Christmas with My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard him go in the shower. Suck me for just a few minutes, please!" Jon begged her, knowing they were taking a big chance, but they hadn't been together in a week. Paul was always following Mom around now and Jon was ready to kill him. The old fucker needed to die soon and leave them alone.

"No! I'm not! You stop it now and wait until he leaves!" Carla said and shoved him back with all of her might. "When he's gone," she said pointing her finger at him. "I'm all yours!" Carla added with a seductive smile, knowing Jon was going to be so happy.

After hours and hours of thinking it over, today would be the day she let Jon have he wish. Today, she'd let her one and only son, the love of her life, make passionate love to her.

"Damn, all I wanted was for you to suck me." Jon said in a hurt voice as he turned and went to his room. 'Bitch! You sure do love all that money,' he thought flopping down on his bed, hoping the old fart would die soon. He wanted Mom day and night and the fucker was really getting in the way now. 'I wonder if he knows about us.' Jon thought again, trying to think of a good way to kill him. It wouldn't be that hard. He had a very bad heart on was on his last leg.

Carla knew Jon was upset at her, but she couldn't take any chances. Paul had been questioning her about Jon all week long and she was sure that he suspected something was going on. There was no way she wanted to fuck up her life. She was living a dream come true. The poor single Mom meets the rich guy, they get married, and life couldn't be any better. Jon would have to get over it. She was his, but he had to understand they had to be careful.

Later that afternoon, Paul picked up his briefcase and leaned to give Carla a soft kiss. "I'll be home in three days. I'll call when I get checked in the hotel," he smiled, turning to see Jon giving him a dirty look. 'I wonder what's going on,' he thought watching the young man. 'I hope she's not doing anything with him.' Paul thought as he walked out the door, hoping Carla loved him more than that.

"Thank God!" Jon said standing up and walked to Carla. "Go shower. I can't stand it when he touches you," he added with a painful look on his face.

"All he did was kiss me silly. It's not like he just finished fucking me!" she replied, knowing Jon wouldn't be happy until she showered. So, she made her way to the bathroom. 'I can't believe this is happening. How did I ever let things go this far?' she asked herself stripping off her clothes and got under the warm water. 'What would happen if he caught us?' she thought with a laugh. 'My ass would be back in the trailer park and working in some restaurant.' Carla laughed, thinking of being poor again.

She finished dressing in a sheer bra and panty set and walked to Jon's room, knowing he was going to be so happy. 'My baby boy gets his dream today!' she thought walking in, seeing him lying on his back with his cock standing straight up in the air. "Very, very nice!" Carla purred moving on the bed next to him, leaned over, sucking him deep in her mouth and to her throat.

"Oh mother fucker!" Jon growled, grabbing the sides of her head and slowly started fucking her mouth. "I hope today is the day," he said hoping this would be it, the day he made love to his beautiful, sexy Mom.

She heard him and had to smile. Carla knew the poor guy must be going nuts. A man could not live on blowjobs and a piece of ass, she knew what they liked. She gently eased from him, looked up and said, "I'm all yours," she purred reaching back to his cock, kissed the swollen head and knew it was time. She slowly pulled down her panties and spread her long legs. "Come be with me," she whispered to him, enjoying his eyes widen and he carefully moved over her trembling body.

He lay there watching her sucking him and she had a different look today. He couldn't tell what it was, but she looked happy, but when her soft words filled his ears, he quickly knew. "Oh Mom!" Jon moaned moving over her slender body and he was so happy. At last, she was going to be his. "I love you so much!" he said feeling her hand moving between their bodies and she guided him to the very place he'd came from years before.

"Be gentle," she whispered reaching to hold the sides of his face and her son took her. "Oh my God!" Carla moaned as his length and mass gently pushed deep into her body. It was nothing she'd ever experienced before. His length touched places Carla never knew existed until now and his mass spread her so wide, she hoped he didn't tear her. But, at long last, a man was going to please her needs, even if he was her son.

Her body grabbed him tight, making it hard to push in this sexy lady. It was like there were hands inside her body squeezing and pulling him. "Ahhh, Mom! You feel so good!" he smiled looking down to her and couldn't resist kissing her panting mouth. He thought of all the times he'd kissed her in the past. On her birthday, holidays and now he was kissing her as his lover.

She laid there as her baby boy filled her with more hard cock than she ever thought possible and it was breathtaking. "Yes!" Carla whimpered, hoping their love could make it through this. She knew it would kill her if anything ever came between them. "Love me! Make me feel good," she sobbed as tears of love and worry poured from her eyes. She loved him as her son and now lover, hoping her husband never found out. There was no way she could go back to her dreadful life.

Jon started moving his hips, slowly pushing deep in her and he'd gradually pull back out. "Holy shit!" he moaned pushing back in her warm body. "I'm in you again." Jon whispered to her, watching loving smile covering her gorgeous face. "I'm back in my sexy Mom!" he said looking at her face, enjoying the pleasure and the warm glow.

"Yes! You're back in me!" she cried as his pace quickened, driving his cock deeper, to her center, to the place he lived for nine months. "Don't ever leave me," she moaned lifting her legs and placed them over his broad shoulders. "Do it! I want your hot cum in me!" Carla growled, feeling the fire that had been burning deep in her body, moving into her pussy and she was ready to cum. "Fuck me as hard as you can!" she growled again, but this time it had more urgency than before. Carla had a handsome young man in her body and she needed some relief.

He moved faster, driving his long, hard cock into and out of her tiny pussy like a jackhammer and Mom loved it. She started kicking his back, driving him deeper and Jon loved it. Mom was one horny lady and he knew they were going to have so much fun now.

"My sexy bitch likes it hard!"

"Yes! Hard!" she moaned out as his cock hammered away at her body. Each deep thrust in lifted her tiny ass from the bed and Carla loved it. She may not be able to walk for a few days, but for now, she loved it. "Fuck me!" she squealed feeling her pussy begin to spasm and it was just about time. Time to cum with her baby deep in the place he'd came from.

Jon held her as he pumped away. His cock slid in and out of her so nice, so wonderful. He drew back his hand and gave her right ass cheek a good slap.

"Oh my God! Yes!" she squealed loud as the sharp pain and fiery pain rushed through her. "More!" Carla squealed again, watching his other hand pull back. "Oh fuck! I love it! I love it!" she screamed, not caring if anyone heard or not. She was having the best time and best sex of her life.

He watched her as he continued fucking her like some crazed man and she fucking loved it. He kept slapping her tiny ass and she'd just beg for more. Who would have ever thought she was such a horny woman. "Come on bitch! Cum for me!" he yelled slapping her again, loving the feel of her already tight pussy clamping down on him like a vise.

"You fucker!" she screamed and something kind of cute came to mind. "You mother fucker! You mother fucker!" she screamed loud and was glad all the maids and butler were sent home when Paul left on his trip.

The door opened, Paul stood there looking at Jon on top of his mother, raping her. "You prick!" he said, but wasn't heard by either of the two people in bed. He drew back the baseball bat and hit Jon on the back of his head. Paul watched as the rapist fell from his wife and on the floor. He watched a shocked and hurt look covering her face and his fears were real. Carla was letting him fuck her.

"I'll say this one time." Paul said in a cold voice. "He will leave this house and never come back as long as I'm alive. If I ever think you're communicating with him or seeing him...you will be right back where I found you! Do you understand me?" he asked with hurt and sadness in his voice.

"Yes." Carla said, knowing she should have helped Jon up and left. This would hurt them forever and she hoped that someday, maybe some snowy, Christmas Eve, they would get past this and continue their love for each other.

Well, I hope everyone liked this. Please take the time to vote. If you're going to be rude, just leave!!