All Comments on 'Cindy’s Daddy Ch. 02'

by BethB

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Ok so far

Just dont have Cindy leaving her husband to live with her Dad. Avoid this and you'll do fine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We get it - she'll fuck her Dad

While interested in incest stories, this one is almost dragging. Every possible scenario, Daddy masturbating in her panties, school girl, spanking, husband watching, on and on and on.........

Ok, I bet Dad will be interested. Maybe Mom will want to join in after a rousing romp with Dad's smelly cock.

Don't try to be everything in one story. Pick a path for goodness sake, get there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Story review

Awesome story.. Great composition.. Cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
grade school

When are the readers going to see stories written by post grade school educated authors? This bad form of every time the mind wanders "...." or such appears in stories is getting beyond a bad joke. Please authors cleanup your stories removing these mind crutches prior to posting.

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69almost 15 years ago
To the Punctuation fetishist.

To the commenter below: will you stop whining about the "..." already? A lot of writers use it, and rightly so, because guess what: the mind DOES wander, and you need to realize that writers are trying to convey detailed thoughts or behavior, not cater to your little "acceptable style" fetish.

But whether you can accept that or not, they are not going to change this form or style for someone who has a stick up his ass over it, and nor should they...

You've already beaten this dead horse time and again now, so for the love of God just accept it or move on already because aside from you, NOBODY cares!

...

P.S. at BethB: Great story. Looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You....I hope this series continues with daddy getting to fuck his daughter while the husband watches. You just made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THANK YOU WILL!!!

There are way too many stories lately without dialog. Hot talk does it for me everytime. It adds the human touch to any story and makes it more believeable. "Quote on!"

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 15 years ago
Agree with EVERYONE

Another great job babe (And again thank you for your very hot naughty comment on my story!) LOL.

But dialogue indeed makes a story even hotter, and making it sound real, just as what one might hear while overhearing two people conversing was done very well. Easy to imagine hearing it, let alone seeing what you described. Again...another wonderful tale, looking forward to the rest of it.

BIG kiss!

'MF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THANKS BethB

I have been dying for a chapter two and now, the first of many dreams have come true. I can hardly wait for the other chapter twos to come along. Now, I have a new dream, chapter threes. My God, it doesn't get any better than this. Really like your stories, mostly because of the fantastic dialogue. Please keep the stories coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Well done and well contrived story

Really done very well and extremely erotic. I hope to see the next chapter soon. Thanks.............Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved the dialogue

Progressing nicely. Keep the talking between the "daughter" and the "daddy" going. Love the role play, particularly when they acknowledge each other as Daddy and Daughter. Would love to hear her egg her daddy on to fuck his "daughter", fuck his "little girl", etc., and hopefully at some point the husband gets a chance to be fucked by daddy as well. Both the husband and wife giving themselves up to their fantasy and playing their submissive roles to the fullest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

great story, looking forward to next instalment. there is going to a next part isn't there? please ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anticipation...

can be a sweet buildup to a powerful explosion...but in this case it is becoming painful waiting for this to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finish

You need to finish this story. Maybe even have her getting impregnated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
come on...

come on write the third part... waiting for that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beth, please!

My wife and I need help from Cindy in your story. She really does want to fuck her divorced father, presumably to show her love for him. I'm suspicious it may just be a re-start as I think they used to fuck before we got married. When he visits us, she never wears a bra and I'm sure her rock-hard nipples press his chest when they hug. It also looks like swap tongue kisses. When we screw, she just keeps cumming and cumming like a wild woman when we do the 'fuck me daddy' routine. She also likes the idea of fucking some of her old boyfriends. I'm OK with all this becoming a reality, but am particularly turned on by the thought of her daddy's cum in her mouth and cunt, and especially all over her tits, Please, please continue your story and have Cindy tell us how to get this going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beth,where are you?

OK, it's happened. My wife finally confessed that she has indeed been fucking her Daddy for years. I can finish the story for myself now, because I will be able to watch it. I've given her the go ahead to keep fucking her father as long as I'm included. Now we're finally all happy, and the fucking is hotter than ever for all of us. I also found out that she had been doubled up on by a couple of our friends earlier in life, so now her dad and I make her talk about it while we take turns or double fuck her. She responds so well to all this that she seems just a little bit slutty. But what a knockout she is! And cocksucker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Daddy and I Continue to Fuck My Wife

It's going great with my daddy whore wife fucking the two of us, and now we've added her ex-bf who took her cherry (still think it could have been her Dad). We're going to one more of the guys she fucked, and then treat her to a 4 on 1 gangbang. She says she is excited by that. We're going to drench her in cum. Is THAT what happens to Cindy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So wet9942

Mmmmmmmmm. That was amazing. Thank you Beth

BlackCat63BlackCat63almost 9 years ago
This story

LOVE this story!! PLEASE write another about what happened when Cindy got with her Dad.

vikesanimalvikesanimalalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

You have done a fabulous job so far, but you need to continue until the end. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot so far

Good story. It needs more

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 7 years ago
For those asking after chapter 3...

...it's eight years now since the second chapter. I think we can assume this ship has sailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please

Yes, please continue the series...!

redcaddydaddy_1redcaddydaddy_1about 6 years ago
BethB...

It's April 2018, & I've only now discovered you! More to the point, this VOLCANICLY HOT story- the dialogue almost makes me cum just reading it! After this much time I can only assume you've retired- bad luck for all of us who would LOVE to see this story line concluded. Thanks anyway for what you've given us!

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Dad, Cindy and incest

Hi Beth,

My god I have been a mess from start to end of chapter 2.

Your story brought up my fantasy of my dad, I never got to fulfill them sad to say, please tell us

(me) your working on the ending. I also hope this is an autobiography of how you and Dad worked out hehe (kinky)

Thank you

Annie & Kevin

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Cindy's Daddy Ch. 03:" - Where? Oh, where aren't there, BethB???

Note to readers: Every story of writer 'BethB' was POSTED in the month of August 2009!!!! Every one of her stories, and their subsequent chapters--twenty-six (26) Chapters--were posted within the month of August 2009! There appears to be no activity since that time.

I'm as dejected as all you other readers/commenters! I think the "Powers to be" at Literotica should post a Notice on the first Chapter of any unfinished story. There are several pornography sites that do make notice of incomplete stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Since Cindy never did actually fuck her dad no incest occurred . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous