yes!" she whimpered, clawing at the table, wishing she had something to hold. She loved grabbing things while she was being loved and this was going to be the highlight of her life. "I gotta turn a little," she said turning and laying over the table from the other side. "Much better!" Carla moaned reaching to hold the side of the antique table, wondering if anything like this had ever been done on the fine table.

Jon continued to lube and tease her tiny hole, until she loosened up. His finger carefully slid in the dark, forbidden hole. Her muscles grabbed him, trying to push him out, but he pushed deeper, until they relaxed and held him tight. Her moans told him everything was fine and that she loved it. Now he had to get her lubed more and ready for his cock.

"You ready for some cock?" he asked leaning over her, making sure his shaft rested against her very wet pussy, wishing she'd tell him to skip her ass and fuck it.

"Yes," she whimpered feeling him on her pussy, wondering if she was ready for him fuck her. 'I want it in me so bad!' Carla thought, as he slithered against her burning pussy. "Fuck my ass! I need you in me!" she whimpered again, knowing she needed him someplace else and it wasn't her ass.

He put more jell on his fingers and pushed two in her tiny hole, praying she could take him. A blowjob wasn't going to help anymore. Jon needed her and was going to stop until she was his. "You should let me fuck this," he groaned pushing two fingers from his other hand up her sopping, wet pussy. "I know you want me as bad as I want you," he added tender finger fucking her pussy, savoring her muscles holding him, not wanting him to leave the fantastic, tight hole.

"Don't do this, please!" she begged him, hoping he'd stop fingering and talking about fucking her pussy. He was right, she wanted him just as bad, but she wasn't ready yet. She was content with all their playing and now him fucking her ass.

"My big, hard cock up this hot thing!" he moaned in her ear, hoping she'd give in and fuck him. "Your sons' big cock up your pussy!"

"Stop it, please!"

"Do you want to fuck it? Think of how good it'll feel in you!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Stop it or I'm going to bed!"

'Shit!' he thought knowing he'd better stop. It sounded she was starting to get mad at him, but he knew what she needed. He lubed her more and slowly pushed his cock-head to her tiny ass. He knew this wouldn't as good as the other hole, but it was going to be great. "Relax and don't try it resist," he said caressing her left butt cheek as he started pushing forward, into Mom's tiny ass.

"Oh shit!" she whimpered clawing at the table, feeling as if a hot poker was being forced up her ass. She knew it was Jon and he'd be gentle with her, so she took a deep breath and let it happen. "Oh...ah...my baby!" she moaned feeling his massive head slip into a place that no man had ever been until now. "You're in me! You're in me!" she cried out with a mix of pain and pleasure. It hurt, but it was a nice pain, one she knew would stop soon and Jon could fuck her all he wanted.

He slid in her; it felt like her tiny hole was going to snip off the end of his cock. "Oh Mom, it feels so good!" he moaned enjoying her muscles tightening around his cock-head. Jon's hands held her slender hips, watching her beautiful ass and he couldn't wait for Mom to calm down, because he was ready to love this sexy woman. "You're so pretty!" he whispered as he gently laid on her back, kissing the back of her neck and seductive shoulders.

"Mmmm, I couldn't ask for anything more." Carla moaned savoring the feel of a hard man inside her body.

The young, hard man inside her was her son, but that didn't matter now. They were joined as lovers and no one could ever take that away.

His hands slid under her body, carefully caressing every inch of her stomach, slowly moving up until he found the roundness of her breasts, caressing, teasing and tormenting her. He grabbed her, stood straight up, holding her back against his panting chest.

"You'll never know how much I love you," he whispered in her ear and started nibbling on her tender and eager earlobe. Her soft moaning egged him on. He kissed, nibbled and lightly licked her ear as his hands fondled her breasts. "I can't believe I'm in you." Jon whispered again as his mouth kissed its way to Carla's neck. He kissed over her, she couldn't get enough. Her moans grew louder, more eager and with great need.

She stood up with him, enjoying being so close to his body, he slid deeper, filling like never before and she prayed it would never end. His soft words and statement of love warmed her heart. Yes, he was her son and now, he was also her lover. "I know baby and I love you too." Carla said as if she was comforting a baby after a bad dream. She reached back hugging his neck as he slid in more, until he rested against her quivering butt cheeks. "Ahhhh, my God! It feels so good!" she cried out, pushing back, wishing he could get deeper; she wanted him in her soul.

Jon's hands toyed with her breasts, making sure he did not touch her nipples. He wanted to drive her insane with need. He knew she loved her nipples played with, but he was waiting until she was close to cuming and then, he'd do all the things Mom loved.

"When I cum in you," he panted, still enjoying her muscles squeezing and pulling on his cock. "You're going think I'm giving you an enema!" Jon grunted, fighting to last as long as he could. He'd waited for this moment to long to cum this fast.

She rested against him, loving him biting and sucking her tender neck. "Oh baby! I feel like I'm going to die!" she whimpered feeling her body trembling, knowing she so close. His big hands roamed and caressed everywhere, not missing a single spot. His right hand found its way between her long legs; he teased her already inflamed clit, making her body quiver for more. Carla knew what she needed, but that would come later.

Jon filled her body with hard cock, her muscles continued flexing around him and it happened. "Ahhhh, shit!" he yelled out as loud as he could, pumping his hot cum deep into her ass. "Oh Mom, I love you! I love you so much!" he moaned leaning back, picking her up with his arms and his cock that was buried deep in her tiny ass. He sucked her neck as hard as he could and Jon felt her exploding around him.

She felt it shooting up her ass and deep into her bowels. It was nothing she'd ever felt before and Carla knew they'd be doing this lots more in the future. Carla's body jerked, her pussy locked and her ass squeezed him hard. "Ohhhhh God! Oh Jon!" she screamed, thinking she was going to die in his arms. Her knees gave out as the first powerful orgasm swept over her body and there was more to come. "My baby! My sweet, sweet baby," she whimpered as he sucked, kissed and bit the soft flesh on her neck. "You can fuck me anytime you want!" she giggled thinking of him up her pussy and home great that was going to feel.

*.

"Oh yeah, that was fun!" Jon laughed feeling his cock growing, thinking back to that awesome night so long ago. He couldn't resist biting her neck.

"I had a hell of a time hiding my poor neck!" Carla laughed. "Remember all the fucking turtleneck sweaters I had to wear? I could have kicked your ass!" she laughed more, feeling his hand creeping between her legs. "I need you baby!" she whimpered, hoping he was over the past. She needed to make up for all the lost years of being without him.

He sat up, pulled her up against him, pulled down her pants and laid her across the arm of the soft. "I've wanted this for so long!" he moaned pointing his cock to her dripping pussy and he pushed forward. "Mom! Oh yes!" he yelled out as he grabbed her full breasts and squeezed hard. "You sexy bitch!" he yelled louder as her body welcomed him with the same wonderful feeling as her ass, but this was so wet and juicy. Mom's muscles went crazy squeezing and caressing him.

She felt like a rag doll as he pulled her up, she watched as he stripped her pants off, laid her on the sofa and he moved to her. She smiled as Jon looked to the prize he was about to receive, he took a deep breath and before she could say 'easy' he thrust deep into the very place he'd came from.

"Ahhhh, oh yes! Oh Jon! We did it! We're doing it!" she screamed as his mass filled her tiny hole, stretching it so wide, but it felt good. Her baby, her lover was in her body and nothing was going to get in the way this time. She didn't care if the house caught on fire, there was no stopping. "You better fuck me as hard as you can!" she growled, thinking of all the nights she'd dreamt this.

"I plan on wearing this little thing out!" he moaned savoring the feel of being in the only woman he ever loved, even if she was his Mom.

"I'm not sure about you, but I plan on making up for the years of dreaming about this!" she said shoving her hips back to him. "Fuck me hard!" Carla growled in a voice that sounded like the one in the movie, 'The Exorcist'.

He grabbed her hips and moved as fast as possible. Their skin slapped together, her juices made that wonderful slurping noise and Mom's soft moaning filled the night air. "I'm never leaving you again," he said watching her breasts swaying back and forth with each deep thrust in. The same breasts he'd suckled as a baby, but now they were his, as her lover. "You're so beautiful," he whispered reaching up to hold them, making sure he teased the nipples with his thumbs, watching her back arch with pleasure.

"You feel so good in me!"

"You feel good to be in!"

"Fuck me! Fuck your Mother!"

"My pleasure!" he smiled, pumping her squirming body faster, driving himself to her core, knowing he wasn't going to last much longer. "I hope you're thinking about cuming soon!" Jon moaned feeling his balls were ready to fill her with his seeds.

She just lay there, enjoying his massive cock pounding her pussy, driving deep in her body, knowing she'd never be lonely ever again. "You ready to do it?" Carla asked in a soft and very loving voice, hoping he was ready. She wanted her baby boy to fill her with his 'special' gift.

"Yes!"

"Mmm, you're going to cum in Mommy."

"Yes I am!"

"Do it then! Pump my pussy full!"

"Oh shit! I hate to cum so soon! I wanta do you all night!"

"Now you can love me all the time. Anytime you want, day or night!" she moaned wrapping her legs around his hips, hoping he'd pump her full of his hot cum. She hadn't had a man fill her in years and she knew Jon was full.

He watched her beautiful body, listened to her words and it was all he could take. "Oh yes! Mom, I'm cuming! I'm cuming in you!" Jon yelled out as his cock started shooting so hard, he thought the end of it was going to blow off.

She knew her baby was close. She put her long legs around him, pulled him closer and she screamed when it came. "Oh baby! Yes! Oh yes!" Carla squealed when his hot seed shot so deep in her, she thought it was going to come out her mouth. "I love it! It feels so good! Cum in Mommy! Fill me up!" she screamed and held him close.

"Damn, if we do it like that all the time...I'll be lucky if I live a month!" Jon laughed laying across her, gently kissing her as they gazed into each others eyes.

"But, what a way to die," she smiled, enjoying him deep in her body and his loving kisses on her lips.

Carla couldn't help thinking of the day that tore them apart, wishing she could go back in time and put things right. How could she have chosen money over the wonderful young man that was inside her body?

*.

"He's still home baby. Calm down until he leaves!" Carla said in a firm voice, trying to push Jon away from her, but his big cock felt so good rubbing her very, very horny pussy. Paul was already asking her questions about Jon being around her all the time and she did not want to end up back in 'Four Seasons Mobile Home Park'. She'd gotten used to living a life of luxury and there was no way in hell she wanted it fucked up.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers