All Comments on 'Cindy: The Professor's Bane Ch. 05'

by MLyons

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
My, my , my...

M, you're so naughty. I hope the epilogue means we're going to see more of Cindy and her geeky little friend...

c

herecomestherainherecomestherainalmost 20 years ago
Well done.

Well drawn characters and a complex situation deftly handled and nicely drawn together in a great conclusion to the Professor's torment.

psychocatblahpsychocatblahalmost 20 years ago
Such the naughty one.

Of course I loved it, how could I not? Brilliant and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Speechless

I was late for work because I was simply compelled to finish reading this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely Marvellous

I had to read it all.A scorcher of a read.

More please

badschoolgirlxbadschoolgirlxover 13 years ago
Cindy !

Oh my wow ..... I read all 5 parts in 2 days it was just that good ! I love how Cindy over powerd him and he just had to take it..... Wow ! x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the prologue

the prologue doesnt match

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a waste. La, la was very good. This is junk. Get back to what people feel and forget this kind of drivel.

You can do better and already have. Give this up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are you kidding?

This was absolutely in-fucking-credible , I feel that this showed just as much if not more emotion than La La. I found myself thinking , "Oh god she must be connected to Sarah!" before the end of the first chapter. The detail was perfectly proportioned to fit the pace of the story. I can honestly say that my panties wont be dry for weeks.

MLyonsMLyonsabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the debate! :)

I like 'em both, but then again, I wrote them! :) And I did so knowing that their target audiences would be different. In all honesty, La La Land is easier to like by the average reader for obvious reasons, but the truth is both stories come from deep inside me. It may not be immediately obvious, but both were infused with the same amount of time, love, passion and care. I love Cindy, her beauty and her flaws, just as much as I do Gary and Kathleen. The holy grail for me is to find readers who appreciate both stories. It's rare, but awesome when it happens. Thanks again to ALL for reading, whether you enjoy my work or not.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh... my... god!

Woah, the whole story had me chained to my screen from the first to the last word. It hit every single right spot, inventive, creative, beautifully progressive.. I loved the tension, the symbolism weaved in it, the characters, their motives and intelligence (none of that stupid "oh, but what does she plan on doing?" when it's obvious). It was not only erotic and sensual, but also a fascinating story (I tried to stop, but then couldn't). Also liked the smartly slipped in flashbacks at appropriate times.

Going to read the other story. But please, please, write, write, write meanwhile!

Magnifique :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Impressive and disturbing

Yes, it's a bit over the top, but it works. Not sure how erotic it was (for me) but I found myself reading the entire thing anyway -- something I rarely do with stories of this type. There is a feeling of dread and dispair about the whole story. In any case, very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Off the scale intense story of one girl's determination to exact revenge for the way her sister was broken. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMLyons@MLyons
UPDATED 12-27-19 Thank you to everyone who has commented on my stories over the years. Yes, I'm still alive, and I still come by to check my profile on occasion. I have no plans to write any more stories like those I wrote so many years ago, but you never know. Thank you a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES