All Comments on 'Cindy, Oh Cindy'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
good piece

way to write Charley_Ace, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I hoped for the best,

and I got the same old bullshit. Two wrongs don't make it right. It's still adultery. It is real simple, if you want to fuck around, get a divorce. What could be easier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
disappointing

A disappointing story by a writer who normally writes excellant stories about the consquences of deceit and unfaithfulness.This two wrongs make a right story is not up to your ususal high standard. the CT. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'd read this before

but had never commented on it. I read it again and I think it was pretty well written. It flowed well, and if you are going to go the revenge route you might as well have fun. Killing the other guy of yourself isn't as much fun as it might seem at first glance.

Nice easy writing style!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Well done !!!

A nicely written tale with a good plot! I agree with Dynamite Jack, “if you are going to go the revenge route you might as well have fun”. Killing the other guy is never as much fun as fucking his wife, ask most readers of LITEROTICA! Yes, two wrongs can very often can make a right especially when the wronged parties get so much fun out of it. The fact that Cindy also enjoyed the benefits of the relationship between her husband and Susan makes for a ‘happy ending’. Happy even for Jim who kept his life and his balls - I think that “castration with a blunt knife” to be more appropriate ending for him! Charley Ace; I have not read much of your work so far but I am certainly going to change that! Pete.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Reasonably well-written but absolutely wrong

fakers51 couldn't be more wrong. If you break your vow, you're just a cheater, nothing more, nothing less. If you think you're entitled to some strange because your spouse cheated on you, think again -- you're not so entitled. If you want to fuck around, fine. Get a divorce and get after it but leave the limp-wristed excuses at home. Two wrongs don't make a right, they just make two scumbag cheaters, not one.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
He didn't cheat

He had Cindy's permission

kellyhockeykellyhockeyalmost 17 years ago
Payback is a bear

Tough luck to Jim..Very entertaining story

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Well, that's one way

to get even.. He would be out of a job if he kicked Jim's ass so, this way works and it's whatever works for you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Isnt it great little boys can play such games?

The maturity level is almost third grade. Both wives in this story are round heeled sluts. One openly, one contrite as she was caught when trying to hide it. Their maturity level is almost middle school. Wouldnt it be nice if peoples mental age came close to matching their physical age? I would have found the story much more interesting if Jim's wife just moved in with them. As it is Jim is still fucking around and his wife will eventually give the couple whatever STDs dear old Jim brings home to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
People need to relax, it's a great story

It was very well written with excellent pacing and dialogue.

Furthermore, it ISN'T REAL. It's a "Story", get it? it was meant to be entertaining and I for one, was thoroughly entertained.

.

"Maturity level", pfeh, typical woman with a knee-jerk reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
REVENGE

WHERE WAS THE REVENGE garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some people missed the point

I guess some people missed the point. The point is that there is weakness in any armor and that you can't bet your life on your wife's fidelity. He obviously liked the relationship he had with his wife and didn't want to destroy it completely through a divorce, which ultimately affects his whole family. He decided to even the score instead, which he did. You don't have to annihilate an enemy to win a battle. Anyway I liked the story. It was well written and it was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No one missed the....

...f...ing point!.What kind of satisfaction is there when revenge is taking an already fucked up relationship and increasing the dysfunctional aspect of it? So you finally get that threeway you fools think is so satisfying (more awkward and weird than fulfilling in my experience)-hope it's consolation as you later review the tattered remnants of whatever you once had with your partner in selfish depravity.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The revenge aspect isnt there. Yes he fucked the

other wife, but the guy doesnt know his wife is being used. As long as Jim the play around boy is still in the picture eventually he will infect his wife who will infect them. The real revenge would be for Jim's wife to divorce him and her to move in with the other two. Jim would attempt revenge at work and the lawsuits et al would make the couple rich, get Jim fired if not in jail, and let the three of them have a happy home. That would be revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
stupid story

written by a ten year old kid i got even ha ha very dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That's the way to...

Let's make lemonade... Turn a bad situation into something great!! I wish something like this could happen in real life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She never paid...

The wife never paid for her cheating. That doesn't sit right with me.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I thought you were made of better stuff.

This story was a real disappointment. Where is PAPATOAD when we need him?

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
PAYBACK TWOFOLD

AKWAYS BEING A BITCH, AND HE WHO LAUGHS LAST. TWO SAYINGS THAT ARE APPROPO IN THIS CASE. GOOD JOB C.A. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable but far from realistic.

Sounds just like a guy's fantasy and certainly not what his wife and Susan would do and agree to do.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
THEY WHO LAUGH LAST

usually get the biggest chuckles. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic knows shit

about reality - that turd hasn't been outside, ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic knows shit

about reality - that turd hasn't been outside, ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Naw....

should have had wife fuck him again on video. Then collect the half mill settlement from the company before fucking his wife and then divorcing his lying slut. Just a better option

I think.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
ROTFLMAO!!!

now this is the solution i would use. well written, and remarkably realistic. i am married to a bi woman. we have marriage vows that include having other women share us in bed occasionally. never separately, only together. we use the girl, with her permission, as a sex toy. we all have a blast.

i agree that the wifes actions in this story, have thrown fidelity out the window. and now she has to live with that. personally i like the me and her against the world feeling of true trust and fidelity to much to go this route but for other men this may be fine. there is no black or white in sexuality only a million shades of grey. i like the intimacy of one true love and her intimacy with me to much to share it other than the occasional girl who joins us(no real intimacy other than friendship joins us and any girl we share so it does not compare)

many people would consider what me and the wife do as to crazy and some will think we are pussies for not swinging, but again i say....its about the million shades of grey and this is the shade we are comfortable and happy sharing. its been 15yrs and its as strong as it was the first day.

i like this story cuz the silly wife lost something that she will always miss....and may not ever realize it. she lost his trust. yes the relationship is still there, but is it stronger? will it last? i think not. when he finds someone he can trust and will make him #1, he will leave the wife for her.

KyuzioKyuzioover 12 years ago
Oddly enough....

Oddly enough, the one thing that stuck in my mind was if Jim, the boss, left the office and went "golfing" on Friday afternoon....why did they go into the office and work on Saturday? What does their company do that they have Saturday office hours?

I know, a strange thing to dwell on when there is so much more that can be discussed about this story, but that's the way mind is working today....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I enjoyed the story until

you wrote how he was aroused thinking about his wife with someone else. Got a 1 for that.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Not Bad But...

It could have been better. As others have mentioned, why pass up the opportunity to recieve the financial windfall from a certain hefty settlement from his company for his boss's actions. Hell, he doesn't even need to sleep with the wife again. All it would take is a recording of the two cheaters acknowledging the prior adulterous act and the setting up of another tryst. He could then lower the boom on this smug bastard big time.

I also agree that these people are putting themselves in grave danger sleeping with the wife of a known cheater. The odds are extremely good that at some point this ne'er do well is going to pass on the gift that keeps on giving, infecting the whole bunch.

Other than that, it was an entertaining story and was decently written. Had the two issues above been adressed I would have rated it much higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
okay story

it could have had more depth . i see you only wrote in 2001 . thats a decade ago. hope all is well.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Fair

Too many cheating spouses in this tale for me. I don't believe in the you did my wife now I did your wife scenario. Revenge fucks almost always wind up in divorce. So I'll just take this as the fantasy story it was meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

seduced, cornholed, a smoked cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hard workers

Went to play golf on Friday and then at work the next day (Saturday) and the next day (Sunday). Must be a great office to work in with no time off, except to play golf whenever you like.

LBuddGLBuddGalmost 12 years ago
Not too badly written for a CRAP story

I was in a good mood, so you benefited. You got 2 stars rather than the 1 it deserved. Start with a good story 1st, then get it down. I've read good or intriguing stories written by people who barely knew English, that earned 3-4 stars that might've given 5 with a little grammatical work. Sorry but the reverse doesn't hold true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i loved the he complimented me so i fucked him mentality

women that stupid need to have their tubes tied and work in a brothel

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Tit tit for tat

The story was well written but lacked a serious scope of dimension. It had qualities that made the competition of two males love making skills as the test balloon. The real revenge would've been taking the boss's wife and his job. The fact that he strong armed his wife while engaging in the same activities watered down his credibility and chivalry and morality. By having threesomes, he changed who he was thereby giving in to the bad influence to his boss's lack if integrity. There is no good guy in this story only adults who compete on a base level in a very adolescent game of one upmanship. The author writes well and he should consider writing a more expansive story that includes characters that are more complete.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Trouble

So, he doesn't really care about his marriage vows, or his wife's vows. He only cares about his competition with his boss? Creepy. Loser.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
I didn't like this story.

The husband got aroused picturing his wife's lips wrapped around Jim's dick... Gross. Why was he acting upset when he obviously enjoys other dicks in his wife body? I noticed in ALL of your stories (which I also didn't like) the husbands continuously became extremely aroused by the wife's fucking around, you might as well had the husbands sit in a chair & play with their dick's while the wives get plowed. As a woman this story was not only gross, disturbing, sad & pathetic it made no sense, he fuck'd Jim's wife, Jim fuck'd his wife--I didn't read anything remotely resembling a true loving marriage in this story, a marriage isn't between 3-4 people it's between 2 and when you start having sex outside of it you no longer have a marriage. If this husband truly loved his wife he would've been angry that she gave what suppose to be his away--especially to his boss! Not turned on. If this male character was my husband I wouldn't have any respect for him, he seemed weak. Now that the wife knows he's turned on by her act of adultery she won't think twice about doing it again. This story didn't have any characters worth breathing our air; the husbands such a pathetic loser I feel sorry for their kids, the wife is so stupid--he complimented me so I thought I'd give him some pussy--who in their right mind would want to stay married to such a woman? She's willing to fuck a man for compliments doesn't that make her a really cheap whore? What happens the next time a man compliments her shoes--is that another thank you for the compliment fuck? The husband is also stupid, a real man would've sued his bosses company for fucking up his marriage, take the money & get rid of the gutter slut but he just wanted a threesome... Dumbass. It's my fault I kept reading knowing what type of stories you tend to write, but I just thought you'd give the husbands balls not get turned on by their wives fucking around on them. Now that I know it's not your cup of tea I'll move on. Surprisingly I'm not as upset as I usually am from reading pure garbage such as this I guess because I expected it. Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Charlie

Just admit that you are a latent cuck, a low self esteem wuss that thrills and orgasms watching the woman in his life get laid.

BTW, this story would have been pretty good if you had just NOT wrote that he got aroused by listening to her oratory of the days events.

Too bad, you are potentially a good writer.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hard worker

Jim plays "golf" on Friday and they all go to work the next day and then after he fucks Sysan they all go to work the next day. Hard workers working in an office on Saturday and Sunday.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 WHEN ONE DECIDES TO GET EVEN/STEVEN

always bend the scales way in your favor, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your writing is very good, but the story itself doesn't appeal to me. After reading your Aruba story and now this one, I've come to realize that your kind of cheating wives stories aren't for me. The resolution in them - even more revenge cheating, arousal by the cuckolding - are enough to turn me off the good tales you've spun up to that point.

To be fair, the story deserves a 5/5 vote which I've given you. If it weren't for that turn-off, I might have even enjoyed reading it to its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tw0

2 **s

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 9 years ago
Had promise

then he was aroused? That was the end and a 1. Next time tell us you are doing a wimp cuck to avoid waste of time and a poor score. Another author to skip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not my cup of tea

believe u can do a much better tale than this.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Guys who get aroused by their wives fucking other man are fags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cheating

Two wrongs don't make it right cheating is cheating and its wrong in the eyes of God

retmstrretmstrover 9 years ago
minus 2 *

BTB and get over it! Get proof and throw her ass out and keep your pants zipped. Good writing - sick story. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
La la land, again the fucking moron

In his world only, he is stupid or something, i dont belive anytime he can fool anyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Two wrongs donot make it write, now we have a three way.

This story isn't believable, two wives fucking and one happy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Charleyace just wants to suck cum from his wife's pussy.

Fucking fag. Hope he gets some cum from old charlie sheen.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Sounds Like Something An Oversexed Teenager Would Write

Cockolded hubby gets payback plus a whole lot more over his arrogant, selfish, egotistical, narcissistic boss. Not a very believable story.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Funny Values

You have two people raising kids trying to set an example. Then, instantly they turn into a couple of lying, cheating, perverts. Thankfully, life does not work this way. It is something called character. You are either a piece of shit or you are not. You do not turn into a cheater, you were always a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dumb story

Lack of family values and cindy is a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

come on, before you try to write the male perspective, at least try to meet a man and have a real discussion with him.

DrSemblanceDrSemblancealmost 8 years ago

To Anonymous 05/31/05 and Alvaron

As the story was wrote, there WERE no 2 wrongs.

He told her what he was going to do and what he did, every step of the way, Completely open and honest.

He let her know up front that if she did not like it, they could divorce.

That is not cheating, that is the fucking OPPOSITE of cheating.

The trouble with "most" people who say "2 wrongs don't make a right" is that it is very often knee-jerk reactions based on their own beliefs whether they are moral, political, etc.

While it may hold true sometimes, a LOT of the times the second "wrong" is not a wrong at all... it is a making things right.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Fuck This!

A bunch of shitty people treating the vows of marriage like shit!

Why stay married if fucking around with others is so important?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Total BSC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Look at all these family values Bible thumper comments!

LMAO. This is Literotica, not Sunday School. WTF did you expect you closet wankers?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Your writing just misses being great.

You are good at storytelling but your characters lack depth. Especially the women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
While I liked the idea

The actuality made me laugh. Not a single decent character in this mess. Cheaters one and all. And Cindy has all the choices after he fucks Susan. She's going to divorce him. She's going to get the house, custody of the kids, alimony and child support. Her husband is going to get a tiny apartment and the chance to see his kids every other weekend. You really think that after he fucks Susan, Cindy isn't going to stick it to him? A threesome? Don't make me laugh. This sucked even for a fictional story.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
To comfortable

If I had been at a party and observed my wife grinding on a man it would be stopped and discussed in short order. Unfortunately husband had a chance to curb behavior but dismissed it.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Straight

to swingers in one easy trip...It does happen.......

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Thank you Mr Ace

What a fun rollicking effective message which clearly proves with patience everything can work out to everyone's total satisfaction ! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What I'd have done

I'd have fucked his wife, and as further payment told the company to get his ass fired.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

he's still married to a cheater. Use the wife to help on the lawsuit against Jim and the company. Then win big after the wife signs a post nup giving her nothing in case of infidelity. Then wait.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Fisherone

Sure. OTOH, a wife who would do that isn't worth keeping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Pure shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid...

Unrealistic, implausible, silly. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Asinine

Childish,puerile and pathetic. You need to work on making your stories realistic,with a real plot and realistic dialogue.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
9 iron

He should have used his 9 iron on Jim and been done with it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
But

the two June stories are turd blossoms.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
BS

Fantasy-land. I don't know what is more foolish, the premise of the story or the behavior of the characters. All more or less a dream from a relentless masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Popr story

Something someone writes to boost his own Ego in weird way. No Challenger to read just piss poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was fun

Will read your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the story was going along fine

and then the betrayed husband gets aroused hearing about his boss screwing his wife ... never going to happen to the man hiding under the bed ... never even finished the story at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
same old stuff;

YES, I, BAILED OUT, AGAIN, YOU, SO CALLED WRITERS, ALWAYS HAVE TO SLANT THIS STORIES THE SAME WAY. THE HUSBAND GETS A HARDON, THEN DECIDES HE WILL JUST WATCH--DAM THAT CRAP GETS SO OLD. THAT ISN'T EXCITING WELL MAYBE IT IS TO YOU WRITERS! I, CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE THIS JUST MAKES ME SICK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey Annony!! Heres an idea!!!

S T O P R E A D I I N G l w s t o r I e s IF THEY MAKE YOU SICK DUMBASS. MAYBE YOU GOT C 19!!!!!!!!!

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Every husband in a LW story is always afraid to confront the wife :"I was too shocked" or "I was frozen in place" generally followed by I watched them fuck for hours and then the usual "I needed more proof". Seriously you guys dont even try, you do a paint by numbers story nearly every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the first half was good

The 1st half of the story was good and then the husband gets a hard on after being betrayed by his wife and boss. Everything after that was downhill in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had a boss like this and i warned my wife about him being a pussy hound . She did not believe Me until I caught them and sent pictures to his wife and HR .. For some reason he got fired and Divorced . I guess it was the fact that I had the best Lawyer around as My Friend .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid dumb. Climbs out the guest room window? Try it before you write it. And I'll be sure if i catch my wife in an affair to rub some guys goo between my fingers, you know check for consistancy and such. Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not nearly as enough to consequences for the cheating wife. Her punishment is to find out she likes sex with another woman? She should fuck some other guy...might be punished with a new car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The tried and true will always do,

Less risk for you with nothing new.

Harness yourself to the plodding course, ride the ripples and not the source,

Ride the race on another's horse and post it quick without remorse.

Burma Shave

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. Charley really lucked out with these two women. He got Cindy to toe the line after catching her fucking Jim only once. Now he gets to fuck both Cindy and Susan as many times as he wants to and they love doing three-ways. I cannot think of a better way to turn a cheating wife situation around. Jim is the big loser as he should be. This sounds promising. Good job!!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - two wrongs do not make it right, BUT to continue with a 3 way is just ridiculous.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Tried this a second time but sadly it still registered as Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking stupid.

From start to finish.

He was a cuck, like you in your RL. Im sure you suck like your story does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no moral high ground here. This is a story of four people who richly deserve to make each other miserable.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
No

Good characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it when it backfires on a cocky asshole.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

that's one form of revenge... great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's only a fictional story. But, I gave 4 stars. Nice job keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous