Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The party was different Loretta. I wasn't in on it. If I had known what you were doing I'd have felt like I was part of it."

"That's what you say now, but I have no way of knowing whether or not it is just bullshit and I'm not risking my marriage on bullshit."

"Okay, I'll just have to prove it isn't."

"How do you figure you can do that?"

"Harry Winslow's wife is throwing him a birthday party next Saturday. I hadn't intended on going, but now I think we will. You just go and do whatever you feel comfortable with only this time I'll know and that will make me a part of it."

"Whatever I feel comfortable with doing?"

"No pressure Lorrie, just do what you want."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was well on my way to doing what I wanted to do and with my husband's blessings. The only problem was that it was a week away and the anticipation was driving me crazy. By Wednesday I was so frustrated that I was ready to scream so during my lunch break I headed for the adult bookstore.

This time a cock came through the hole in the wall before I even put my money into the machine. I stared at it for several seconds and then I went to my knees in front of it. The cock that was sticking through the wall was black and it was huge! It had to be twelve inches long because he had ten inches sticking out on my side of the wall. I was staring at the drop of pre-cum in the pee hole and something happened as I was reaching for it. I don't know why it happened; I hadn't planned on it happening, but at the last second my tongue slid out and I licked the head of that huge cock. A tenth of a second later I was giving some unknown man a blow job. He must have been as excited about it as I was because it only took him about three minutes to get off. I wasn't expecting it and when the first glob hit the back of my throat I jerked back and the second spurt hit my nose and the third hit my chin. I grabbed the cock with both hands and finished him off by hand.

As the limp cock pulled back and disappeared I got my panties off and wiped off my face and hands with them and then I tossed them into a corner. As I did I wondered what happened to all the panties I was leaving in that booth. I giggled at the thought that they might be pinned to a board somewhere all in a row and with a label under them; maybe something like "Booth C, 6/5/05." I still had my problem though so I fed some money into the machine and masturbated while watching a sexy little blond take on three black men. I got myself off, but Chuck was still going to be worn out when I got done with him that night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Even though I knew I'd crossed a line with what I had done at the bookstore I didn't consider it as cheating on Chuck. As far as I was concerned cheating was giving yourself to another man and I hadn't done that and I wasn't going to do that. If I gave myself to another it would only be with my husband's blessings. I wanted that blessing, oh sweet Jesus did I ever want it. I had a list of guys I wanted to take to my bed, but I was stone serious about loving Chuck and not wanting to screw up my marriage. So, even though I wanted other men I wasn't going to do it without Chuck's approval and I wanted to make damned sure that we were on the same page.

An hour before it was time to get ready for Harry's party I told Chuck that I wanted to talk to him. "About tonight, are you absolutely sure about what you want? Have you thought about it all the way through?"

"What do you mean?"

"Outside of the fact that I'm no so sure that you can handle me being with another man have you given any thought to the rest of it? What if you decide that you don't really like it, but that I do and I want to do more of it? Have you considered that he might be big, a lot bigger than you and I'll get hooked on having big cocks? What about the possibility that he might be a better lover and I'll want to continue seeing him? Have you considered any of those things?"

"Not really. They don't really matter to me."

"How can you say that?"

"Look Loretta, I love you and I know that you love me. All of those things that you just mentioned could happen and it wouldn't matter because I know that you will always come home to me. I know that I might be letting the genie out of the bottle and you might run free for a while, but I also know that you are mine and that I am yours and I have no doubt that whatever happens that won't change."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The party was an hour old when Mark showed up. I felt my pussy tingle as I remembered what we had done at the last party. As I thought about the black cocks from the adult bookstore and about Mark's nice sized black boner I turned to Chuck and whispered in his ear, "Are you absolute certain you can handle me with another man?"

"Yes."

I looked at him for several seconds and then I said, "Okay, but before I bring a man into our bedroom I want to make sure. I'm going to run a little test. When you see me dancing with Mark go outside and find a place where you can watch our car without being seen."

"What are you going to do?"

"At the very least I'll give him a hand job. If you don't come storming over to rip the doors off the car I may go down on him. Where it might go from there I don't know, but I'd rather find out here than at home that you can't handle it."

"You are serious? You are really going to do it?"

I guess that depends on you, doesn't it?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It didn't take Mark long to come over and ask me to dance and it didn't take long for his hands to go roaming. When he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Any chance we can go outside and pick up where we left off last week?" I glanced around and saw Chuck heading outside.

"Am I any less married tonight than I was last week?"

"No, but you have had a week to think about it. You want to sweetie and we both know it. The fact that you were the one to unzip me and take my cock out proved that."

"Did Chuck do something to you and you feel the need to get even by having his wife?"

"No sweetie, I want you because you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

He had me in a dark corner and he had a hand on my right breast and I was rubbing his hard cock with my leg. I slid a hand down his body until I reached his bulge and then I squeezed it. "Do you have a condom?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"Why don't we go outside for a breath of fresh air?"

"Lead the way fair lady."

I led him straight to our car and on the way I tried to see if I could spot Chuck, but I never saw him. Mark and I got in the back and started to make out like teenagers at the drive in. Mark's hands were busy on my breasts and I was tugging at his zipper while our tongues played with each other. I lifted my skirt so Mark could get my panties down while I tried to work his cock out of confinement. His fingers found my pussy just as his cock sprang free and I spread my legs to give him better access as I started to jack him off. Our tongues were still dueling and I was moaning and squirming as Mark fingered me.

As much as I wanted to let myself go there was still a part of me that expected Chuck to come charging up to put a stop to things. When, after almost five minutes he still hadn't tried to stop me I took it to the next level. I pulled my mouth away from Mark's and lowered my head and took his nice hard black cock between my lips and started sucking on it. I licked it, I sucked it and I used my hands to play with his balls. It wasn't long, less than three minutes actually, before I felt him tense up and I knew he was going to release his load and I clamped my lips tight around him as he gushed. I gulped and I swallowed and when he stopped spurting and started to go soft I kept on making love to his cock with my mouth.

It took a few minutes, but then I felt him starting to grow and I took my mouth off him and asked him for his condom. He gave it to me and I rolled it on and then I slid down on the seat and told him to fuck me. Mark was only marginally bigger than Chuck and since I'd been a virgin when I married Chuck I had no yardstick for measuring a man's ability as a lover, but the fact that I was a married woman and that somewhere close by my husband was watching me get fucked by another man was so exciting that I had an orgasm almost as soon as Mark plunged his cock into me.

I moaned, I screamed, I cried out and I pushed up at him to meet each of his down strokes and I came again and again before Mark climaxed. I felt so deliciously wicked and slutty as I lay stretched out on that back seat that I almost went after myself with my fingers so that I could cum again. Mark was leaning over me and he said, "That was marvelous. When can we do it again?"

I only hesitated a moment and then I asked, "Have you got another condom?"

"In my car."

"Better hurry then, I only have so much time before Chuck misses me and comes looking."

To be continued.

12