All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 16'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwards7 months ago

This story is a favorite for me. I love the authentic recounting of all the flirtation leading to the surprisingly fast rendezvous in the changing rooms! It was so well told. Pippa, yo are something else!

Thanks for this great installment, and more power to you. 5*~~JB

KalimaxosKalimaxos7 months ago

Ted's story is kind of sad. Common though.

Well written story. Keep going with it.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit517 months ago

It's amazing the kind of connections you can make in public, in the most unlikely places. As you say, with a look you know there's a possibility. Both you and Tim have had an aching need to be fulfilled that has built up over time. How satisfying for you to run into a man who's married yet unfulfilled due to hie wife's infirmity. A man who read your needs, and made himself available, at first discreetly, then with a rush of passion in the changing room! It was quite daring for you to go past the bounds of normal flirtation! But your instincts were correct, and with John's help you found a satisfying partner. One who understood quickly your needs along with John's. Your laying it all out in front led to a satisfying conclusion. Looking forward to more of this passionate tale!

Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

Another 5-star chapter, Pippa, well done again!

Ted is a very fortunate guy to be able to have access to your body and charms - I, like most of the blokes that read your stories, long to be in his position and be able to plant our seeds in your hot wet pussy.

I hope that both Ted and Charlie take you together and give you lots of hard cock, with maybe John also joining in to help keep you satisfied. However maybe this should be done in your home (or theirs) as I don’t think the local authority would be too pleased to find out that their changing cubicles are being used for a regular gang-bang session!!

Please tell us more about how this part of your sex life unfolded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.