Cindy Lou Gets a Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" she whimpered ecstatically every time the big, black giver of bliss filled her love channel. From the incredible pleasure that poured out from her clit and the rest of her pussy, Cindy Lou lost control of her head and arms and upper body, which was thrashing even more wildly under Thomas. Only the movements of her legs, which were helping her pussy envelop his cock and bring repeated bolts of ecstasy rocketing through her entire person, were voluntary.

Tommy was also just barely able to keep control over what he was doing. From the first lick of the blonde woman's tongue through the insertion of his cock into her tight love hole, he had been aware that he was in for something special. With every subsequent lick and every thrust into her pussy, his level of pleasure had been spiraling upward, until it was at the place where he could no longer hold back. He would be cumming any second.

"Yes!" she shouted as her orgasm exploded. Cindy Lou's back arched, jamming her pussy against Tommy and her fingernails dug into his shoulders. After her climax, she collapsed back onto the bed, as satisfied as she could remember ever being.

Tommy, letting go of his control and ramming his cock even harder into the white woman's marvelous pussy, started cumming too. "Ahh!" he grunted as his first spurt of semen jetted into his condom. "Ahh" he grunted again as he ejaculated the second time and again the third. His mountain of pleasure exploded like a volcano of ecstasy that flooded his whole body, making all his muscles relax completely. He sprawled on top of the blonde's soft body, just as satisfied as she was.

After he and Cindy Lou had rested a few minutes from their climaxes, Tommy slowly pushed himself off her, withdrawing his cock as he did. She felt a small sense of loss when it left her pussy where it had given her so much pleasure, but the loss was more than compensated for by the great fucking she had gotten. Her orgasms were two of the best ever but she was not completely satisfied. There was still a question in her mind, something she wanted to find out about.

"I need to use your bathroom, Cindy Lou. I'll flush this rubber when I'm there."

"I'll take care of it. Just sit here for a minute." He sat in the same place as he had been when she had tried to suck him off.

Kneeling in front of the man who had just given her pussy such a great workout, Cindy Lou peeled off his condom, holding his cock in one hand. Even though it was softening, it was still big and she had lustful thoughts about what it had been like to have the big, black shaft sliding in and out of her pussy while it was still erect. Setting the sticky condom on the bed, she bent forward and tasted the semen that was covering the purple head. It was delicious, as she had hoped and expected, and her tongue cleaned it all off, and licked all around the ridge, which was becoming less well-defined as the big cock softened.

Holding the tip in her mouth with her tongue positioned under the slit, Cindy Lou started one thumb at the base and squeezed upward. The viscous fluid oozed out, pleasing her taste buds while Tommy's smell, even stronger after the strenuous fucking, was still delightful to her nose. When she had forced out all his cum, she swallowed it, and looked with rapture at the cock that had given her two terrific orgasms as well as a delicious taste of semen.

While Tommy went to the bathroom and disposed of the condom, Cindy Lou put back on her skirt and blouse, wanting to cover her nakedness in case there might be somebody in the hall. After he had gotten dressed, wheeled his hand truck to the apartment door and retrieved his shoes, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"If I have another delivery from Dixie Shipping, will you be the one to come here?" She didn't expect that to happen, but hoped it would. Her pussy was already lusting for more of his big, black cock.

"I can't control that but I'm in the neighborhood sometimes and I can give you a call if you want to get together again. Your phone number's on the receipt." He had enjoyed the fucking just as much as she had and hoped for more sometime.

"I'd really like that too. Goodbye for now, though." After Tommy left, Cindy Lou closed and locked the door and went back to her bedroom to put the rest of her clothes back on and think about the great time she had just had.

"I think I'm really going to like New York," she said, smiling at the great sex she had already experienced and that she anticipated.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cindy Lou and Tommy did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

This is the fourth story of the adventures of Cindy Lou in New York. If you want background, see the previous stories. They can be reached quickly through my index.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12