Circle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you know perfectly well exactly what I'm talking about," she said.

"I want to hear you say it,' I said, looking her in the eyes as we continued to caress each other.

She looked at me, licking her lips slowly, debating what to do. "Kissing and biting and blowing softly in my ears... it's like it sends an electric signal straight to my pussy. It makes me go from calm to out of control if I'm not really focused."

"So you want me to stop?" I asked. It was a question whispered, my breath hot on the edge of her ear as my left hand gently massaged her breast, my right hand stroking her ass. I took her upper ear into my teeth and bit down lightly.

"You're not being nice," she said. I watched as she slid a hand inside her panties, presumably to finger herself. "I'm wet. Really wet. And it's your fault." She shifted her legs to give herself better access.

"What would you like me to do about it?" I asked as I continued to massage her and traced my tongue along the edge of her ear.

"Oh, you're mean," she said, drawing her breath in sharply as her nipple hardened in my hand. "For starters, peel my panties off of me, and kiss my ass. I can't believe you got me wet like this."

I pushed her panties down off of her hips and she stepped out of them when they reached the floor. I knelt behind her, digging my fingers into the flesh of her behind, pulling it to me and kissing it. I released my handful of flesh and began alternating between nibbles and kisses on her ass cheeks. I pulled back to caress her bottom and watched for a moment as she plunged a finger in and out of her pussy slowly. As her finger paused at the outer edge of her opening, I swatted her with the open flat of my hand, not hard enough to be painful, but to sting just a bit. It had the desired effect. Becca arched her back and had to brace herself as her knees almost buckled.

"Oh..." she moaned. "That's not fair." She turned to face me.

"Should I not have done that?" I asked, looking up at her as my hands caressed her leg. She continued to lean against the table as she gazed at me. I leaned in to kiss her leg. I planted a kiss on her upper thigh, and my lips began to trace their way to her backside, and then work forward. I was holding onto her as I did this and noticed when her hand returned to her womanhood. She was slowly stroking herself with the tip of her finger when I stopped to look up at her.

"Should we find someplace comfortable?" I asked. "I don't want you to lose your balance and fall."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," she agreed. "But my balance is fine."

I stood up and Becca took my hand, leading us into the living room. Turning to face me, she put her arms around my neck, and I pulled her to me with my hands on her hips.

"Did you and Carl talk last night or any other time about the things that really get me hot and turned on?"

"No," I replied. "I'm guessing you like being spanked."

"Not all the time, but yes," she admitted. "It seems to amplify the sensations if I'm being fingered or otherwise manually stimulated at the same time, so when your hand made contact, I jumped, the tip of my finger grazed my clit..."

"And you went weak in the knees," I said, making the connection. She nodded.

"I want you to do it again," she told me.

"Here?" I asked. "In the living room?"

"Yeah," she said. "Carl won't be home until well after lunch, and I wouldn't care if he saw us anyway."

Our eyes held contact. Becca leaned up and kissed me, her lips aggressing against mine, her tongue invading my mouth enough to establish contact and draw me out. I responded to her pulling her body closer to me, filling my hands with her warmth. She moved one of her hands from around my neck and took hold of my cock.

"I'm a bit of an exhibitionist," she told me. "It's something I enjoy, but don't do a lot; showing off, I mean." Her hand pumped my cock. "I don't strip in public or anything like that, but I like being naked in the backyard; I may flash you here in the house; I may show up in your bedroom standing next to your bed to masturbate while you watch. If Carl isn't here or he's already in bed and you see me naked, the odds are really good that I'm horny. Like this morning."

"What were you doing last night?" I asked her as my erection throbbed in her hand.

"When I kissed you good night with my tits exposed and dropped my robe?"

"Yes," I said, then shaking my head. "No, earlier, when the two of you were groping each other. I was kind of surprised to see you open your shirt like that and... You almost went at it right on the sofa."

"It wouldn't have been the first time," she said. "Did it bother you seeing me open my shirt and stroking him? Did I make you uncomfortable exposing my tits and playing with my husband's cock?"

"No. I was kind of disappointed that you didn't go further," I admitted.

"Did your cock get hard?" she asked, a smile on her face as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Yes," I replied, dropping a hand to caress her breast, her nipple hard in my hand.

"I wanted to stand up, strip right here, suck him off and fuck him while you watched, but I wasn't sure how you would react," she said. We kissed again as she rubbed my cock against her belly. "Do you want to watch me get fucked by my husband?"

"Yes," I said. "I want to watch you strip nude and slide your pussy down onto his cock and fuck him."

Becca's eyes were glazing over with lust. She nodded. "I think we can make that happen," she said. She released her hold on my cock and backed away from me. I watched as she dipped a finger between her legs. I could see her loins were flushed with arousal.

"I am really wet," she said, pulling her finger up to lick the moisture from it. "Do you want a taste?" I did, and she gave me one, sliding her finger between my parted lips.

"Here's what I want to do right now," she said. "I'm going to get on my knees facing the sofa I'm going to start pleasuring myself again, and when I tell you to, I want you to start spanking me. Swat me like you did earlier, but harder; I'll tell you how to pace it. It's going to involve a good deal of you spanking, kissing and rubbing my ass." Her finger continued to dance across her vaginal lips as she walked to the sofa, got down on her knees and leaned forward bracing herself with her elbow. I stood there for a second, stroking my cock as I enjoyed the site of Becca masturbating, her breasts swaying gently.

I knelt behind her and leaned forward, planting a kiss on each side of her ass. I grasped her hips, gently bit her ass cheek with just enough pressure for it to be felt. The other cheek got the same treatment and I began alternating my attentions between the two sides, trading kisses and gentle bites.

"Can you reach my tits?" she asked. "I want you to play with my tits and pinch my nipples."

I reached around and palmed her swaying breasts. I moved my hands until there was the tiniest bit of friction as her nipples raked my palms, and it had the intended effect of teasing her and causing her to moan. She pled with me to pinch them, so I took her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and rolled them. She moaned again.

"Spank me; spank my ass," she ordered. I flattened my hand and planted it sharply against her behind. "Harder," she said. "Not like you're actually trying to beat me, but hard enough that it rocks me. I'm getting close to cumming and that will help push me over the edge in a big way. You couldn't see where my hand had made contact with her backside, but I knew that if I did this right, I was going to leave handprints as proof of it.

I spanked her with one hand and she told me to do it a little bit harder. The next swat was harder, and I timed it to arrive as she was almost through with her outward finger thrust.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry, that was too hard, wasn't it?"

"No... that was perfect... your timing was great. Just a little harder and find that rhythm and keep it up," she said looking over her shoulder at me.

I let her get settled again. I could see where my hand had left its mark on her rear end. I bent forward and kissed it. I watched her for a moment, and when I thought the timing was on, smacked her other cheek. She grunted and kept her pace. I smacked her again and was rewarded with another groan.

"That's awesome," she said. "Oh, keep spanking me. Smack my ass. It's helping make me cum."

"Good. I want to watch you cum," I told her as I smacked her again.

Becca moaned again, clearly getting closer. "No," she said. " You... Oh, damn... I'm getting close. You're gonna do more than watch me cum. I want you inside me. I want your hard cock inside me when I cum." Becca was breathing hard. I slowed the pace of my spanking a bit and looked down between her legs. Two fingers were stroking in and out of her pussy. I could see her wetness glistening on her fingers as she played with her swollen, blood engorged sex.

"You are so beautiful," I told her as I stroked my hard cock.

"Thank you...," she said, breathing raggedly. "Oh, Mike... I'm so hot... I'm getting close to cumming... Fuck me... give me your cock... put it in me and fuck me..."

I moved up directly behind her and aimed my cock at her opening. The head of my cock made contact with the spot immediately between the opening of her pussy and her ass and then I pushed forward. Her fingers held her pussy lips open for me, and I slid the head of my penis inside of her. She removed her fingers, and I slowly slid my cock into her, settling a bit more each time before withdrawing almost completely and then thrusting forward again.

"Push all the way in and just hold there for a minute," she told me.

I buried myself inside her and felt the walls of her pussy hugging my cock within her.

Looking back over her shoulder, Becca said, "I want you to give me one hard smack on each cheek. Hold yourself steady and let me move on your cock. Spank me and let me fuck you."

I did as she asked. As she began to slide forward on my cock, I spanked one side of her ass, then the other. She moaned and told me to do it again. Four more times she told me to spank her, and then she began to thrust her hips back to me in earnest.

"Fuck me, Mike," she said. "Fuck me... I'm about to cum..."

I began thrusting my cock into her, and we fell into a rhythm as our bodies moved together.

Becca threw her arms out and dug her fingers into the cushions of the sofa; she also lost all pretense of rhythm in moving with me as her orgasm began to overtake her.

"I'm cumming... Oh, it feels good... Oh..." Becca moaned as the pleasure flowed through her body. I could feel her pussy contracting as she came. The extra friction was speeding up my own approaching orgasm.

"Cum, baby," I encouraged her. "Cum on my cock..." I swatted her behind again with the flat of my hand.

"Oh, yes," she hissed as she ground her ass back at me. "Oh, fuck... keep fucking me with your cock... oh, yeah... damnit... cum inside me... fuck my pussy and fill me with your cum..."

I felt the familiar wave of pleasure as it hit, tightening in my balls and then suddenly I lost my rhythm as I was hunched over her, pounding my cock into her with short, desperate thrusts as I pumped my semen into her.

As the waves of our climax faded, we remained there, slumped over the couch, our breathing slowly returning to normal.

Finally, I leaned back and withdrew from her pussy. Looking down at her ass, I could see the red marks where my hands had made their impressions on her flesh. I leaned down and kissed both sides of her behind and then moved back as she attempted to stand up.

"I think we both need another shower to clean up," she said. "Want to join me?"

I nodded, got up and took her hand as we walked to the bathroom to clean up.

A few nights later, I was afforded the opportunity to watch Carl and Becca.

Initially, they were merely snuggling together on the sofa, which was not unusual at all. A short time later, though, Becca fished Carl's cock out of his boxers and began stroking him. Without prompting, Becca pulled her shirt off and began to suck him off right there. As she sucked him to full hardness, he caressed and fondled her breasts. When his hand pressed into the waist band of her shorts, she stood up, dropping them and crawled between his knees wearing only her panties to continue his blow job. A few minutes later, she stood up, whispered something in his ear and left the room, supposedly to get ready for bed.

Carl sat there looking very relaxed, his cock standing erect and weaving with the pulsing of his heart.

"She's so fucking hot," he said. "Makes you want to pull your cock out and get off just watching her doesn't it?"

I nodded. My cock was hard. Watching her was arousing, no doubt about it.

We sat there for a few minutes, silently.

I decided it might be time to turn in, and said good night. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower and wind down.

As I passed Carl and Becca's bedroom, I noticed the bedside lamp was lit, casting a faint glow in the room. Their bathroom door was open and I could hear the water running as Becca presumably got ready for bed and ready for her husband.

When I had finished my shower and came out of the bathroom, all of the lights were out except for the bedside lamp in their bedroom and the kitchen light near my room.

Carl and Becca's bedroom door was wide open, and I glanced quickly inside Carl and Becca's bedroom door, as I walked past. I guessed that Carl must be in the shower, because I could hear it running and I could see Becca laying on the bed, covers turned down. I relaxed the hold on my towel, allowing it to fall away from my body as I lingered there, looking in on her. She had her eyes closed, one hand buried between her legs, one hand massaging a breast. I felt my cock return to hardness as I watched her quietly and patiently pleasuring herself. As much as I wanted to continue watching her, I decided it was best not to and headed for my room.

I pulled back the covers on my bed and got ready to crawl in. I hadn't put anything on and my cock, hoping for some sort of release, hung semi-erect.

As I reached to turn out the light, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. Becca stood in the door way of my room, naked and stroking herself.

"Why did you walk away a minute ago?" she asked as she stepped towards me. Her breasts swayed gently, her nipples hard and erect, red from suckling and being pinched.

"You saw me?"

"I opened my eyes just in time to see that cute ass of yours walk away from my bedroom. I know you saw me," she said. "I wish you had come on in."

"I don't know if that would have been a good idea...," I said. "The bedroom's are supposed to be privacy zones..."

Becca put her arms around my neck and brought her body next to mine as she kissed me with her open mouth, her tongue darting forward to find mine.

"If we really want privacy," she said, "we need to close the door. If the door's open..." Becca licked her lips as her meaning sunk in.

Becca reached down between us and grasped my cock.

"Did you get hard watching earlier?" she asked, stroking my cock. I nodded my affirmative reply. She released my cock and it fell against her belly. She placed her hand between her legs for a moment, then raised her hand to my mouth and gently inserted her finger, which was coated with her wetness. I sucked her finger in, savoring her taste. "Come with me," she said, taking my hand.

She led me back down the hall toward their bedroom. We went into a smaller room across the hall that was used as an office. A chair sat in the shadows, back from the doorway, facing their bedroom.

"Sit here," she told me. "I'm going back to my bed, and I'm going to lay down and start masturbating again. And I want you to watch." Her hand reached down and took hold of my cock, stroking it. "When Carl comes to bed, I'm going to suck his cock, and then I'm going to mount him and we're going to fuck. I want you to watch. I want you to watch us fuck."

"Does he know I'm going to watch?" I asked. My cock throbbed in her hand.

She nodded. "Promise me something," she said. "I want you to enjoy watching us. I might be where I can see you, and I would love to see you masturbating... but don't cum... you'll understand why later."

Becca kissed me and went to her bedroom as I sat down in eager anticipation. She crawled onto her bed and positioned herself, spreading her legs, giving me an excellent view of her pussy as her fingers returned to work. I watched as she plunged a finger between the folds of her sex, slowly moving it in and withdrawing it to trace swirls around and across her clitoris. Her other hand lazily massaged a breast, stimulating a nipple, pinching it and rolling it. I stroked my cock slowly as I watched her writhe in pleasure. Carl stepped into view, stroking his cock as he watched his wife pleasuring herself. He crawled onto the bed next to her, his cock swaying with anticipation.

Carl reached between Becca's legs, placing his hand on top of hers. She withdrew her hand and spread her legs farther as he penetrated her with a finger. He bent down to kiss her. As they kissed, their tongues dancing together in concert, Becca arched her back, Carl pressing his palm down on the crest of her mound as his finger danced within her. Their lips parted and I couldn't hear it, but Becca must have told Carl to give her his cock, because he moved towards her head. Becca raised her head as she opened her mouth wide, allowing him to place his cock between her lips. She took him in slowly, less with the force of trying to suck him in and more with forming a pocket of her mouth to fit around his manhood. She reached up to cup his balls, palming them gently as she began a slow, deliberate movement back and forth on his cock. Carl withdrew his hand from between her legs, closed his eyes and focused on the pleasure his wife was giving him. He reached down, caressing her head, running his fingers through her hair. She continued to fellate him for a while longer, then directed him to lay down.

Carl assumed a prone position on the bed, his erect cock swaying like a snake preparing to strike. Becca maneuvered herself to a position where she knew I'd be able to watch her taking him into her mouth, and she looked over towards me, smiling softly as she noticed me stroking myself. She swept the hair from her face and resumed her oral ministrations. I noticed Carl squirming a bit as his breathing was disturbed by his arousal. Becca continued sucking him, fucking him with her mouth. After a few brief minutes, she let his cock fall from between her lips. She leaned forward, kissing him as he reached beneath her to finger her pussy. They spoke to one another briefly, both of them smiling and sharing a short laugh. Becca shifted her position, turning to face the foot of the bed and straddling Carl. She positioned herself over his cock, taking it in hand and aiming it up at her waiting sex. Becca looked over at me as she swirled the head of his cock in her wetness and then slowly lowered herself onto him, taking him into her depths. When he was all the way into her, his hands grasped her hips, caressing her as she slowly shifted position. Satisfied that she was set how she wanted, Becca began to rock her hips forward and back, focusing her movement on creating pleasurable friction. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the euphoric sensations filtering into her body. Becca raised her hands to her chest, crushing her breasts to her ribcage, then rolling her nipples in her fingers, pulling on them; releasing them and repeating it. She looked over at me as she rose and fell on Carl's cock, smiling as she continued to fuck him, breathing hard and deep. Carl slowly developed a rhythm, thrusting up into her in concert with her movements. I slowed the movement of my hand as I continued stroking my cock, which had begun to ooze precum... she didn't want me to cum for some reason, but she was making it difficult with the erotic sensuality of the display I was watching.