All Comments on 'Christmas with My Love'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
b_cuz_a_chi_boyb_cuz_a_chi_boyover 17 years ago
You did it again

You did it again L A, great story as always. good characters and story line interesting.

cptgregcptgregover 17 years ago
Very Hot

Very good work. Well written, with only a couple of minor gramatical errors. A bit long winded at times, but well worth the read. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an oldie but very goodie

I somehow missed this excellent story by the great LAW. Jon has been hard for his mom for a long while, and his mother Carla's been dripping wet for her baby boy for just as long. This couple was made for each other, just like Jon's fat young cock was made for the warm loving cunt he came out of. I like it that for Carla, "She wasn't into BDSM or anything; she was just the kind of woman that loved her man being in charge." That's the way most all women are, and they're real lucky when, like Carla, they discover that their big strapping son is a take charge kind of guy. Jon knows what he wants--it's right there, nestled between his mother's thighs. It's his own birth canal, his entranceway into life and and the world, the ultimate twat of all his boyish dreams. The boy's got to pump that twat, he's just got to, and man does he ever! Jon unloads his balls and fills it to the brim with a great big helping of his creamy semen. Just the way he, and his mommy, like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous