All Comments on 'Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 05'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it getting stupid now,jumping off mountain now

you just can't help yourself.getting out there so far its' stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage in...Garbage out!!!

I'd rather hear nails screeching a blackboard then reading this crud!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gosh It's Just So Close To Life In Colorado eh bob

ie! Where the men are wimps and the wimps were once men and the wimps were wimps - oh you do go on bobie.

It's an old and tired self cuckolding walk in the cum fields for you bobie - why you could write this helpless male humiliation in your sleep while jacking off - you do?

But - there are fewer and fewer freakie creeps who get into pathetic helpless male humiliation - who are into cock cum eating cunt suckers - fewer and fewer can see any excitement from cleaning out lebenty leben cum dumps from any wife whore - yours or yours - sounds a little ickie -curdlie - stringie - sickly, but not to the few like you bobie.

Just jadedly numb but the few are so excited by the wierd freakie shit thats necessary to get hard and off - it gets harder and harder as time and lower fetish type crap gets more mondane & less exciting.

Golly would pimping out grandma or her pet gopher be more stimulating??? Perhaps in time - or next week!

A waste - a loss of time and effort never to be used again for so few - funnie isn't it bobie and also sad. Jeez!

OLD BuzzardOLD Buzzardover 17 years ago
Love the Story

I have read the first five installments and eagerly await the next ones. It may not be true to life for a lot of people, but it is for me and the arrangement I had with my wife for many years. It really sparks some old memories of past fun times. Thanks for the effort you have put forth...Jaypee

StavoStavoover 17 years ago
Great work, getting a little strange though

Ahh....you're a hell of a writer, to be sure. But....with all do respect, you haven't been out staring into the sun a little to long with this series, have you? Keep up the good work, to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Helpless Pathetic Humiliated 1/2 Male Who

also writes stories about pathetic helpless males who can't seem to slip the ropes of sick cock watching and sucking by transfusion into and out of his whore by his own request - what a subhuman dilemma you have hatched for the 2,023rd time bobie.

Gee all together now - What could possibly happen now to these dregs of humanity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

I aagree with "Old buzzard", it's a good story and for some it is a recount of what happened in their own life and career. Again, truth is stranger than fiction, so don't be too quick to say this is all BS.

JPB; nice work.

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

Another confusing story by JPB. Read it thoroughly and was unable to find any semblance of a man or a loving wife in any part of it. I DID see the signs of a pathetic wimplike gay-wanna-be and a faithless whore, but those don't qualify as people, just low trash to be ignored and held in contempt. Methinks the story would go much better in the fetish category....

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
Suck Alice's pussy

I rest of the guys will be shity when they find out the best way to become Vice president is to suck Alice's Pussy.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

I get that Loretta is making him eat creampies as a condition of continuing their fun. Why in the hell would anyone in their right mind do it in the car still sitting in the driveway of someone else's house?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES