All Comments on 'Circle of Love Pt. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Chapter one feels like forplay...

and that's a good feeling. You build the relationship with Jan slowly and then include the possibility of having his wife meet his lover. Well done. People with no experience of polyamory may not understand but the dance of possibility in the beginning is so sweet. You portray it well.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
A bit crude....

Story would have been much more sexciting if you had not mentioned your vascectomy and left the possibility of pregnancy with Jan.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 16 years ago
Kindred spirits

The observation of the people around us having trouble in their traditional marriages ought to be evidence enough that there must be better ways of loving. This story is opening the door to at least one of those ways. Some may read it and say, "Nice theory but it won't work." To them I can say, "When you argue for your limitations, you get the have them." I have lived much like the couple in the story and know that polyamorous relationships work. Joyfully.

On to chapter 2.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
circle of 5

polyamory means loving more than one This love can be sexual, emotional, spiritual, or ant combination ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

but why tiptoe around your kids? If this love works for you why not tell them about it?

Buffjohn59Buffjohn599 months ago

I don't think this works for most people. My wife and I happened to get connected to a couple, however, where it did. He and I were so connected mentally that we would say the same thing at the same time, finish each other's thoughts, etc. She and my wife became best friends; that is rare. Usually the gals are really close and the guys go along, or vice-versa. We became a quadruple, which continued until his secretary seduced him 15 years after we connected. Their divorce and our move away ended the connection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous