Circle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca groaned, the guttural sound rising from deep within her. She released her breasts, moving her hands down to brace herself on the bed as she altered the angle of her thrusts, causing them to pause momentarily to reestablish their rhythm. I heard Carl mutter something, but couldn't tell what he said. I had no difficulty hearing Becca, however.

"That's it, baby, fuck me with your hard cock... I'm almost there, baby... I can feel it cumming...," she said between breaths. "Yeah... fuck me... oh, I'm gonna cum all over you..."

Becca began raising herself with urgency, thrusting down with more forcefulness.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum... fuck me, baby... I'm starting to cum... Oh... Oh... fill me with your cock... Oh... I'm cumming... Oh, God... I'm cumming... Oh..."

Becca's movements became irregular as her orgasm hit. Carl grasped her hips, thrusting up into her forcefully, burying his cock in her. Becca pushed back against him as he took her deep. She fucked him through her orgasm, continuing to cry out as the euphoria consumed her. Carl suddenly moaned sharply and his thrusts became fitful as he began to spew his seed into her. The two of them continued to move together, slowing; Carl pumping the remnants of his semen into his wife's womb and Becca drawing it out of him. After a few minutes, as they struggled to regain their breathing, Becca pulled her legs from under her and looked over at me, smiling as she lay back against Carl, his arms enveloping her in an embrace; hands covering her breasts. They lay there for a few moments and then Becca rolled over, straddling him. They caressed and held each other, kissing, reveling in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

I sat there, unable to move for a moment, caught up in the final, full realization that I had, in fact, watched my friends making love... and that Becca had apparently taken pleasure in watching me stroke myself while I witnessed her riding her husband to orgasm. My cock absolutely throbbed, my balls aching, demanding relief. When her body blocked me from Carl's view, I slowly got up to make my way quietly back to my room, my swollen penis bobbing in front of me.

I was nearly back to my room when I heard someone behind me. I turned to see Becca stopping a couple of steps away from me; she had trotted down the hall in an attempt to catch up with me. Her hair was disheveled and her breasts still rose and fell with her deep breathing, nipples red and swollen but flattened from her orgasm. We stared at each other for a moment, then she stepped forward, putting one hand around my neck to kiss me and taking hold of my cock with the other. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her to me gently as we kissed. The precum from my cock coated the palm of her hand and she rubbed my cock, spreading it on me. We released our kiss, looking at each other in silence.

Becca released my cock and took my hand, turning to head to the living room.

"What...,"

She turned to me, covering my mouth with her extended fingers. "Don't talk," she said.

We walked into the living room, and she directed me to sit in the chair. She knelt in front of me, taking my cock in her hand, slowly stroking me.

"Did you enjoy watching us?" she asked. I nodded and she smiled. "I liked doing it with you watching... I liked seeing you stroking your hard cock." She continued to pump my cock as her other hand cupped my balls. She looked down at my throbbing erection, and then looked up at me. "You're really hard; your balls feel full," she said, smiling at me. I nodded, breathing deeply. "Are you ready to cum?" she asked me. I nodded again.

"I'm going to suck you off," she said, my cock filling her hand as she stroked it with purpose. "I'm going to swallow your cock and fuck you with my mouth, and I want you to cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. Don't fight it when you're ready, just let it go... fill my mouth and let me drink you."

I nodded. "I don't think it'll take much," I said.

Becca smiled. "I don't care," she said. "I just want to make you cum in my mouth. That's the only thing that concerns me right now. Give me your cock, baby, give me your cock and cum in my mouth."

She lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock, gently licking the under side of it. Her tongue ran through the slit in the head of my cock, licking the precum oozing our from me.

"You taste sweet," she said.

I just smiled at her as my pulse began to race and my balls began to contract.

My cock disappeared in her mouth and she began to move up and down, her mouth a pocket for my cock, hugging it; her tongue a bed of friction that rubbed my cock with each of her movements. I reached down and swept her hair back from her face.

Becca lifted her head and looked up at me, smiling as her hand held my cock, wet with her saliva. "I can taste you," she said. "You're oozing out onto my tongue, and I can feel your balls getting ready to release. Give it to me, baby... shoot your cum in my mouth."

She sucked my cock in again and picked up right where she'd left off. I couldn't hold out much longer; I could feel my orgasm building.

"Suck me... suck my cock... yeah... Oh, that feels good... I'm getting really close to cumming, Becca... I'm gonna shoot my cum into your mouth, just like you want..."

I don't know what she did, but she changed how she was doing something, and suddenly, I could feel the rush of my orgasm approaching... and there was no holding it back. She and I both felt it start before the first shot of my cum hit her tongue, so she was ready when I started. I arched my back and gripped the arms of the chair as my sperm flowed out of my cock into her mouth in violent, short spurts. And then I lost it as Becca began sucking in earnest, determined to drain me. She succeeded not only in draining me, but prolonged my orgasm beyond anything I'd ever felt before. She continued pleasuring me for several moments, and then released my cock. I fought for my breath as the pleasure slowly began to fade. Becca remained on her knees, milking my cock, licking up the last of my seed as it leaked from the tip of my rapidly softening phallus.

I was wiped out; sure that I could not stand, much less walk to my room at the moment.

Becca finally released her hold on my cock and rose up on her knees, bringing her face near mine.

"You gonna live?" she asked, with a smile that indicated she knew exactly the effect she'd had on me.

'I think so," I replied, gazing at her. "Just let me sit here for a few minutes... I'll be fine."

"Okay," she nodded, leaning forward and to the side to kiss me on the cheek.

I took her face in my hands and pulled her lips to mine.

"You're all over the inside of my mouth," she said. "You sure you want to kiss me now?"

"Yes," I said, planting my lips on hers, pushing my tongue inside her open mouth. I could taste my semen on her tongue, and for a moment, regretted that we had not shared it together. Perhaps another time, I thought to myself.

"It's a shame you won't be hard for a while," she said. "I could very easily be persuaded to fuck again."

"Soon," I said, as she stood up, our hands breaking contact.

We said goodnight to one another, and I turned to watch her walk to bed. For a moment, I thought I saw another shadow in the hallway, but figured it must have been my imagination.

When I finally got up to go to my room, all of the lights in their end of the house were out. I paused for a moment, though, to listen carefully.

Carl and Becca had not settled down yet, and were going at it again. I left them to their passion, went to my room, and passed out, a very sated man.