All Comments on 'Cindy’s Daddy Ch. 01'

by BethB

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!!

I can't wait for the next story......I dream of being your Daddy.

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69almost 15 years ago
Searing hot

A searing hot and wonderfully nasty story depicting the beauty of a married couple that's capable of sharing all things sexual. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatalmost 15 years ago
My first five

What a delightfully naughty story. First five I've ever given anyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWESOME

First five star rating I have ever given!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why

Why is it every time an author's mind sticks for 2 seconds the story gets, "...", "....", "word - word", or "word -- word" all space and mind crtuches nothing of value to the reader except confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great name

Good beginning and great name for bowling daddy. Bert is perfect. Do let daddy use his practiced bowling ball grip on the wife as well as other appendages in a not so gentle manner. Then the dutiful daughter/wife can rush home and tell her hubby the details while he finishes cuckholding himself. Maybe the wife will seek out other daddies or vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really nice piece. I love the style.

As an author (a real author), I'd like to make a few observations. The dots and the dashes don't bother me so much, and in fact, contemporary literary trends are moving more towards conversational writing, or, writing that closely emulates the way we speak and the way talk to one another. I think you have to be careful about how much you use dots and dashes, but they are increasingly acceptable.

Your story, itself, is a cross between the daughter does daddy theme, and a basic cuckold theme. I like the idea, to tell you the truth, and the way you schlepped it all together was a joy to read. It wasn't tedious at all, quite readable and it had something for everyone.

I think it's a nice piece of work. I'm sure my wife wouldn't agree since we have a 22 year old daughter, but, this is all supposed to be fantasy, so I say CUDOS to you. And by the way, I liked your other piece, too. I thought it was written a little better than this one, but they are both well above average and you should be proud of yourself.

Good luck and remember to quality check before you post anything. At your skill level, even a small mistake will stick out like a sore thumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
5 Star

Another 5 star for me. I'd like to be your daddy. My wife has this same fantasy of she and her dad in bed with me watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
time to make fantasy...reality...totally

time to make fantasy..reality.. for this hot couple...especially hubby eating his father-in-law's cremepie out of his wife...like to see cindy be so turned on to that..that she insists hubby do her dad..for some really hottt hubby-in-law bi action..which obviously turns hubby on since you clearly state that at the end of chapter #1..that eating her dad's cremepie is totally okay with him..really hottt...

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 15 years ago
Absolutely Delicious

Excellent erotica and Ch. 01 sets the tone for more exciting and naughty things to cum...er come. You have great command of language and dialogue and characters are superbly formed. Anxious to see Ch. 02. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A new fan!

This was an amazingly hot, sexy, erotic story. I've already read it three times, and going back again!

Please, write the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
All your story entries

are VERY HOT!! All of them turned me on, especially this one! Keep going; you're a good writer and your imagination is terrific- can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Totally hot

Wow is all I can say and I can't wait to read more. Wow

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Very erotic, should be a hot incestuous story

I like the thought of her fucking her dad with her husband watching. Dad fills her little girl pussy full of his semen, and then her husband sucks it back out of her and feeds it to her. I hope her dad has a big fat cock that stretches her little pussy to it's limit, and makes her pussy throb for two days after. Thanks for the erotic trip and I'll be watching for the next chapter.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where are you?

Where have you been? Please, please take Cindy to the next level!

WalterCieWalterCieover 13 years ago
Awesome

Your story totally turned me on! Very well written, and sizzling hot. There's nothing like a sexy, confident woman in shiny, sexy panties to get my motor roaring, and your story had me totally torqued. Congratulations.

writedoctorwritedoctoralmost 12 years ago
Intense!

One of the best I've read. Excellent story line.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Wow!

Never thought of using my panties a 'toy' but I will now. (wonder how my GF will react to that) Hot story.

snathsnathover 9 years ago
very promising

very promising. May be the next chapter will bring some action. Let's enjoy!

suzylicioussuzyliciousover 8 years ago
Cindys Dad

CIndys dad lusted over her since her days at CHS.

aySolitary1964aySolitary1964about 7 years ago
Amazing

Lovely... so many intense scenes. Thank you!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
intense story

with limited sex. not even sure if this is a tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous