All Comments on 'Cindy Gets Balled'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn - Burning Hawt!

Really loved your story. I will go back and read those Chasing Fate stories to see what led up to this. I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really good

My wife and I began swinging a few years ago and she too has a thing for black cock. A couple of months back the couple we were with really found Sandy's submissive side. It was a blast watching my wife's ass get reamed by the chick's strapon. She really enjoys playing the "slave" role. Hope you keep sharing!

ES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty damn good

I like a little variety myself. My husband is well endowed but there is something to be said with the contrast of black on white. Maybe its the taboo issue. Hope there's a second installment.

CAT in SC

randodorandodoover 15 years ago
Chasing Fate 08?

These stories continue to be stunning, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, More, More

Any chance we will hear any more about Cindy? This was a really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We took the step

I've longed been turned on by the thought of watching my wife with another man and we both got turned on by the fantasy of her fucking a black man. Making a long story short - she's now fucking several black guys and I'm okay with it. She loves me and we're secure in our relationship. I know it's not for everybody but it works for us. Hope there's more chapters to this story - we both enjoyed it!!!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 14 years ago
VERY HOT STORY

I especially enjoyed the bit where Larry cleans Cindy up -- I hope he gets to fuck her too. How about allowing Larry to get Ann's ass -- it's only her pussy that's off-limits...

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
Over too quickly!

Hot story, well-written, but once Mark finally gets his cock into Cindy, it's over in a paragraph! I could have used some more detail about her getting fucked. Great story otherwise, though.

jodiredjodiredabout 12 years ago
More?

Please tell us more of this story line. As a slut/addict for Black Cock for the past 11 years myself, i know what Ann and Cindy need and want. Tell us more about Mark and Cindy and how He broke her to His will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of my fav stories!

Awesome story man! I agree having more with Mark and Cindy would have been nice (story was too good to end.. haha). Definitely need a sequel to it though. Maybe he could start running his way through their friends ...or better yet bring their hot mom into it for a conquest of the whole family? A scenario with all the women and him would be hot.

atlanta1864atlanta1864over 11 years ago
damn sexyyyyyy stories and series

damn it doesn't get any better than this series and story...please write more so I can get off again and agin...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cindy Gets balled.. MORE PLEASE! Don;t Stop Now!!!!!!!

Holy cow! I've read some stories in my time, but this series that seems to end with Cindy Gets Balled is definitely one of the hottest ever!!! The possibilities here are almost endless as Cindy is converted and brought into Mark's stable to serve alongside and with her sister and brother in law!!! I can see where Mark's debauchery and twisted, persuasive ways would find Ann and Cindy first sharing him and then each other as he watches as a regretting and guilt plagued Larry either sucks him or is being fucked by the large black man. PLEASE continue this story to include even more twisted sex includning bondage, S&M and voluntary Ownership and slavery.

I think that Cindy should be Mark's prize catch and she should become his willing slave who will suck and fuck who and what ever Marks tells her to. You could venture into the truly abberrant here where Mark has Larry and Ann start a very tight knit sex club and maybe Cindy could recruit her best friend with the matching tattoo as Mark starts a stable of call girls and young newly tuned bi and gay studs, all recruited by Ann and CIndy - housewives, secretarys, clollege girls and finally senior high school girls who are drawn by friends, family and even teachers into the fold, and become addicted to Marks black meat and are then whored out. Mark could start an underground night club where the girls ( with the sisters Ann and Cindy being the star attraction ) would put on live shows with each other and paying customers. Maybe even some doggie shows if you really want get down and dirty. I'd suggest that through it all. Larry be gradually feminized and turned first into a sissy and then as he slides more and more towards being only into cock, Ann could begin to administer his hormone treatments and the final phase of his journey into ultimate degradation and his fate as a eunuch gay slave would begin.

It's definitely a great story that deserves more.. much more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE!

As a bi male I can relate to Larry's surrendering his wife so willingly. Bringing Cindy into the relationship really does add to the story and I am obviously not alone in wanting you to continue this story. Add at least several more chapters detailing Cindys descent into perversion and maybe have Mark put her and Ann together. I agree that Larry needs to be put into panties and complete chastity and become pussy boy Laurie. He deserves it for giving his wife up like he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It just kept me so hot and horny I loved it

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

Great series. I was hard the who.e time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous