All Comments on 'Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatioover 17 years ago
You sure are prolific, JPB!

But I hope this tale can come to a relatively early conclusion without having to recount every drop of cum she swallowed and he licked out of her (I know, you have already submitted all or most of the story). The tension created in the introduction is most interesting part of the plot so far.

Thanks for all the entertainment you have created.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Still drivel

I'm not even going to try anymore....

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well I think this is JPB's best story. It's erotic

and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm sure it will destroy the marriage and maybe that's what other guys need to read so they won't fuck up theirs. Keep it going Bob I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't rush it

I loved this story. as for the next parts, please don't rush it. Keep up the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is the best!!

JPB has outdone himself on this one!

maxwell777maxwell777over 17 years ago
great stuff

keep the story going, love it so far. this is the type of story a husband could show his wife if he has the fantasy of seeing her with someone else, especially a black guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
erotic 2nd chapter

Well, the genie is out of the bottle! Chuck should have been more careful on what he wished for because Loretta has become obsessed with having another man. Sure hope Chuck gets his jollies because Loretta sure is getting hers. Not only is she trying to please chuck she is satisfying a "hidden" desire of hers. Now she is finding out what she missed by getting married young.

Looking forward to Chapt #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Typical JPB drivel- boring!

This is a very tired story line- JPB. Have some courage and not recycle this stuff. Get creative and develop some non-wimp stories for once. This current story is a pile of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not believable

if it was a white guy, i could believe this, but she has already talking bout fucking a nigger, if she thought of him as that, she wouldnt have sex with him

Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 17 years ago
great building of tension... keep it up!

JPB, Great story so far. I was sooooo frustrated when the chapter ended! It was great. ;-> Now I'm just going to sit back, stroke and read the first two chapters again.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 17 years ago
Much hotter than the usual JPB

Great characters and great plotting. This is much more intuiging than the male perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Watching & Self Imposed Male Humiliation Fans Get

excited while asking their pretend wife to fuck the whole neighborhood of black cocks while watching and videoing the cocks.

Oh - and jacking off while she thinks what an asshole for a man I once cared for as now he is just a selfish wimp without respect for himself or his wife - byya wimpo as soon as another pimp that can be respected is found.

A self cuckolding demented male is a humiliation addicted helpless wimp in glory until the dawn and the mirrors that don't lie.

So bobie - this being a cuckster predilection of yours really excites you eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You write like a guy which you are

Which means you fail as writing as a woman and leave the reader with a rather weak as water female as shallow as a male. Stick to what you have had practice at in being male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A pitty

that it isn't a guy who is telling this story but the story is so damned hot simply the best !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
twelve inches long

How silly. Not even horses are 12". 1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Bob in the gutter again. He's done worse, but not much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was quite disturbing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES