All Comments on 'Chuck Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Chuck better be thankful there were no other kids that popped up or got any STDs since he loved having unprotected sex. I can't believe he didn't use any condoms when he was in the porn/whore business. It was funny to me he decided to use a condom the one time he had sex when him and Sammy got back together.

michael6michael6over 10 years ago

Now, that was a clean but sexy story my man. True love and good lust has no race attach to it! The ending was appropriate because the couples involve were truly in love, educated, and had something in common (`love, a future legitimated business, good family structure, and good love making). Great tools to start a good healthy marriage and life together.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Good story DG

I have often read your stories in Loving Wives. This one would fit there as well. I like the absolute honesty with which you have treated not only the instant couple but both sets of parents. It all fits well for a good story.

Good job.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
FAKE! FAKE!

DUH! Everybody knows that Negro's have bigger penis's than white people, unless your Polish or Scandinavian that is.

Negro's NEVER go down on women, it goes against their ethnicity, just like they can't help being attracted to blonds.

It's like part of their DNA or something.

Other than the above mentioned glaring errors, it was a very enjoyable story.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
What About Dan

I don't blame Dan for being a little miffed. His wife giving birth to a bi-racial baby has got to be most irritating.

If he'd had any balls he would have just divorced her stupid ass immediately!

In fact had you written this story from his point of view, it would be "burn the bitch" time.

In fact I think Sammy should have gotten some "comeuppance" for being an ignorant slut, and YES! Fucking two guys who don't know about each other definitely qualifies her as an ignorant slut, no matter how well intentioned.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Fine Story

I all ready commented that I did not like the ease with which Sammy lied. At the time of the makeup sex I also thought the condom strange but she certainly did not want another baby at the time. But the built a future and a foundation for a loving family and that is good enough for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 stars

but just roughly, 2,5 would have been ok.

the writing is good as usual but every story under interracial is crap , is a racist shit. like this one as well. just page 3 tells it all.

you either love or you don't even if she is green. so all characters an unlovable, considering they are adults, eventhough they behave like kids under the age of 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

DG has hit rock bottom. Use to be able to count on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nope

She is a slut no matter how its put and a senator running for office would be crucified in the polls especially by others running against him in not racist but literotica stories start making u that way, was john holmes.or ron jeremyblack black? Get my drift someone should write story where black deal drugs and make women crack whores and rob and kill cause that is more truthful

raggmoppraggmoppover 10 years ago
Specific data must make sense

I've read several of your stories and I usually like them a lot. My criticism is not on the central theme of your story but on the data you included on the gym Chuck was going to buy. You said the gym grossed $15000 a month and netted $10000, then said he had five employees paid $500 per week each. That comes to over $10000 a month before employee benefits and employer taxes. On top of that you've got utilities(which would be high for a gym), equipment maintenance, cleaning, etc. Finally, there's also rent unless Ralph owns the building. I know this is not really central to your story but you would have been better off to just say it netted $10000 a month.

racfguyracfguyabout 10 years ago
About some names...

I the first chapter, Samantha's fiancés name was Edward. In the second chapter she married Dan. Huh?

Did I miss something?

FirediamondFirediamondalmost 10 years ago
Sorry

This was pretty bad. It was clearly written by someone who has no idea how a Black man thinks of himself. He would never say "I'm a black man, but I'm a proud black man.", as if to say there is something inferior about being black. That's white people lingo for "one of the good black people." And who the hell would have sex with swingers from the internet without a condom?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gone to hell in a hand basket

is this ur auto-bio.

how pathetic can a wanna be civilized human get

1 star

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
Chuck

Too predictable. This read like a 'Jeffersons' spin-off. All the characters were over the top and unrealistic. I gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
liked the story,...

...but hated the atrocious (even for us) english. Misspellings, malapropisms, other shit galore. Obviously not edited by the author or an even barely competent person.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Grammar

The grammar is crap ,along with the timescale for things happening.Also going back to work,three weeks after giving birth,get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even though this is fantasy and I'm black. I was rooting for Dan. He was the only upstanding character in all this Lying, cheating, prostituting, baby faking, (Maury Povich: you are not the father), underhanded, (not marry for love) ass hole characters in this story.

2byoungabain2byoungabainabout 3 years ago

She should have moved to Detroit. He should have severed ties and let her grand parents visit in his home town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
How

How come she can have sex three weeks after giving birth.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please be advised that this is a rather acid review of a writing and story-line to which I cannot give more than one star because the scale does not offer the option of a rating lower than 1. And all of this because of a character in the story: Samantha/Sammy/Sam.

Samantha is a pathological liar who does not hesitate to use her majestic body to get what she wants and longs for. She is the daughter of a state senator and old enough to go to college but not before getting engaged. While in college, she lures a black boyfriend to becomes her lover. During the week, she cheats on her fiancé with her college lover and at home, over the weekend, she cheats on her black lover with her fiancé. Neither man knows about her affairs with the other males in her life, which makes her an even more intense liar, a professional cheater and a completely unreliable, untrustworthy and unfaithful mate for both lovers. Maybe she should auction off her model body and rent it, on a per hour basis, pregnant or not, to the highest bidders and work for an escort service. She could then go from one bidder to the next, for one or two hours at a time, in adjoining rooms in a hotel! Why did she get engaged in the first place? Because it was expected of me … she said. That demonstrate a very solid moral fortitude and a dependable lover, right?! Did I say that I hate this character?

At the end of the school year, she returns home for good. She decides to have a last roll in bed with her college lover. When he asks her if he needs a condom, she says that she is on the pill and he does not need anything else except fill her up. When she is back home, she starts a new job working for her fiancé’ as a secretary in a government office. With a college degree in hand, it certainly seems like an underuse of her degree! Or maybe, her ultimate purpose for college was other than getting a higher education; maybe the real purpose was endless dipstick sampling? Except that: three months after leaving college, she discovers that she is pregnant. She tells her condition to her parents but she leaves out some very important details; that makes her an even stronger liar. Who is the actual father of her baby? She had said to her college lover that she was on birth control, yet she was pregnant after returning home. Maybe she should get her meds from another pharmacy that actually provides meds that actually work!

Before she starts showing, her fiancé marries her to fulfill his responsibilities … and avoid embarrassment. In the delivery room, the couple is in for quite a surprise: the baby is bi-racial! I would have liked to see her face and reaction at that time. Everyone now knew that she had been unfaithful; her parents, her relatives, her friends and her community now knew her real reputation and how (un)dependable she is or was. What a nice way to improve your self-respect and your self-image! Now she knows who the father is and her husband knows that his wife is a liar and a cheater. His mind must have had the same reaction as if he had been in a 9.4-9.8 earthquake and she must have thought: Oh my God; this the tsunami related to my husband’s earthquake! Nice base for a marriage! Her mind, her morals, her attitude, her personality and her dependability contain cracks as deep and wide as the Grand Canyon!

One of her female friends meets Sam‘s former college lover after a sport event held at her former college and she hits him with the few juicy news: Sam is married, she was pregnant and her baby is bi-racial. The story continues and she eventually gets with the actual father of her daughter and life goes on. I feel sorry for her new black husband. I would not like to be in his shoes knowing how much of a liar she is, how much of a cheater she was, etc. He wants a dependable partner and a solid future and life. Based on what she did, the foundation of their new union does not rest on solid rock but rather on quick sand.

I would also like to know what he will answer her when she asks him where he got his experience and expertise in love making. I’d like to be a fly on the wall to listen to HIS own lies. Maybe they deserve one another? Did I mention that I hate the character called Sam?

BJ

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

great story Im always a sucker for a happy ending five

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
So

So,where did he get the money to start a gym,he was a college student,with the debt that comes with it.How come Sammy went back to work three weeks after giving birth and also had sex that soon?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chuck Ch. 01 Previous Part
Chuck Series Info