All Comments on 'Christmas with my Mother-in-Law'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
JACKBETHJACKBETH3 months ago

One of the best ever for me! Thanky you soooo much!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

I have come to expect well written, well crafted stories from you, and this one doesn't disappoint. I was extremely damp by the end of page three, and I really enjoyed the final page and the epilogue. I wonder is there a follow on in the pipeline? The predatory neighbour sounds like a willing participant in a FMF threesome. Whatever you decide, this chapter gets 5 stars from me.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad3 months ago

Wonderful love story. Loved it. Well done.

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

Awesome! One of the hottest stories I’ve read on this site. The stocking get going every time.

stevie1965stevie19653 months ago

Very enjoyable erotic story. Thank you!

kylady76kylady763 months ago

bloody loved this story

P_AndererP_Anderer3 months ago

IMHO, this one of the best stories you've written! I suspect most of the male readers have fallen for Ravleen!

I just wish this site had a golden buzzer, because I would have hit it!

In a way, it was a bit of a pity you wrapped it up with an epilogue, because I think we would all have appreciated another chapter!

JoannapsychJoannapsych3 months ago

Such a good story. Well paced and gentle. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Finally, someone wrote a real ("finding her pubic bush, thick and curly and luxuriant") mother-in-law story. I gave it a firm five (5) rating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good writeup, though, as the author mentioned, it is not quite incestual. It did have a tinge of the forbidden. The rectal entrance surrounded by curls is quite the uplifter. What a sweet, hidden and delicious entrance. A rectal entry without a cleanse has all the markings of a special, intimate deed. What a way to get one's rod sodden with unmentionables. A pity that he didn't quite venture out in giving her rear curlies a lick or two...

The dialogue is quite something, and it connects the two in a deep-seated expression of human bonding. Thank you for sharing your "filthy" mind with fellow "filthians". It did, apparently, have someone quite "damp", as mentioned in a comment. A hint of children, what a wicked thought.

I am not quite sure that I would like to see a sequel. It is a lot like the impressionist masterpieces that moved the author. Art is beautiful and they, invariably, have a touch of melancholy and transient joy to them. The moment is to be grasped and enjoyed. It is brief and evanescent, never to return to our midst. The author evocatively expresses this feeling, in the midst of a depressing divorce and the dark, wet, misty days of autumn, as the leaves depart their abodes, and the forlorn trees remind us of the past that will never return. William Turner and Frederic Chopin were considered to be ahead of their time.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic loved it I only wish it was me in his place , Thank you I only hope there will be a follow up to the last part of the chapter , I'm sure it could be made into a very good story

DquiotiDquioti3 months ago

Very nicely done! Love the slow build up and angst followed up with fun debaucherous sex and tied up with a nice happily ever after.

Arch33Arch333 months ago

WOW powerful and sexy. Any man or woman's dream.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Felt unfinished. Children with the ex-wife?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story. Loved every bit!! And as one of the comments pointed out, a lot of us are in love with the idea of Ravleen.

Great job mate.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

That. Was. Awesome! I loved it. 5 stars.

venus_canvenus_can3 months ago

Extremely well written- enjoyed reading this immensely

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented2 months ago

Excellent tale Sylviafan. I place you among the better quality writers on this site. And the events happened in my former territory before I left UK! Leeds, Harrogate, Yorkshire Dales. Happy reminders.

Roadrider17Roadrider172 months ago

Very good story … really enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A five rating for the hairy pussy on a mother-in-law. I agree with the prior commenter. This does sound real.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Perfect revenge- Well Done!

JimDiamondJimDiamond2 months ago

Great story! But a question? Or comment? The Brits do seem to have a thing for anal, and wondering if that might be a true thing for the British. Both in porn and in person with a couple of British women I have noticed. Since I have only been with a very few that is a large percentage of the sample... :-) In each case they initiated it. One said her husband, a government employee from Chicago, was divorcing her partially on the basis of her request and desire. While it was not high on my list, being a true "polyvert" I had no problem serving that need as much and often as she desired.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle2 months ago

Nice story with a bit of karma thrown in for his step-daughter. The bit about him leaking lube was unfortunate. Nice that you kept overt and covert denigration out of it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Quite good, with a memorable MiL, our hero both admires and cares for her, and luckily, it seems well-returned.

Nice eroticism, although more is always fine.

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting story line good cast of characters, and ample need and passion1

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO2 months ago

Amazing story well written I would like it to continue though!

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

I thought that was a great story you put on here, it somehow felt right in the way you wrote the character set, you’re description’s were graphic and believable, loved the plot line, if, if I had a complaint it would be that last little line of what she liked and what you did, to me that was just that bit too far, but I’m not complaining.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

Very exotic story. Loved your description of Ravleen., especially her garter belt and stockings. As a matter of taste, the hairy bush and Pusey to ass hair was a turnoff for me, but you Btits seem to,like hair. Maybe Grace will discover what she lost and move in with them and be the baby maker?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And here I thought Grace would get involved somehow.

I mean, what with Hugh becoming a disappointment….

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

wow..one of your best yet! keep em coming!!

Red97BanditRed97Bandit2 months ago

Sylviafan, I do enjoy your work. This one I felt was cut short as you had set a great scenario.

I felt it was worth a 2nd chapter at least. Enjoyed it anyway.

hoseluvahoseluva2 months ago

Lovely stormy again Sylviafan, I’m always checking for a new story of yours. Loved the intro and setup, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved this story as I do all of yours but it's now 03/04/24 3 weeks on and no new story you are slipping

Windwalker57Windwalker57about 2 months ago

This story is HOT. Has all the romantic elements I love, and the smokin' sex I love more. I liked how proactive Ravleen was, it's very much a mutual seduction. The description of the love scenes is up there with your best work, she is a wonderful mix of snuggly kitten and wanton hellcat. Five stars all the way. I echo other commenters above in asking for a second chapter, covering either the lovers' exploration of bondage and toys, or maybe the horny neighbor can get involved.

And don't let the complainers get you down. Don't pressure yourself or rush to post. Take the time you need to write the story and edit it until you think it's done right. And if you feel like, take more time to relax between stories.

Miguelin58Miguelin58about 1 month ago

This is the first of your stories I have had the pleasure of reading. I am happy to report that story aroused my imagination, among other things. The editing was superb, and I found this to be a breath of fresh air as spelling and grammatical errors often distract. Additionally, the plot was a deliciously slow burn that did not disappoint when the action starting to intensify. I am an ardent admirer of women much older than myself. I have always found that taking a slow and measure pace with them is the most rewarding. This is a top-notch erotic story as opposed to the porn-on-page stories that haunt most of the halls on this site. I look forward to reading more of your works as time allows and can only hope to match the level of craftsmanship you have displayed here.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Damn that was hot and had a lovely ending. Regarding his ex-wife, if you raise a spoiled child, you typically end up with a spoiled adult. No surprise there. Glad her mother is nothing like her. Would have been nice if there was just a few more paragraphs that said they managed to conceive, and ended up having twins, which delighted them to no end. And they lived happily ever after. And halfway through the pregnancy, Grace comes crawling back after her new man cheats on her (shocker I know), saying how stupid and selfish she is and what a horrible mistake she made and that she just wants to have her "true love" back (her words, to which her ex-husband laughs at). She even says she wouldn't mind sharing and even being "the other woman" as long as she got to be part of the family. Maybe they consider taking her on as their sex slave. Who knows? Depends on the route you take with the story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Great

Coochielover71Coochielover7113 days ago

Great story, what would have made it better is if Hugh had left Grace for a man!!!!!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 days ago

[20.05.24]

Top Notch!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

fantastic reminded me of my own wife , when we married . Any thing was game . A luverly story that got my dick standing up to attention and ready for a good rubbing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous