Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how much have you told her about me?" I asked.

"Everything," Becca said. When I said nothing, she continued. "She and I talk all the time about anything and everything. And I mentioned that you were staying with us a long time ago. One night a few weeks ago she asked how you staying here had affected my sex life. So... I told her."

"That's wonderful," I said. That alone would likely make things very interesting.

"And," she said, shifting on the edge of the bed, "it's not that I'm sore from last night, but I'm still sensitive and I guess she picked up on that based on how I was moving and she asked if I was okay, so I told her about last night."

"You're kidding me, aren't you?" I asked, scooting over on the bed and making room for her to get more comfortable.

"No," she replied, moving off of the edge of the bed. "She isn't nearly as concerned about the fact you've been sleeping with me as she is curious about whether or not you would invest the same level of energy in a relationship with her... or if she would be competing with me for your attention. I told her that if the two of you hit it off, you would unquestionably devote yourself to her."

"Somehow that's not as reassuring as you mean it to sound," I said.

"Listen. I didn't tell you any of this, but she's kind of in the boat now that you were in before the first time you slept with me; as she says it, every orgasm she's had for the last eight months has been self-induced, and she would really like to change that fact. I didn't commit you to fucking her, but especially with you about to move out, this could be something good for both of you," Becca said. "She seemed intrigued with the idea of watching me and Carl. And she told me she was kind of wild back in her college and early married days; said she's a bit of an exhibitionist herself."

"Married days?" I asked.

"Did I forget to mention she was divorced, too?" Becca asked.

"You did," I replied. "Not that it matters." I paused. "So, how am I supposed to meet this wonderful woman, oh mighty matchmaker?"

"She's coming to dinner tomorrow night. And I told her you would be here, so please tell me you didn't plan something else."

"No, I'll be here," I said.

"Good," Becca said. She leaned toward me, bracing herself with an arm across my body. "Since you're so uncomfortable with the subject, we'll hope she doesn't want to talk about sex tomorrow night."

"If you don't want her talking about it, don't bring it up," I said, looking straight at her.

"Do you have any idea how wet I got telling her about last night?"

"You could have lied, said you slipped in the garage or something," I said.

"Oh, no," Becca said. "Sex stories are always much better. But she wanted to know every little detail. She made me tell her about you and Carl sucking my nipples; about both of you fingering me and licking my pussy; about your hard cock." Becca's hand snaked under the sheets and found my penis, semi-erect and growing harder. She began to stroke me. "Hard like it is now, fucking me."

"I'll bet if I slide my hand under your robe I'll find you're wet, too, won't I?" I asked. I moved my hand onto her leg, pushing my way slowly up her thigh as she nodded.

"I haven't cum tonight," she said. "And all of that sex talk with Alex got me so hot. I was going to fuck Carl, but he's out like a light. I'll sleep much better after I cum." Becca swept the sheets back, exposing me. She began stroking my cock again as she shifted position, allowing my hand to move closer to her sex. Her other hand pulled the tie on her robe, which fell open. "You won't make me go to bed without cumming, will you?"

"You could take care of this yourself," I said. My fingers touched the outer edge of her labia, and I could feel both the warmth and wetness of her arousal.

"I could," she said, moving even closer to me, almost impaling herself on my fingers. "Or you could fuck me. You could start by fingering me and finish with your cock inside me."

"I could," I agreed, sliding a finger into her as she gasped. "Do you want my cock inside you? Do you want me to fuck you?" I sat up and leaned into her, sweeping the robe from her shoulders to expose her breasts. I bent down to suck her nipples. I already knew the answer to the question.

"Yes," Becca replied. It was almost a hiss. As soon as the sound of her reply died away, she drew in a deep breath and swallowed hard as I continued to thrust my fingers deep into her, applying gentle upward pressure against her clit. I felt her nipple harden against my tongue.

I continued to masturbate her with slow deliberateness for a couple of minutes, and then she raised up on her knees, casting the robe from her body.

"I want your cock," she said, taking it in hand again and tugging on it. "I want you on top of me," she said. "I'm afraid if I ride you I'll end up stiff tomorrow."

I moved, allowing her to lay down. When she was settled, I moved between her legs. I dipped my finger into the wetness of her sex and rubbed up gently against her clit. Becca smiled at me as she breathed in and out rapidly. She reached down and took hold of my cock, pulling me to her. She guided my blood engorged head into her opening, coating me with her natural lubricant. She used my prick to stimulate the outside of her pussy for a few moments before placing me inside her and allowing me to thrust in.

Becca reached up, placing her hands on my chest and began to rock against me. I met her pace and we began to fuck. I shifted my angle of penetration to change the friction between us, putting a little pressure on her clit as I pressed downward. Both of us were on edge with our arousal and I could feel the pleasure beginning to build within me.

We continued to fuck in this position for several minutes, and I could feel my cock beginning to harden as it did shortly before climaxing.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. "Roll over and let me take you from behind."

"Hmmm," she said, smiling as she raised up onto her knees, presumably to turn around. "You really like fucking me from the rear, don't you?" She took my face in her hands and kissed me. Her tongue penetrated my lips as I pulled her to me, crushing her breasts against me and pressing my throbbing cock into her belly.

"You always seem to enjoy it," I said, allowing my hands to drift down to cup her ass cheeks in my hands, kneading the flesh of her beautiful backside.

"I do," she said, tilting her head to one side as she kissed down my neck. "Lean back a little, bending at the knees." She brought her hands down to show me exactly what she wanted.

When I was positioned like she wanted me, Becca turned around, placing her feet on either side of my legs, and shuffled herself backward until she had me centered in the entrance to her sex as I held onto her hips. She reached back and placed my cock into her pussy and began to thrust back against me, then raised herself, sitting astride my lap with my cock inside her.

"Something a little different," she said, looking over her shoulder and smiling at me. Becca caught my hands and wrapped them around her, placing them on her tits as she fucked my cock with her pussy.

"Ohhh, that feels good," I said. I could do virtually nothing other than sit back on my knees while Becca rode me, flexing her thighs as she raised and lowered herself.

"I thought you might like this," she said. "Pinch my nipples and kiss my back. It feels so good having you inside me. I just had to have a cock tonight."

I rolled her nipples in my fingers as I strained to thrust into her, limited in the movement I could make. My hands wandered down her torso, caressing her flesh and I reached underneath her again to cup her ass cheeks. Her skin was warm and inviting; her body a machine; slowly bringing us down the path of ecstasy as she continued to fuck me.

"Your turn," she said, stopping her movement. "I'm going to lean forward; stay inside me."

It was easier said than done, but I managed to stay with her as we changed the angle of our bodies. As the position induced stiffness eased from my thighs, I began to thrust into her.

"Tell me what you want, Becca," I said, settling into a thrusting motion. "Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "Fuck me with that hard cock of yours..." Her breathing was hard and labored. "I want you to fuck my pussy and make me cum..."

"I want you to cum for me, Becca," I said. I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her, then rolling my hips to change the angle of my thrust back in.

"Ohhh... do that again," she said. "Do that again with your cock... you're gonna make me cum..."

I repeated my movement and could feel her body responding as she tried to thrust back against me. I resumed my normal thrusting and began to alternate my movements.

I felt my cock getting harder, getting ready to fill her pussy with my seed. She felt it, too.

"Ohhh... your cock... it's so hard," she said. "Fuck me harder... make me cum..."

I thrust into her with a little more force, grinding against her.

"I'm gonna cum... your cock's making me cum... ohhhh... I'm starting to cum..."

"Cum, Becca... cum on my cock... milk me with your pussy..."

"Ohhh... cum with me... cum inside me... I want to feel your cock cumming in my pussy... ohhh..." Becca fell forward, burying her face in a pillow as her body yielded to euphoric pleasure.

I continued to thrust into her, feeling my balls tighten, and suddenly, as Becca's spasming vaginal walls gripped my cock, I lost it. I fell forward, bracing myself above her with my hands on the bed as I thrust into her with ragged motions, my cock pulsing, spurting my semen into her depths.

As our orgasms subsided, Becca lowered her body to the bed and I molded myself to her, my cock softening within her. We lay there together for a few minutes; I held her in my arms, gently caressing her. We had both nearly drifted off to sleep when she moved as though startled.

"I need to go to bed," she said, turning her head to look at me.

"I know," I said, kissing her cheek.

Becca rolled off the bed, planting her feet on the floor. She bent over and gathered her robe into her hands, then leaned over and kissed me.

"Thank you," she said. "I think we both needed that, actually."

"I think maybe so," I said, kissing her back. "Good night."

"Good night," she said, rising from the bed and walking out of the room.

I watched her walk out of the room naked, and gave her time to get down the hall to her bedroom before getting up to go the bathroom to clean up.

As I walked down the hall, I could hear voices. When I got to the doorway of their bedroom, I saw through the moonlight invading their room that Carl was wide awake and stroking his fully erect cock. Becca had dropped her robe at the foot of the bed and was now astride him.

I listened as she told him that he'd been asleep when she got home, and that she'd tried to wake him to no avail. Carl, obviously awake now, asked her if she still wanted to fuck. Becca leaned forward, kissing her husband, and told him she was more than ready to fuck him, but that my cum was oozing from inside her. Carl told her he didn't care, he just wanted to bury his cock in her.

I finished cleaning up in the bathroom and headed to bed. As I passed by their doorway, I briefly peeked in and saw Becca lying on her back as Carl plunged his cock into her. I listened closely and could hear a slight sloshing sound as his cock pumped inside the viscous mix of mine and Becca's juices.

I left them to their lovemaking and went to bed, hearing Becca moan in ecstasy a few minutes later as she climaxed again.

I lay awake for a little while, contemplating my arranged date for the following evening; wondering about Alex.

12