Cindy, Oh Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim called Monday and we set up our meeting for today. He picked me up about 1:00 and we went to a motel about 30 miles out of town, where we wouldn't be recognized. We proceeded to make love. He was very nervous and clumsy. I thought that he was cute, and it turned me on even more."

"Just what all did you do?"

"Do I have to tell you all of the details?"

"Yes."

"OK. After he fumbled around and got me naked, I did the same to him. I got down on my knees to undo his pants and underwear. I exposed his fully erect cock, and gave him a blow-job. He said it was the best that he had ever had."

"I can believe that."

"I know you didn't ask, but you're probably curious about the size of Jim's cock."

"Yes I am. Tell me about it."

"Even though Jim is bigger than you physically, his cock is a little smaller. It's about the same size around, but a little shorter. Not enough to make any difference, though."

"I'm glad to hear that he's a big prick without a big dick." Cindy didn't see the humor in that. "Not funny, I guess. Please go on."

"Anyway, he came very quickly, he was obviously very aroused. When I finished blowing him, I told him that it was my turn. To my disappointment he responded by telling me that he doesn't eat pussy. He said it was too disgusting. He then led me to the bed where we fucked as soon as he became hard again, which didn't take very long. I didn't achieve an orgasm and he didn't seem to care. He got his rocks off twice, while I was still frustrated. He surprised me by getting dressed right after he came the second time. I guess he thought we were finished for the day. I went into the bathroom, cleaned up as best as I could and got dressed. On the way home, he told me that he would pick me up the same time next week. I was not only greatly disappointed in his performance, but the guilt had surfaced again. I told him that we had had our fling, there wouldn't be a second time. He got very angry with that and didn't say anything the rest of the way home. That's the whole story. Right up to the minute."

"You're not going to see him again?"

"No way! I'm ashamed enough as it is. I've learned my lesson. The only good thing that came out of this is that I found out that what I have is much better than that which is on the other side of the fence. My curiosity is completely satisfied. If you should ever find it in your heart to forgive me, I would never, ever do anything like this again."

"In the last few minutes, as you were telling me about the motel experience, I experienced a myriad of emotions. Anger, jealousy, hurt, just to name a few. I also was surprisingly aroused. When I pictured Jim's cock in your mouth and your pussy, I got very hard. I don't understand why, but I did." I motioned to the bulge in my crotch.

"You certainly are aroused. Shall we take care of it now?"

"No. I'm not ready to make love to you just yet. Even though I'm aroused, I haven't gotten over my disgust for you. I'll have to take care of it myself. As far as your explanation goes, I think I believe you. Then again, you did it once, you may be tempted to do it again. Maybe not with Jim, but what about some other guy who shows an interest in you?"

"No way! Never again."

"At this point I'm not sure whether I can forgive you, or not. However, for there to be a chance for forgiveness, you must agree to accept my terms.

"Of course, I'll agree to anything."

"Will you? Here are my terms. Listen and understand, then tell me whether you'll accept them."

"OK, go ahead."

"First, in order for me to continue to work in the same office as Jim, I must get even with him. He now thinks that he has something over on me and will gloat every chance he gets. I won't be able to handle that for very long before I punch him one. That'll get me fired, which we can't afford. However, if I have a reason to gloat as well, then I'll be able to deal with it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I have to fuck Susan."

"I-I don't want you to! If you feel you must, I guess I can learn to accept it."

I paused, glared at her and went on. "The second condition is that if you ever have the hots for another man, you must tell me about it before you do anything, we may be able to work something out. I told you how aroused I got when you were telling me about Jim fucking you. I just might enjoy watching you and another guy. I'm not saying that I would, but the possibility is there. If you go behind my back and cheat on me again, there will be no room for forgiveness."

"I understand. I'll never fuck another man behind your back again. I don't want to fuck another man, period!"

"Well, the third condition is that you'll have to accept the fact that I may fuck other women. The promise of faithfulness between us has been destroyed. As far as I'm concerned, your actions have given me carte blanche. I'm not saying that I'm going to go out and try to fuck every good-looking woman I meet, but I'm reserving the right to do so if it suits me. You'll have nothing to say about it."

"I don't like that. It's not fair."

"Not fair! What you did today is fair? You fucked-up big time, no pun intended. Now you must suffer the consequences. Those are my terms. Take them or leave."

After a pause, she looked at me pathetically hoping she would be able to see that I wasn't serious. She found that I-am-completely-serious look in my eye. "OK, I accept. I don't want to lose you."

"Good. Now the first thing that I need to do is fuck Susan as quickly as possible. I don't know how long I'll be able to stand working with Jim at the office if I don't."

I immediately phoned Susan. When I found out that Jim was still not home, I asked her to meet me for lunch the next day. She accepted.

I reluctantly went to work the next day. Sure enough, Jim had that I-just-fucked-your-wife-behind-your-back gleam in his eye and smirk on his face. He kept telling me what a great afternoon of golf he had had. He even emphasized how much he had enjoyed putting it in the hole. I came very close to losing my cool several times, but somehow managed to control myself. Even though he's my boss and we work on the same floor, we usually don't see each other more than two or three times a day. This day he made it a point to come to see me as many times as possible. It was his way of gloating. 'Just wait until this afternoon, you bastard,' I thought to myself. It was the only thing that kept me from punching him.

I left the office earlier than I needed to. I just had to get out of there. I was seated and waiting when Susan arrived at the restaurant. She was dressed very seductively. I knew instantly that we were going to be spending the afternoon in some motel room.

We did indeed. Susan turned out to be a very good and responsive lover, but I had to admit, at least to myself, that I still preferred Cindy. During our session I decided that I would show Susan what she was missing with Jim. I licked and sucked her pussy with abandon, and she went wild. I don't know how many orgasms she had, but it was quite a few. We parted with her asking me for more and telling me that I was the greatest tongue man in the world.

When I got home, I told Cindy about the fling that Susan and I had had. She seemed relieved that it was over and done with. I also told her that we had made a date for a repeat performance next week. I reminded her that I'm not the inconsiderate lover that Jim is, and Susan really appreciated it. She wants more, and so do I. I also told her, truthfully, that Susan was not as good as she was. She seemed consoled with that bit of information.

"Did you tell her about Jim and I?"

"No, but I got the impression that she knew. She had asked why I had changed my mind about her so quickly. I merely told her that I had been thinking about her for a while now and just decided to finally do something about it, but I don't think that she believed me. I think she put two and two together and figured out that I was just trying to even things up. It didn't seem to bother her, though."

When I got to the office the next day, Jim was already there. He sought me out to gloat some more, no doubt. This time I was ready.

"I didn't see you around the office yesterday afternoon. Did you have an appointment?" Jim asked.

"No, I just decided to take the afternoon off and play a round of golf. You told me what a great time you had the other day and I just had to try my luck. I had a great time putting it in the hole myself." I smirked and looked him right in the eye. He was noticeably taken aback by the combination of the remark and my I-just-fucked-your-wife-too smirk. He didn't know what to make of it. He just turned and walked away without saying another word. 'Now I can live with the situation,' I thought to myself. Little did he know, that I intended to fuck Susan many more times. In our game of one-upmanship, we were temporarily even. However, after fucking Susan one more time, I would be up one.

'I bet the son-of-a-bitch is going to call Cindy,' I thought to myself as he closed his office door behind him. I waited several minutes, then called Cindy myself. "Did Jim just call you?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Just a guess. What did he want?"

"What do you think. He wanted to make another date."

"And, what did you tell him?"

"I essentially told him to go to hell. I didn't use those words, but he got the message that I never wanted to see him again. How did you know he called?"

I told her what had transpired between he and I. "I'm sure he has a strong suspicion that I've just fucked his wife and he wants to one-up me."

After my next meeting with Susan, I invited her over to our place for a three way with Cindy. Susan was anxious, she had always wanted to try it with another woman. Cindy wasn't too happy, but had no choice.

It turned out that all three of us enjoyed the experience tremendously. Cindy found out that eating pussy, and having her pussy eaten by a woman could be very pleasurable.

The first get-together was so good, that we did it again two days later. Susan was having so much fun that she told us that if we had any thoughts of including Jim, to please dismiss them. She said that had to live with him, but didn't have to play with him. We assured her that we wouldn't even consider it.

Susan eventually asked Cindy if she and Jim had ever fucked. Cindy told her the truth. Susan smiled and said that it was a good thing that I decided to fuck her, instead of another woman, to get even. She was having the time of her life with the two of us. We all laughed as she said that she would have to thank Jim someday.

The three of us still get together as often as we can arrange it. I just love the fact that I've more than beaten Jim at his own game. Poor bastard, if he only knew what was going on behind his back.

Of course, back at the office, I'm constantly giving Jim that I'm-getting-a-piece-of-your-wife-behind-your-back smirk and he doesn't like it, not one little bit.

Any and all comments are appreciated.

12