All Comments on 'Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 06'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you have to be mentally retarded

the whole story was a off the mountain of a not been real and make no sense.sell your sold to get promoted,dumb and dumber.are you going to stop writing these kind of stories.thanks

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Even JPB cops out too lazy to finish his own shit

Just sad to say very few writers left. Just people taking old plots and recycling with no imagination, just repetition. Well I guess to many times to the well and no incentive to try and be complete. It's easier to say they are artsy and non-controversial as end it yourself I’m tired.

It is surely a lot of repetition and tiring.

PT

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Laughing his ass off!

Well once again JPB made boobs out of all you LW readers! Read all this way and no payoff! Kind of fucking the old lady: pump all day and just can't seem to bust a nut! Chuck has cum all over his face and you all have egg on yours!

You all give this douchebag 100's. How pathetic!

Good job, there Bobbie, old sod! You must be laughing your ass off.

HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
worst peice of crap i've ever read!

what a waste of my time.

DewGuyDewGuyover 17 years ago
Liked it, but....

Would really have liked to know where your mind was taking it from here. Read a few others of yours, and think that this could go a little farther before you dropped it...Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re: Laughing his ass off!

I told you that in the comments for Chapter 1. This asshole posted it on another site, without any ending.

goffer1234goffer1234over 17 years ago
Again the ending sucks

Neither one of us wanted children so I went on the pill and for the next ten years Chuck and I concentrated on our careers and on keeping each other happy.

Why would she need a babysitter when in the begining they had no kids.

And you leave us hanging again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh you got to be kidding JPB if you don't end this

story I'm voting 0 on every fucking story you have written or will write. Don't be an ass and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK, I'll end it

Chuck hires a group of mercenaries. They kidnapped both the whores and Randy. Chuck was able to sit by and enjoy watching the three of them being tortured to death. It was very slow and very, very painful. Lorrie was never a mother anyway, only a piece of shit. Chuck took over the company, cleaned out the accounts and disappeared with the children. For some strange reason, those white woman loving niggers seem to keep disappearing, one at a time, there, a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No More of JPB Stories

I did read a lot of JPB stories, but no more.. If he can not finish a story, then i will not even open his site.. thanks for nothing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPB is known as a sick mind idiot wimp

Very good job...to not continue, i mean. Every word he write is full of shit...why in the Hell LIterotica allow such a crap write here his stupidity and his sick minded stories.

That s the human nature...when become old and ugly and impotent you become full of shit...and that s the life storie of this JPB filthy animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eh?

Did I miss something, when did they have kids? I dont remember reading that. Second, come on Bob, don't cop out on the ending. Its not your style. I dream up endings to stories all the time that I think are better and IMHO this is not the type of story you can just leave hanging as an acceptable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And to think the people who like your stories

wrote these comments. I would hate to read what someone who was looking for plot, style, literacy, an ending or anything else one would expect from a writer with multiple published stories would say.

My dream and actual ending is never reading one of your stories again. I will just go to the end give it the lowest

score and then look for classy polished writing liek wantswhitewomen. Yuk

walgoldwalgoldover 17 years ago
Don't bother posing in the future

I know that the authors here write for the love of it and don't get paid. Well write all you want, but don't bother posting the stories if you aren;t going to finish them. You do a big disservice to your readers.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
LMAO Again

I have to rub this in......hah hahahhah

How does it feel, folks? JPB just bent you all over and fucked you right in the ass, no lube, no reach around, not even a kiss.

hahahahahhah

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ending Left A Lot to be desired

JPB:

You had a very good stroy going here, but i think you took the neagtive comments too seriously and ended the stroy prematurely and leaving the devoted readers high and dry. I don't mind filling in the ending when an author leads the readers on, but this story was ended too abruptly.

i still don't know why people read and then wwrite pissy comments. why not stop reading JPB and leave the rest of us to enjoy his stories.

Looking forward to your next "series".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hang Tough JPB!

You wrote the ending with the beginning opening of the story where Loretta says:

BEGIN QUOTE

I love my husband, I really do, and I'd bet money that he loves me, but that won't stop the divorce I see coming. When it comes time to apportion blame it will be a fifty-fifty split even though I could have stopped it at any time. But just as love is love, dumb is dumb and I was dumb enough to believe that Chuck knew what he wanted and that he could handle it when he got it.

END QUOTE

There is no need for a Chapter 7 because they ended up divorced. Just think about the last few paragraphs of the conversation between Loretta and Helen. Chuck will either quit/get a new job or stay to change things at work and home. We know that Loretta isn't going to quit being a slut so Chuck has to accept her fucking any and every body or divorce her. Funny thing Loretta went from having to get his permission to doing whether he wanted her to or not. If Chuck accepts her fucking everybody anytime she will lose the last tiny shed of respect for him that is left. Sooner or later she will find some reason to leave him.

Actually, I thought this story was an excellent cuckold story although it did not start out that way. Loretta played him like a well used fiddle. It was funny seeing Chuck put his foot down at the end which he should have done it when she first told him to suck cum from her cunt. If Chuck had been a man then perhaps they would have fought and cleared the air. Instead they enter an ever growing circle of deceit, cheating and abuse of their love.

One thing which makes you dislike this couple is that neither one of them said they were sorry for all of the hurt they caused the other. Loretta's constant use of "who started this" should be countered by Chuck's "who loving this."

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nigger and white women! Bob, Is this YOU!!!

Goddamnit!! Just when I REALLY become a real fan of your writing, YOU JUST HAVE TO BRING THE FUCKING NIGGERS INTO THE STORY! There is no real reason for those customers to be jungle bunnies and no reason to have the white women doing Jigs! You can try to clean up the Niggers, you could paint them, scrub them, white wash 'em, but in the end, they are still NIGGERS! Dick's ain't no better or no bigger than mine!Shit, where in the hell do you come up with this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not the best

not the best of stories but hey, it's just a story. He let it got too far, but need not stick around. The contempt for him in the last paragraphs shows there's nothing left to be said in this. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
unintended consequences ?

i think neither probably intended the result, but that

is what they have left to deal with. for me, they go different paths, one becomes vp, and the other a self professed slut. money should not be a problem for either, but they each lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

"Chapter 7 takes place in the mind of the reader."

How about let's not and pretend we did? Hell, there might be a chapter 7 in the annals of root canals and prostate surgery, but who would move on to that chapter if they could stop at the one before??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bastard

Write Ch #7 you asshole!

He may have started everything but he has a right to begin having second thoughts. She awoke to find that she's a slut and a whore and with the security of being the wife of a successful business man, enjoys both worlds. When confronted with the possibility of cutting back or quitting the extramarrital sex she finds she will make that decision, not him, by way of using his anger as an excuse to fuck around. He once loved her, but she isn't the one he married, he had fantasies but they were long satisfied and now hurtful,any chance to rekindle their love is gone. He should divorce her and as we now know, he'll get to keep his job. The Company will keep her around for entertainment and he doesn't have to be around or involved in any way. Reality, his fantasy ended his love of her and marriage, his fantasy woke her up to fucking around, this was her lifestyle and she would not let him stop it and he would not be humiliated by her anymore!!! Sad, if you're a Romantic, I am.

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
You shud continue...

yes she was dumb, not because "she thought he knows what he wanted" but because "she thought she knew what he wanted". She did what he wanted but she never denied to do it, but she made chuck do what she wanted and he did not. She manipulated him to do what she wanted. She did not cheat on him, logically, but yes she is a still cheater, which means cheated on him mentally. he was always honest with her, where she was not always with him. She took advantage of her honesty, which is crystal clear. he never made her do what she never wanted to, But she made him and humilated him, and also never realised even once. She clearly may love him but did not respected. he might have some disgusting fantasy but he always knew what he wanted, and was honest.

So you can write next part with no confusion, because there is wrrong party which do no realize yet, where she was wrong. leaving result on reader's imagination is not Fair, please try to explain, because if the one who(Wife) is telling the story from her point of view cannot justify her actions, Readers's imagination works only when there is a narrator telling the story, but know one(her) is telling the story, so it is required to be told by her how she justify her acttions, which totally depends on her personality, which upto the end is manipulated woman. So TRY.

sheridan8000sheridan8000almost 14 years ago
please

please continue the story....

pamcdpamcdover 13 years ago
Later

The choices we make in life can have concequences depending on what we decide!

Continue the story please.

sheridan8000sheridan8000about 13 years ago
and?

the rest of the story? please

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago

I don't care if you finish the story or not,,,, It sucked!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It is not necessary to state the obvious with a final chapter.

Their agreement was that she didn't fuck without first getting Chuck's permission. She not only fail in that, she then rubbed his face it by fucking after he told her "No".

When she she came home, Chuck and his clothes were gone. Two days later she was served with divorce papers and when she called Chuck, she was just told to call his attorney. The divorce was final 3 months later.

Chuck being the VP met a pretty women 10 years younger and married her. She being in her mid thirties was just an undesirable old hide and the only men that would marry her were losers and other women's cast offs.

Regardless, I rated this chapter 1* because it could not be true. There are a few mentally disturbed women that are sluts and must have sex. However, having sex never causes a women to need more sex and since she wasn't mentally disturbed, she could not have quickly become a mentally disturbed slue. Therfore, I rated it 1*.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 12 years ago
What happened Bob?

Write yourself into a corner? Just get tired of it? So Chapter 7 occurs in my mind? Well, since I'm a crappy writer, that earns this story 1 star (only because I can't vote 0).

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
You Could Have Finished It

He grew more and more reluctant and unwilling to continue the arrangements that his wife had made. Yes, she made. He constantly reminded her that the fantasy had been long filled and that this was all her.

He told her No as best he could more than once and then finally and absolutely not to engage in anything - they would talk later.

Finally, he is past fed up, is cold to her and her response is to call he black buddy and openly invite him for a fuck. She gives him an ultimatum to accept her actions and I''m pretty sure it is the last one she'll ever give him.

How he proceeds from here would have good reading from you BUT you just had to pull your BS again! We know you don't care Bob but you should have a little respect for those of us who are willing to read 6 chapters of an interesting story and not kicked us in the face with your disrespect...of course, you lack in any class but unfortunately write well.

To end - of course he would leave her, you wrote all the way through about his apprehension, reluctance and distaste after the original euphoria had passed. Her remarks walking out the door, I would say 'Fuck Her' but then, everyone has and somewhere in the future she will get filled with who knows what STD's/

Personally, this Chuck was capable of lining up another job as a backup and would have his ducks in a row to leave the slut. With her parting comment, attitude and departure to go fuck Mark, I would have had a real hard time not literally and physically picking her up and throwing her ass out of the house - but, I don't hit women so...there will be severe hurt for her, Alice No (she was honest), Randy - Yes (big mouth)!

It's been 7 years Bob - Write the damn chapter 7!!!!!!!!!!

debduzblck3debduzblck3about 11 years ago
Great Fun

Loved the story..but as usual when a woman takes the reins of her own sexuality the misogyny piles up fast.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Yet another JPB failure to finish!

Yes we can all imagine a finish. I, for one, assume he will pack all her stuff in plastic garbage bags (doesn't everyone do it that way?), put those bags on the front porch, change the garage door code and house locks, cancel all the credit cards and shift all the liquid assets into an account with just his name on it. In the morning he cleans out the safety deposit box and makes an appointment with a divorce attorney. End of story. (Did I miss anything?). Except I would have preferred JPB to SPELL IT OUT! BAH!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
So insulted

I am sick of writers writing black characters in stories as these hopeless idiots with dreams of fucking a white woman. It is not our ultimate dream to fuck a white woman!!! That is so insulting it isn't even funny. The more I read it, the angrier I get. I have fucked three white women in my life, and I didn't experience anymore nirvana than I felt when I fucked a black woman, Hispanic woman, or an Asian. White women are not the ultimate fetish for us!! Please authors, get to know some black people so you can write realistic characters, and stop using the tired clichés that you see in interracial porn!!!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
My Ending

Chuck puts a tap on their phone and then goads her into making a date almost every night for two weeks. Then he divorces her and gets custody of the kids by proving that she abandons them most nights to go fuck other men. She only gets minimal, supervised visitation.

He wraps up all of their money and home equity in college funds for the kids. She gets very little from the divorce and no alimony. She has to become a full-time whore to pay her bills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My ending for a chapter seven.

They all get aids and die. I don't think we need anything more complicated than that, do we? We're talking about a bunch of people mindlessly fucking anything that moves, barely sub-human, and putting kids at risk. (Ah, fiction...but even in fiction, can't you leave kids out of the story? Who exactly gets off on the tangential suffering of kids?) In short, the author wrote characters so depressingly void of anything redeemable that I just don't think the story would be deserving of a very complicated ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seems like a simple ending.

He's been getting all the action on video or at least his PI has. And he's been moving assets around for awhile. Now he's ready. Close out the checking accounts and the safety deposit box, cancel the credit cards and the cell phones and file the divorce papers. Have her served then have Randy, Alice, the Company and all the other salesmen and their Companies served. He's got all his stuff long since packed and ready to go. Time to head out to his new job across the country and let his lawyer deal with all the lawsuits and the ensuing fallout. She never saw or spoke to him again. And that's just the way he wanted it. That's how JPB ends a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No brainer ending in my mind

When she got home she found all her things in garbage bags on the front porch. Her key didn't work in the lock and the garage door didn't open when she pushed her button. Knocking on the door, Chuck opened it a little bit and told her she didn't live there anymore. That all future conversations would be through their lawyers. He closed all the bank accounts that evening and cancelled all the credit cards. This marriage was toast. But I sure would have liked to READ that ending Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For those missing the ending

Its at the beginning. I've started rereading my fav authors and JPB is one of those. The ending can be found in tbe preface of Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 01.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what no final completion, well a whore is a whore and always will be a whore

remember dead wives tell no lies. 1* for a stupid female character thinking the world is ruled by her cunt and for the writer being unable to conclude a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big Question

Is JustPlainBob sick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Question in anyones mind

Chapter 7 is the Death Nell. for it all. Chuck is gone and Alice is pissed and the slut is out on her ass as well. good ending!

jerrys1jerrys1over 6 years ago
Really?

She was pushed. He was pushed. Sex is fun and this started out that way but then it became more like a job. This story got real shitty and stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It would have been better if you had finished it

It seems obvious from his last statement that when she walks out the door, she's history. First thing to do is cancel the credit cards that next minute so she can't charge anything further. Then there's nothing left but the shouting and the lawyers. Bad non-ending.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Don't know why so many readers are still upset about not getting a new chapter...

As previously mentioned anonymously by SleeplessinMD and another anon, the preface of this story loudly spelled out the unavoidable end of Charles and Loretta's marriage.

This was never a love story. It always was one of JPB's cautionary tales of making your sexual fantasies come true, which usually blows up in the husband's face in a LW story.

My guess as to why so many are pissed about this undeniably abrupt ending is because, although everyone should know where this is headed, a whole lot of dots are missing on top of 'i': how Chuck will start to dissociate himself from his wife, both financially and emotionally; how Loretta will feel after realizing that she has indeed lost her husband forever,; what will be Alice's reaction to her top man at her business dumping who is now her BBF - will she take side, which means either losing Chuck as an employee or Loretta as a friend - or act like Switzerland in this situation; how Lorette could realistically end up getting custody of her 'imaginary children' (oh, those children... more on those later), giving the lifestyle she's living - no court in America would let an undeniable slut raises kids, and, even if that happen, not having Chuck around as a buffer would definitely affect the amount of 'playtime' she usually gets outside of their household; how Lorrie will react at seeing Chuck dating other women; how she will feel when he finally ends up marrying one...

You know - those dots are missing.

But it is quite obvious, given the comments left here, that, at around Ch. 3, JPB got mighty bored with this novella and was looking for a way to end it asap. The sudden inclusion of children in Chuck and Lorrie's marriage, when it is clearly stated that they decided to have none at the very beginning of this story, makes it quite clear - when an author starts to give less of a damn about continuity in his work, you know said writer has other things in his mind he rather deal with.

Ultimately, this may not be the ending most wants, but it sure looks like the ending such a sad story deserves. Fear not, anti-cuck delegation - Chuck has found his balls back, and has definitely threw his slut wife on the street. For everything else that happens, though, you just have to come up with it in your mind... or read so of the alt ending left in the comments.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Ah

I only read this section of this story. I have long been familiar with Bob's (or should I call him 'Bib') cream pie eating fantasies.

From here it is boilerplate. He won't be there. He asked her to stop and she straight up refused. He was an asshole and rude to her BREAKING THEIR RULES but once again, SHE is breaking the rules.

I would cry foul at Bob not giving us a denouement, but like cream pies, line dancing, the Landing Strip and Pauline French, shitty incomplete endings are part of who JPB IS.

micshanmicshanabout 6 years ago
I read the first paragraph in Ch. 1 the skipped to Ch. 6 so I probably not as disappointed as others.

all I was looking for was an ending for this mess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only a real brain sick idiot can write such a crap!!

I only read the first and the last chapter and it was enough for to puke!! It seems the brain sick ones dont become extinct!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
this whore lies

a lot to herself. The 1st paragraph she claims the blame goes two ways. i T DOES but ALL THE MOMENTUM CAME FROM HER EXCITEMENT ABOUT FUCKING OTHERS, very little impetous from chuck, so she manipulatyed him to satisfy her own narcisistic lusts. I hope she gets cleaned out and many people get sick from. her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doesn't make any difference who started what.

Their marriage is over when she walks out. When, and if, she returns the locks are changed and her clothes are in the garage packed in garbage bags. The bank accounts are empty, the credit cards and cell phones don't work and her family and friends have been advised exactly what she's doing and why he's divorcing her. THAT is the JPB ending my friends. He just didn't bother to write it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
She's still a manipulative cunt

She doesn't like the way he talks to her, but she likes rubbing his nose in it. Let's see hmmmm. He becomes president of the company and she becomes a divorced mother and slut with no steady relationship to lean on and no prospects for one. Like men who think with their little head, she is thinking with her pussy. A 5 Star rating, and a Favorite.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Evil Bitch Whore

Chuck needs to do whatever it takes to burn this bitch. He made a lot of stupid moves in this series of stories but she took it way too far. Walking out like that at the end, there should be no coming back. From the sounds of it, he could still end up running the company if he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The writer must just hate husbands

Bob must just hate husbands. His stories make them stupid, weak and unable. To do anything but follow their slut wife. Perhaps the writer needs to stop the twisted fantasy life and write something believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In MY mind??????

That's private and perverted territory and NOT for public consumption. But this unfinished story could use a written ending. But I do believe it's ending is found in the answer to the cliche - "Be careful what you ask for - you may get it". He opened the bottle and let the genie out and now she (the genie named Loretta) doesn't want to go back inside. Time to leave the genie and start a new life without her. Done and done. I just would have rather read YOU throw out the genie with the bath water.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1*

Just plain bastardry to leave this sick, cuckfucked shit up like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sxi

Six chapters of poor garbage.

Davidj001Davidj001almost 5 years ago
No chapter 7 ??😲

Dam it to he!! !! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So to recap

he already had the promotion and his wife is a lying cheating cunt?

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Chaprter 7

One of the guys she meets up with is a serial killer. Chuck lives happily ever after.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

There should be a chapter 7 now that you've gotten us all hooked. Maybe the last guy

decides he wants to keep her. Then the divorce could lead her to a better life maybe even

one more child.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

The communication ended, and so did the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
U are and always have been..

.. one of the most pathetic authors who does not care for his readers.. the day u die of COVID I will celebrate !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lazy writer

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If Chuck has got so much ability, why did he need to prostitute his wife. If he's so smart how did it take him so long to realize it was getting out of hand. Why do I keep struggling through this author's output when 9 times out of 10 he writes an incomplete, badly thought through, idea rather than a story????

BTW Look up the meaning of the word drug. The actual word you are looking for, and repeatedly failing to find, is Drag or Dragged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bob has A.D.D. The only thing shorter than his pecker is his attention span to finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain rubbish!! You took 6 chapters to leave it unfinished?

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

For a long time I didn't believe what other readers said. But after this story I have to admit I'm also convinced that this author is a cuckold fan! Pity!!!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

This writer has been sinking lower and lower in my view. It is pretty obvious it would be hard to go lower than this. It is also obvious he is a cuck writing cucks. His disclaimer at the star that it is only a story does not wash. This sort of crap just serves to normalize this behavior in society and it is already pervasive. Just miserable and bad.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexabout 2 years ago

I just don't understand the concept of not finishing a story. You go through the time and trouble to write all that and not finish it. I wonder if you'd build a house the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting tale. Sometimes you just have to admit you made mistakes, cut your loses and begin again. This was one of those times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Faggot fodder

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Pretty crap story made worse by no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes, in everyone's life, you have to look yourself in the mirror, admit that you fucked up, and move on - lesson learned. Sometimes it's a hard lesson to learn but if you're a smart person, you take the bad with the good, learn your lesson and don't make the same one twice. Plan, scheme and divorce her. No other way forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There seem to be two things in common with a lot of JPB stories,

a) he doesn’t finish them.

b) the husband is a wimpy cuck, who gets off on his slut wife fucking other men.

I forced myself to read as far as this story, although I did skip past quite a few, but now I’m finished. Goodbye.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Not a great story about a bunch of despicable people, but why bother writing it if you aren’t going to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your the worse story teller I’ve ever come across. I hope you don’t write stories anymore. Always ending with no real ending. Your the worse!

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

Not to be continued. Chapter 7 takes place in the mind of the reader.

one star due to horrendous ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES