All Comments on 'Chubby Girl Going to Seed'

by tinaneesen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crap

Its no wonder there are no comments. If I didn't hate this story so much, I wouldn't waste time typing these words. You actually fantasize about this abysmal stuff? D/S is one thing, Exhibitionism is one thing, Flashing, Spanking, Painting, but public humiliation? Even a real life stupid slag would know that this is no way to earn public acclaim as a thespian. Or even the self respect of a street walker who at least gets paid. You have no imagination if this is an example of what you are capable of. I imagine you will delete this, being highly uncomplimentary, but I can't help but level with you. If you can't do better than this you need to either suppress your urge to publish crap or get professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disagree with previous comment

The story shows a true understanding of the Joy of Humiliation. It's not all it's about fucking, anal & blow jobs. I was hoping he would make her remove the dress completely, step outside into a circle of cars lit by their headlights and demean herself there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Decent story

I usually prefer stories about guys getting humiliated, abused, and/or disgraced. But since I prefer to be humiliated by fat women, I enjoyed this story of a woman being humiliated publicly and being verbally abused for her sluttishness, fat belly, and sagging tits. I would love to be humiliated by such a woman, showing that I'm even beneath her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy, but the writing...

Who's telling the story? You go from first person to third person limited from one perspective, then the other, then to omniscient third person, then back to first person. You also explain the dude's back story twice for no reason. Could have used some cursory editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous