Christmas with My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

He watched and moved with her hands. "Go! Fuck me! Fuck my cock, Mom!" he groaned, watching her sexy face, wondering if she needed him as bad as he did her. "Oh Mom! Yes!" he moaned watching her rubbing his cock on her big breast. "Can I cum on you?" he moaned again, hoping she'd answer quick because he was a second away from blowing a massive load of hot cum all over her body.

"Oh yes! Do it! Cum all over Mommy!" she moaned pumping him faster, hoping he'd cover her with it. She hadn't had a good cum bath in so long. She reached between her legs, found her burning pussy and slid two fingers in. "Oh fuck!" she cried pumping his cock with her right hand and finger fucked herself with the left. "Cum for Mommy! Cum on Mommy!" she whimpered, hoping he'd cover her in his warm seeds.

"Oh Mom, yes! Do it faster, faster!" he begged watching her closed eyes, wondering what had came over this sexy lady to do such a taboo thing with him. "I wanta cum on you! On your big tities!" he moaned feeling he was so close.

She pumped him fast and was ready for his wonderful gift. "Cum anywhere you want! You own me. You own Mommy's heart and body!" she whimpered feeling the fire in her pussy getting bigger. She needed to cum. "Cum baby!"

"Yes!" he groaned watching her tiny hand pumping him so fast and with long strokes.

"Come on baby, cum on Mommy!" she moaned pumping him and her fingers in her pussy felt so good, but deep down, she wanted his massive, hard cock.

He felt it and released all over her breasts, over her stomach and one long, thick strand landed on her beautiful face. "Oh Mom! Mom!" he cried out as his cum shot from his cock. "I love you! I love you so much!" he cried watching her pumping him and saw her tiny fingers up her pussy. "Oh nice!" he moaned wishing it was his fingers up her.

"My big boy," she moaned enjoying him covering her with his cum and she couldn't have been happier. Carla pointed him to her mouth and hoped he had one last shot for her and he did. His cum was thick, salty and it made her burn for more. She drank it down and she exploded. "Oh my God!" she cried out as her pussy locked around her fingers. She loved him and would do anything he wanted. She was already his servant, now she wanted to be his slave.

*.

"Earth to Jon, come in please!" she said with a smile, feeling his hard cock against her hip. "What ya thinkin' about?" Carla asked caressing his face, enjoying him holding her just like he did so long ago.

He had to laugh. "The first time, when I had that bad date," he smiled as he ran his hand through her long blonde hair, thinking that it looked more white than blonde. "And, you helping me in my room." Jon smiled, watching her pretty face turning pink.

"Our first time," she whispered remembering all the wonderful cum he shot all over her and how amazing it tasted. "That was a fantastic night." Carla said in a soft voice, hoping he'd want to play again and if he was game, she wanted him forever. "It would be nice if we could do it...again," she purred running her tiny hand up his leg, hoping she'd get to pleasure her baby the same way.

Jon continued holding her close, but he wasn't ready to give in to her or her seductive ways yet. He was still upset about one other day and it was going to take a little more than reminiscing about the past for him to forgive her.

"I told you...I need more time," he said backing away, before her skilled hand found his growing cock and his fight to resist her would be over. She was a master at seducing him and the fact he hadn't been hard or had an orgasm in over a year, would not help. "You better stop or I'll just go up to bed!" he said in a firm voice, pointing to her, watching Mom's lip stick out.

"You party pooper!"

"Let's take it slow; I'm not ready for this yet. It took me years to get over you! I loved you and it wasn't the kind of love a son has for his mother. I wanted you! I wanted you heart and soul! If I could have," he paused to light another cigarette before going on with his next words and hoped he could say it. "I would have married you! That's how much I loved you!" he said hoping she would drop this for a few minutes and let him catch his breath.

She just sat there watching him and couldn't believe what he just said. The same feelings she had for him. "Wow!" she said lighting her own cigarette and took a long, deep puff. "You may not believe me, but I'll say it anyhow," she replied as the smoke drifted out of her nose and mouth with each word she said. "I felt the same way. I thought of you day and night for the last ten years, knowing I'd never be complete until you came back to me. You'll never know how much I love you, as your Mom and your lover." Carla said fighting to hold back more tears, hoping they could get through this and restore the love they had.

He didn't what to say. "Why didn't stand up for me then?" Jon practically yelled at her, remembering that day like it just happened.

"How could I? We were caught red-handed! You were on me, fucking me half to death! What was I supposed to do?" she yelled back at him, stood up and ran from the room, knowing they would not be together tonight and there was a good chance that they never would. He just didn't understand.

*

Part two was posted the same day, so it should be on soon. Please take the time to vote.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers