All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 09'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

What a great story, Saint Pippa to the rescue! This young lad, whilst having some traumatic memories of his first time and a potentially ruined career by having to abandon college life, you will have turned all that around by being so caring, sympathetic and ever so willing to make his second attempt something to remember and cherish.

However there is a little bit of worry in my mind that he is probably falling for you, but up to now you are also using him for your own sexual pleasure and experience. I’ll be intrigued to know how this works out once he realises you are married and hubby knows what’s going on? Will Chris feel betrayed or simply take it for what it is, a wonderful relationship with no prospect of becoming anything further (romantically-wise) and take out of it what any young guy should - a series of lessons in pleasuring an experienced woman whisky getting his rocks off and balls emptied on a regular basis??!!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

Another great story, Pippa. Both the content and the telling of the events are wonderful. Chris' story about being seduced by one of the pretty girls of a clique and so cruelly used is eye-opening about how cruel we can be to one another. Of course this is nothing compared to what happens in war (eg, Ukraine & Russia, or now Sudan), but it's still amazingly mean. Chris is one lucky man to have found you. I like (as always) the slow way you lead us through the story, the tension continually building. You describe everything so well that I have images of all the scenes in my mind. 5 stars, obviously, and thanks, JB

dick_hardendick_hardenabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. You are such a naughty girl, but so kind to this nice young stud. And you got a good reward, several cuntfulls and two mouthfuls of cum. Excellent. Love your work Pippa.

alan13703alan13703about 1 year ago

Pip you are a beautiful lady. How good would this word be if more people were like you.

UKGent34UKGent34about 1 year ago

Excellent story, Pippa. Lovely development of the tension, a great sense of the motivation of both you and Chris, and the wonderful descriptions of what finally happens when you coax him to relax and be with you physically. Great writing and also, of course, a real turn on. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Chris has had and is fast falling in love with Pippa, as any young man would and having gained his trust after he hid from the world after the treatment he received at the hands of the college sluts and shown him that the world is not full of women like that I wonder how he will react when she sits him down and explains that she is married and she will never be his. I fear a dark deep void awaits young Chris.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

I’m exhausted just reading about Pippa’s sexual gymnastics in a night of vigorous hanky-panky with young boyfriend Chris. BTW did husband John enjoy his promised sloppy seconds after Pippa returned home? If he did it must have been a long and exhausting night for Pippa. Our heroine is now facing big risks. Neighbourhood gossip Mrs Beaty smells a rat and Chris’s Mum will soon wonder why her beloved son is returning home shattered with hickey’s. Warning to Pippa: Mothers can be ferociously protective of their 20-year-old sons. Pippa’s sex life is now getting so exciting that I must remember to take my meds before reading the next chapter! 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

UrVesseUrVesseabout 1 year ago

You're still the best, Pippa. Totally unique and very erotic.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 1 year ago

Outstanding continuation of your story with Chris. The poor lad had been set up by those heartless girls! Well, good for him that you found him and helped him realize he was just fine. And in the process you had some amazing sex with him! When two people really understand each other, all sorts of passions can and often are unleashed. You gave Chris the confidence to be an excellent lover for you, and he was! Now that his inner passions have been unleashed, what will happen next?

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

'Pippa the cheap Tart' is a saying I won't forget anytime soon lol

Another lucky guy enters the inner sanctum, to enter that holiest

of places, well written as always Pippa, as we've come to expect from you, 5 stars from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.